Apologize

Apologize

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXiAAAAJDNiNjI1OTM5LTNjMzEtNDE2YS1iMmY2LTE4NDJiYjVmYmMyYw.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/917522/Huddersfield-Town-Footballer-Danny-Williams-Flash-Exposes-Genitals-Penis-Live-TV-BT-Sport
youtube.com/watch?v=RIk6Ya6KwxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're back, and we're back BIG.

>Pulisic, McKennie, Weah, Adams, Carter-Vickers, Miazga, Parks, Sargent, Novakovich
Yeah, I'm thinking we're back.

?????????

won a friendly at home by one despite being marginally outplayed by paraguay. don't act like you're not impressed

It's okay, it's our B team without Pulisic, Brooks, Williams and McKennie.

>you lived long enough for people to forget about danny williams so that they could rediscover and overrate him again

Attached: robo crop.jpg (720x720, 75K)

When you stop pandering yourselves in the back for winning to a team that don't go to the world cup or won one, then maybe some anons here take your NT seriously

Oh yes VERY impressive, congratulations

Attached: images.jpg (239x300, 9K)

Attached: brainlit.jpg (543x443, 51K)

did we win the world cup? is it over and the soccer shit can go away?

but of course you can't.

i was making fun of us, retard. you need to get better at this

Williams is a much better DM than Bradley

ehhh they're both mediocre. a few years ago, it wasn't even close. you're attributing much more quality to him then is there. he's played a bunch of the NT and his performance ranged from above average to very bad. tired of people who started watching in 2014 trying to talk about this stuff

I dont really give a shit about his previous performance but more so his club performances which has improved him. While Williams got slightly better playing Premier league games, Bradley got worse in MLS.

first, i didn't say anything about bradley, so calm the fuck down with your autism. Secondly, williams has been struggling for playing time on a team with 31 points in the PL, and he's now out for the year

I suppose on the plus side, he hung unabashed hog
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/917522/Huddersfield-Town-Footballer-Danny-Williams-Flash-Exposes-Genitals-Penis-Live-TV-BT-Sport

>Apologize

lol.. we'll be at the world cup while your team sits at home watching

It was our new B team, la. Not even joking.

yeah, im thinkin we're back

You need to go back.

So, If you B team win to the Trinity and Tabasco of CONMEBOL, that is a merit?
Don't get my wrong, but Colombia's NT its pretty average, people here take the win against France not as a victory, only as the worst 25-30 min of owr NT in a internatiomal competition , cos was shit in the start, we are not in a position of demanding atention and recognition, nither in a position of the worst conditions to evolve, but Colombia didn't won anything and say shit like "Apologize"don't gonna change you history, you are doing great in the MLS but you need relegation and promotion and need to evaluate your players in his respective merits, and for that I mean Tournaments and Cups, no cos some spoiled brat go to Europe and play in Borussia Dortmund, you were great in the past, in USA 94, you can do it again, just "less pandering and more critic"

Attached: SI-USA-94-WC-Cover.png (296x386, 208K)

The US deserve this for fucking Panama at the last qualifiers and saving Mexico from missing the World Cup
I remember the Panamanian players in disbelief looking at the opponents telling them what are you doing with so little time left
Now the Mexicans laugh at you mercilessly when you could have fucked them over the last time
Oh and I'm not Panamanian, just can't stand Mexico
>Helping Mexico ever
Sweet justice for Panama desu

youtube.com/watch?v=RIk6Ya6KwxA
Here it is.
Now Mexicans mock you, karma

You are ranting and going on way too many tangents.

You will always have my back senpai, I hope USA team is heading towards a good new generation

merci