Should historical revisionism be allowed in TV shows about history?

Should historical revisionism be allowed in TV shows about history?

>So was Jesus
WE

(((((((((Timelord))))))))))

>We have to do better
>WE JUST HAVE TO

Openly hating white people is backfiring.

Trump would never have won without these crazy anti white assholes spewing this bullshit everyday.

cuck

He's like some of these fucks on here that say, "Well, I'm white, but my race going extinct is for the better, it has to be like that."

Did anyone watch Doctor Who yesterday?
We finally met the black lesbian's housemates; a Pakistani girl, a Chinese girl, a Chinese guy and some Swedish boy.
Quotas are really working out.

>Less white people is the better world.
>More niggers is the better world.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Have you seen the Pakistani inbred rates?

JUST

>jesus
>real
fucking revisionists

Jesus Christ.

Jesus was black now?

This. It's absolutely incredible how much of a problem incest is over there. No wonder ISIS has been able to take so much influence.

I just want Jenna Coleman to shove her stupid feet down my throat while that pickaninny in your pic gets goes to hell

We wuz the Messiah and shit

>7 minutes in
>"My grandad went backpacking with his boyfriend"

Yes, BBC. We get it. You're progressive. For fuck's sake.

Apparently Jews are black now?

When will these leftist fucks make up their mind?

First they say Jews are white and part of the "oppressors" now they say Jesus was kind of black?

I thought the whole black Jesus was just a joke people use to make fun of black supremacists but white leftists also believe this?

Please Asian people, do not succumb this madness when you take the reins.

>British "journalism"

No. I hate this more than anything. The forced diversity meme has crippled every movie/show/comic/game it has touched. I don't mind a diverse cast but it fails almost every time for 2 reasons.
1.When (((they))) say diversity, it always ends up with swapping a white guy out with a black guy. No Asians. No Mexicans. No middle eastern people. Not real diversity.
2.The so called "writers" end up making the character a Mary Sue or a walking stereotype with no soul something i picture a real racist like David Duke would have written.

>Jesus is black

WE

(((goldstein)))

she is so fuckin ugly

This show is being used by cultural marxists to rewrite history and brainwash kids and normies.

But Brexit still won some how.

What is she like a quarter black?

She has nigger lips, afro, and ashy grey skin.

>Somehow

>cultural marxism
lmao

Do you need someone to explain that to you?

I know how you liberal faggots like to skip history class to smoke weed in the bathroom.

Muhammad was black too

I hate Steven Moffat so fucking much.

How will history treat these historical revisionists?

You're a fucking idiot if you think cultural marxism isn't real.

At least you fucks didn't win the election.

Can someone tell me what group of people stand to benefit from having Doctor Who revise history in this way?

How can Peter Capaldi sleep at night? Lying to kids like this. It's evil.

I really don't know why I still watch Sup Forums I can't watch most of it for more than 20 minutes without getting enraged at the obvious social programming.

>Britain is multi culti since forever!
>whites wearing dreadlocks is racist and cultural appropriation though!

But cultural marxism totally isn't real goy. Just look at this epic meme

Mate I'm from the North and growing up I saw about 5 black people until I was 18 and went to Uni, and they're still not that common

According to Dr Who 1/10 brits are white

The careers of the virtue signaling writers, cast, and producers in our modern sociopolitical climate.

And a follow up with this.
I believe that diversity is being used as a shield to block bad reviews. Because they know most reviewers are sitting in California and New York where there is a higher density of far left people. Find me a "diverse" movie/show/game that was widely hated by (((critics))).

>word used literally only by conspiracy theorists is real
Complain about the liberal agenda if you want, but stop listening to your retard muh joos theories

why not? it's all fiction

>this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth
This is fucking crazy. We're unironically reaching Ministry of Truth levels of propoganda

>muh joos

A cultural marxist can be anyone. Anyone who has the power and influence to change society in the way they want.

It could be a very good goy who wants whites society to be destroyed. Call it what you want, believe what you want, but it is very real.

>implying
But they think they're saving civilization, not just western but all the civilization in the world. This is what jews tell them and pay them to say at least.

its almost like you think communists never have and don't currently exist.

hmmm. doesn't make much sense. SJW are the least loyal group of people. If you ever wanted to have a loyal following all you would have to do is even slightly pander to the right.

This seems more like a brainwashed writers feel it is their duty to promote the death of whites for diversity.

>mfw they had those actors reading excerpts from 1984 in those audible.com commercials during the Oscars

Looks like Sup Forums is getting triggered for the millionth time this year. Remember that these are the folks who describe other people as thin-skinned, easily offended, professional victims, and snowflakes

JESUS WASN'T BLACK HE WAS BROWN OR OLIVE FUCK

It's fucking bullshit. The Frankfurt school hated "degeneracy". They hated gays and feminists. They inspired a bunch of Holocaust deniers and neofacists in Germany. It's a lame conspiracy theory.

I HEARD YOU NEEDED ME IN THIS THREAD

My job is done here, be safe kids

Good goy. You tell em.

