Does Sup Forums rate Tite?

He's only below Guardiola and Löw.

Attached: TITE-12-03-2018.png (471x374, 229K)

>he doesn’t know Julen “Lotopegui” Lopetegui

Attached: BA30DDBC-BDF6-43F8-8F6E-BDA66388AC30.gif (320x262, 2.3M)

>low
overrated

>afraid of making changes in a friendly making sure he doesn't lose to Germany's B team
he's a hack and will be exposed in the Worl D Cup

Attached: 1500623813169.png (500x500, 42K)

MANAGERS POWER RANKING

1.Mourinho
2.Pep
3.Klopp
4.Jupp
5.Valverde
6.Tite

Shut up monkey, NT’s have no time to consolidate their style of play and the most basic team mechanisms with their A team. Tite and Lopetegui were the smart ones, using the A team and changing only a select few players so they become a proper team.

At the same time, you had our coach using a complete meme midfield just so he could use all field players he called up. Or fucking Sampaoli using the memes from the local league over Dybala or Icardi. It’s ridiculous.

>Mourinho

Please, stop feeding trolls, otherwise they'll never leave...

>Didn't try any alternative formation/tactics/players during the late stages of the qualifiers (when we were already through) or on these friendlies.
>Has no plan B.
Absolutely Dunga 2010 tier and will be exposed in a similar manner.

>Talisca
>Taison
>William Jose
>Rodrigo Caio
>Neto

his calls are more nonsensical than Dunga's.

jesus christ i swear it's like you stupid idiots just forget all the shit we've been through with fucking dunga and felipao. fucking underage faggots.

fuck off faggot go back to facebook if you want an echo chamber of tite dick-sucking.
fucker is going to cost us the title with his insistence on a teenage player who only scores tap-ins and makes 10 offside offenses per game.

Who should play? Is it the obvious one or do you have an obscure meme answer?

t.bh. he () has a reasonable concern. although tite's team is more versatile and not a one trick pony counter attack machine like dunga's was

not him, but firmino is way better than jesus

Is Jonas the obvious one or the meme answer?

Firmino is obviously the obvious answer

>Neymedia will play without based Luan to bail him out like it happened in the Olympics
#pray4adenor

Attached: 1519502208044.jpg (1233x695, 63K)

>made Corinthians great again
>gave us our CopaLib, undefeated
>cucked Chel$ki at WCC
>made Jorge Henrique play like a god
>fixed the mess left by Dunga and Felipão at NT

Tite can do anything, even if he caps me into the starting 11.

oh so you're just parroting this shit because... reasons? because only a faggot that had no idea what was going on the last literal TWELVE years would even consider compariring what's going on now with the absolute clusterfuck that was dunga's nt and "felipao family".
fuck off underage.

Tite's love with Paulinho is going to be his doom.
Paulinho is a "peladeiro", meaning that he is not good enough a DM, CM, AM or Forward. He just does well against poor midfields and disorganized defences.

Reminder you’ll only win the WC if Tite drops his meme CB’s and puts Felipe in the starting 11

This isn't 2010, Wellingson

Hues, How do you pronounce the ão. Is it "ow" or "ey-oo"?

He was the best player in the midfield today...

Between those two examples it would be more like 'ow' but with a more closed sound, but it's honestly not similar to those words.

>dropping that crybaby Thiago Silva for the strong mind Geromel
single-handedly fixes the team

uh-oong

wtf?
we won copa america 2007 and confederações 2009 with dunga, we lost the WC because shitty defenders and shitty goalkeeper failed in a single game. we also won all the friendlies and finished group stage in first.

Felipão team was shitty because instead of training the players were doing barbecues and fucking trannies.

you smell like a kid who likes to suck tites cock because he gave your team a trophy.

More like "ahn"

You were never gonna beat Spain

Every midfielder was poor today, including Coutinho.
Still, Fernandinho stole more balls and Casemiro was more dominant in the air.

Paulinho did what? Wasted a good chance in the first half because he took too long to shoot

>this comment
>that flag

Have you even seen the tournaments that germany played in the last 10 years?

kys

>second best manager in the world
:^)

Netherlands were better than Spain though.

