Who is the best girl in LOTR and why is it Eowen?

Who is the best girl in LOTR and why is it Eowen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG87hhTNxXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aD2RAglm2wk
youtube.com/watch?v=njwy02laJs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard rumors she's no man. Is that true?

there's only like three vaginas in the film

the one you posted, the elf one and the other more nature elf

theres only like three women in the entire trilogy

i just said that you dumbass

a typo that actually works better?

Yeah but I'm saying there's only three woman in total

>Can't cook
>Can't sing
>Can't take a fucking hint
>Is desperate to prove that she's not like the other girls

Rosie Cotton is the best gal and you know it.

shut the fuck up kid

or else

Books yes film nay. Bitch can't even make a tasty stew.

if we're talking the Jackson films and not the books:
Galadriel > Arwen > Eowyn > Tauriel

she's the girl next door

so sweet and qt

Frodo was best girl.

eowyn is the worst
>stronk independent womyn who don't need no man

its done right tho doesnt look pretentious

I fapped a ton to Galadriel, so I have to go with Galadriel.

>I fapped a ton to Galadriel

How'd you do that?

Tied her three hairs 'round my chode and went to town.

Wrong. Best girl is Elbereth Gilthoniel aka Varda

You forgot the hobbit wench that Sam marries.

Galadriel, she's the only one who riverdances

shelob is best girl

when we go to heaven do we all get Elven gfs lads?

I've got at least 6

Rose Cotton
Whichever one of the Sackville baggins is the female
Arwen
Galadriel
Eowen
Shelob

>Shelob
>not Ungoliant

As it should be. Women are a fucking waste.

:3
youtube.com/watch?v=iG87hhTNxXQ

>ywn be worthy of Galadriel's kind gaze
just end me desu

Maybe for a fat man like yourself.

I'll take the princess thanks.

She's got a bad case of manjaw. Eowen is literally the opposite

>Come to live with Elrond
>Marry his Daughter

They get to talk in code in front of all the pleb humans. You could make fun of them to their face together and smile.

Freda and Morwen

Liv Tyler is best girl. I dare you to watch the appendices and not fall in love with her in the process. She just comes across as so sweet and genuine and not even in a sexual way.

Exactly.

JRR Tolkien was a closet homo that couldn't come up with more than a few female characters. Not like >our guy GRR Martin.

Sigrid

>She looks at you and instantly knows your fucked up fetishes and you feel like a cockroach in front of Plato or something

ITS EOWYN OR ÉOWYN YOU TARDS, NOT EOWEN WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS NO ONE ADDRESSING THIS

>implying that wouldn't make my boner all the harder

Miranda Otto has done nude scenes

One of the most punchable faces in movie history. Oh and the only answer is the girl hobbit Sam wants in the first one. What a fucking babe.

>He can't even spell the name of his waifu

Éowynfags, everyone.
just kidding,, she's great, Arwen is the only bad waifu
also, dark Galadriel from The Hobbit is best girl.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

and happy dark Galadriel is even better

What moron put together this sequence of images? Nice nips tho

I love queen mommy Galadriel

After dating a couple chicks who were borderline flat chested like this I developed a bit of a fetish for it because the self consciousness made me diamonds. Especially that first time they take off their bra and you can just see that sense of shame in their eyes as they wait for your validation.

Though even after you give them validation it's not enough because they've been living with that insecurity since puberty. One of the girls would have her bra back on before I could even pull my dick out. The other flipped out on me because I didn't ask her to do a topless scene in my student film. "It's because my tits are small isn't it?!" God just thinking about it gets me semi chubbed.

>that gif

was it autism?

No, probably not, remember who her father is, he's a quirky motherfucker, she had to inherit some of that.

my neigbour recently purchased Infiniti FX SUV just by part time work from a laptop. try this site>>>>>>>>>>>
^^^^^^ joinmate2.com ^^^^^^

My Uncle Brayden just got a new cream Chevrolet Camaro Convertible by working part time off of a macbook airview>joinmate2.com

WOW THANKS DEFINITELY NOT A BOT I JUSY WON A MILLION DOLLARS I CUM ON CAT IT HISS AT PENIS 100/10

If I recall correctly she's imitating what it was like having to pretend to ride a horse. They used this barrel as a substitute and she was talking and laughing about how silly they all felt using it because it looked like they were humping the thing.