THIS

>implying anyone gives a fuck about whites except you and liberals
Right wing SJW is still an SJW

yea we get it. This is the 500th time you've posted this. Your propaganda has been heard.

Pretty strange how Sup Forums is suddenly filled with politics and tons of leftists.

Yeah, keep it up goyim. You almost have them convinced.

Who was in the wrong here?

Do you know what sjw means? How are people calling for the death or deportation of millions sjw?

Is this fucking real or some deep satire I'm not getting?

Even the episode that aired today had a guy mentioning his "granddad and his boyfriend", on top of the companion reminding us for the umpteenth time that she's a dyke.

>goyim
I am indeed a goy, but I am not a plural.
Social Justice Warrior
>justice for muh whites
Its called being a whiney crybaby who doesn't shut the fuck up about identity politics.

Honestly wouldn't give a fuck if they got a black guy to play the Doctor. Female Doctor? Fuck that, he's been a dude 13 odd times now, he's clearly decided. Black BOND? Fuck that, the dude is an established white character and the "it's a different agent each time" thing is a meme. But a black Doctor? I can't really see why not. It's just that they'll inevitably favour black actors during the casting process for diversity brownie points, no pun intended.

No, he said he was "blacker," which is true. Historically, Jesus would have had bronze skin being a Hebrew living in the desert, not this pasty white complexion that's been portrayed by the church for centuries.

His skin would be light tan, pretty much what it is in your photo or maybe slightly darker. I don't think you know what the word "pasty" means. In fact, I don't think you really know anything about skin tone or color.

Yeah you definitely hear people from there described as black.

"Blacker" could also be interpreted as "darker." It's a simple play on words.

No.

>How will history treat these historical revisionists?

They'll be lauded as heroes. That's kind of how rewriting history works.

>"Go get some sun before the photo shoot, you'd look good if you were a little blacker."

Jesus was a Jew. Nothing black about him.

All this autistic literalism. Take the rods out of your buttholes and loosen up a bit.

>Its just a joke bro

Fucking idiot.

>we shouldn't be precise or literal about our understanding of history or when we make political claims

Let me guess. Sociology undergrad?

I'm not saying it's just a joke, I'm saying it's stupid to get triggered so hard over the word "blacker" just because you're incapable of interpreting it to mean anything other than "of African descent." It's simply a fact that Jesus has always been portrayed as white and European looking when he would have been more bronze and Arab looking in reality. So just stop being so autistic about it. Jesus had darker skin than typically portrayed, that's all that's really being said.

What do you think they would have thought if they could see what this show has become?
A show each one gave 100% to each week all year round with no breaks?

You're defending this shit?

They said blacker. Thats different than darker. Jews aren't brown anyways. He'd be dark from being outside all the time but not a brown guy like some Indian or Paki.

They knew what they were doing when they worded it that way. And the "history is whitewashed" shit is just cringe.

Holy shit. She looks completely different without the hair.

What do you think JFK would think of the Democratic party right now?

What do you think Churchill would think about Britain being so PC that they won't even protect little girls from being raped by brown, shitskin, greasy sand niggers?

That actually explains both black and muslim behavior.

I haven't watched Doctor Who since that faggot Matt Smith came on. This was the episode I chose to rewatch it and it was worse than I ever imagined. I think I have aids now

WUZ

He would have looked like a cross between a Palestinian and a Greek. I love the ignorant "jezuzs was an arab refugheee11!!!! line. He predates Arabs in the region by 700 years.

this
I stopped watching after Tennant

He's not wrong though, London had quite an influx of blacks around this time as slave ships would just unload their cargo in London rather than risk being attacked by the Royal Navy.

>Black BOND? Fuck that, the dude is an established white character
I almost want to see them do it just to wake some more normies up.

He should visit all their source countries and see how things roll there, and punch some of them out and see what happens.

It was always cornball and sometimes melodramatic. But this shit all but breaks the 4th wall and starts talking about tumblr. Its become self referential faggotry. I think its a show on its last legs because it will keep pandering to a core demographic of genderqueer programmers and drama students. It won't be profitable at some point.

Doesn't mean Britain was black at all.

They just started using black farm equipment.

Its easy to talk shit about white people.

He should bring a woman with her ankle showing to visit Mohummad.

England is lost

RIP in peace England

Kardashians are just gold diggers. Rich black guys are the only rich men who will have them because they're official floozies.

Former slaves actually integrated pretty well

>cucks watching because of the selection of doctor rather than the selection of companion
>current companion sucks not because she's black but because she's hideous

He's rich because a rich Jew produced and advertised his shit as "good."

So, blacks, wiggers and normies ate it up like sheep.

(((They))) decide who is a celeb.

Behind every rich rapper, there is a rich Jewish producer.

Is that why you're nose is so flat and wide?

They integrated well enough into your mother's snatch?

yeah you don't consume any sort of mass media, you are truly ""woke"" and on a higher plane than those sheep

I'm not nose

>it's an american tries to banter episode
how embarrassing