?
Fernandinho was the only "poor" midfielder today and even he was decently, the midfield was, overrall, pretty good. Paulinho in particular was active in attack and defense, he was always getting into the area, finding spaces and almost scored a goal that was brilliantly saved by Trapp. Defensively he helped the team by keeping possession in the midfield and giving some key passes that created a few chances.

and since when does a copa america or confederations cup amounts to anything, ever? dunga had absolutely no strategy whatsoever, to the point of losing games against much weaker teams without even spending all subs, felipao managed to put together the most crybaby nt we-believe-in-magic tier that fell apart because ONE player got injured, worse than fucking argentina today. but oh no, i'm not shitting on tite so i'm most likely sucking his dick and i'm probably a fucking a corintiano too.
as i said, fuck off underage. it's alright if you don't really remember what the fuck we went through with those goddamn fucking gauchos, yeah i know where tite's from, not my point, but don't act like we're not miles away better than that shit

I see that the only underage faggot here is you. Dunga's 2010 team was a fucking machine, won everything on the road to the WC and steamrolled through the qualifiers exactly like Tite's team. It was a very strong team with completely lethal counters using the pace of Robinho and Kaká to link up with Luis Fabiano and it was hyped as the favorite going into the cup, above Spain in the betting odds. But that team was kind of a one trick pony. It got exposed in that Netherlands match exactly because it didn't had a plan B for when shit hit the fan.

The 2018 squad is a little more versatile, it can play decent against parked buses but we have no idea if it can come back from an adverse score and it doesn't seem to have a plan B or C. Tite only plays the same formation and with the quality of players we have, we could experiment with other systems (like trying to play Firmino + Jesus if we are losing or some shit). This IS the weakness of Brazilian coaches on WCs since forever, we got lucky in 1994 and 2002 when nothing went wrong. 98, 2006, 2010 we were BTFO exactly because the managers couldn't adapt if their life depended on it. 2014 was a terrible team with a terrible manager with a terrible mentality and it was a miracle getting to the semis.

Also, I remember crying when Caniggia eliminated >us in 1990 so stop assuming I'm not enough to remember, faggot.

i don't want to sound like an asshole, but friendlies truly don't mean jack shit. but brasil does have the best midfield in the world after spain, casemiro is god.

>lost to Guarani

Corinthianos aren't people.

meme country

have you seen the friendly?

Bring back Big Phil

casemiro. coutinho. paulinho. fernandinho. neymar. willian. douglas. that's a damn good midfield.

spain's untouchable: iniesta. isco. asensio. koke. saul. busquets. thiago. silva. lucas. fabregas? that's goddamn ountouchable.

germany: kroos. gundogan. khedira. draxler. sane. ozil. muller. goretzka. rudy.
yeah... i slightly prefer brazil's. and brazil has two great-tier strikers in firmino and jesus, something you don't because you didn't finish your job in 1940s.

Why not play this squad?
Willian and Fernandinho are too good to be benched imo and Paulinho doesn't add anything when playing against good competition. Also, it seems that you need more mobile/creative player in midfield, not sure if Coutnho is right for that, but Casemiro-Paulinho-Chinese league player in the middle does not look convincing. Maybe it works in practice tho, I haven't seen many of their games .

Attached: brazil.png (341x446, 161K)

Alisson
Fabinho Naldo Miranda Marcelo
Casemiro
Fred Paulinho
Coutinho Firmino Neymar

Coutinho can't defend.

Firmino.

t. gaivota

t. saopaulino queima rosca

your current squad has more depth than the team you had in 2010

>No Paulinho
Paulinho is our star player m8. He is more important than Nerman on this squad/system. But yeah, Renato Augusto is a meme and shouldn't even be on the 23.

lolno

Oh yeah, it is a much more complete squad than 2010. It is not god tier at one specific thing like that one was, but it is much more versatile against a wide range of playstyles. Even then, Tite has no plan B if the plan A fails as versatile as the plan A is.

>Augusto
How the fuck does he keep getting called up?

He's a Tite favorite. He and Paulinho were the core of the midfield of the Corinthians squad Tite managed and won a lot of shit with them. We tend to call these kinds of players talismans. Marcos in 2002 was a talisman for Felipão as well, since Dida was a better GK.

test

Does he need to?
Iniesta and Modric aren't defensive masterminds either but they still play/used in the same formation with 3 man midfield at Real or Barcelona.

I rate him first atm for what he's done with brazil, tbqhwy

>WCC
lamo