>you just know

They had 13 kids. She must have had something to offer.

>Shelob
Truly our /gal/

>can cook
>doesn't nag
Basically perfect

Literally the only 2 things you need in a wife (and that she won't fuck around)

Girls' breasts get bigger once they're pregnant though.

>literally not one line the entire movie
BEST GAL

Just a reminder how much real life mirrored the books:

Sean Astin hated Andy Serkis. Serkis was cast as Gollum much later than the rest of the cast in a role where they were unsure whether or not it was going to be just a speaking role or with stand-ins, which is the reason for a different looking Gollum in Fellowship of the Ring.

During his first day, once Serkis entered the set, everybody gave him a wide berth. Astin and Elijah Wood were introduced to Serkis, still in an unsure role as to how Gollum would be brought to life. Eventually, Peter Jackson decided for a stand-in role with Serkis in a combination of rehearsal shots, free passes (where Serkis was not on the shot), and, later, to just digitally edit Serkis out of shots. Serkis had to don a tight suit to keep a little of him to erase digitally.

Astin was visibly annoyed at having to act with Serkis, whose role required him to be very physical and exaggerated. Astin thought Serkis was hamming it up. There is one event where Serkis accounted that Astin was loudly complaining about how "he wasn't supposed to be acting with you [Serkis]". In one event, while shooting a scene near the black gate, Serkis had to grab Frodo and Sam to avoid being detected by Sauron's troops; in doing so, Serkis tore off a part of Astin's facial prosthetics. Astin walked off into his trailed. After, Astin became vocally rude to Serkis and Serkis returned the animosity. Elijah Wood was witness.

butt shots

You forgot Goldberry

Goold ol insecure Astin

Your point?

Flat girls are dumb for being insecure.

everything was done right in the old days , if that movie was done today she would have been return of the queen main character

Clearly Rosie Cotton!

Quits working and stays at home to takes care of the chillrens. Hobbits only have sex, drugs, and alcohol for entertainment. She worked at a bar and ended up having a ton of kids. Hobbits :)

You are 100% retarded.

i dont think i ever seen agent smith smiling before..

>dumb bimbo for numenor dick

lol no

he was smiling/laughing a bunch of times as literally agent smith in the matrix movies

Not really. They want tits to attract a larger pool of men. Once they're pregnant it doesn't matter anymore.

all white women should dress simillar to this
instead of whoring around in mini skirts and yoga pants

there are various females in the simarillion
one that was based on his wife that he fucking adored
LOTR is a story about war. Women have no part in that.

god she looks like absolute shit as a brunette
she has a face made for blond hair

yeah but that was creepy af

poor findulas all she wanted was some of that turin man cock, instead she got orced and crucified

she friendzoned my nigga Gwindor
he was just too nice to her giving cute nicknames and all
and she fell for the honorless douche that even forgot to rescue her

Why girls don't want to wear long skirts is just a mystery to me. The old formal look is great. You don't have to look like you're going out to party every night.

prime Emma is best Emma

thats an evil smirk there is a difference

Guys who make a big deal about breast size are stupid too

What the fuck is this show?

All men are naturally drawn to tits. You see a chick with a nice rack in a low cut top and it will get your attention.

Conviction.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS

Lúthien

Luthien is only for Beren, and Beren and Luthien, are Tolkien and his Mrs.

Is there anyone that Sean Astin didn't hate out of all the LoTR casts?

Frodo?

Sean Astin, I guess.

I think he only hated Serkis. No accounts of him being mean to the rest of the cast, although the rest thought he was a safety freak.

can this be a lotr lore thread now guys?

>Jackson is literally a hobbit
It all makes sense now.

i wanna put the baby in Emily.
she's top little sister material.
always wanted Éomer's d.

not since he lost weight, now he's a nazgul

Well he did release a book afterwards basically shitting on the rest of the cast.

Goddammit, I thought that was a joke image.

Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=aD2RAglm2wk
youtube.com/watch?v=njwy02laJs0

but isn't sam supposed to loathe gollum? this just seems like serkis made astin do method without astin realizing it

Nah, Astin is just retarded