Who is the most overrated comedian and why is it Will Ferrel?

I noticed people who like Will Ferrel are the same bunch that love Adam Sandler and pays for full ESPN package of $120/mo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROeadOshACA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

americans are retarded.

fpbp

Will Ferrel seems like a nice guy. Fucking Adam Sandler is a misanthrope if i ever knew one. Why in the fuck would you become a comedian when you have no charisma whatsoever, and just want to punch everyone around you?

He's as much a faggot as Ferrel desu bruv. We send our faggots to america to annoy you guys, Corden, Gervais, Oliver etc

Fuck I like Sandler, Ferrel and Gervais. Also I am a proud American.

AMA

That faggot in your gif is another faggot. Damn you got shit taste bro

About to watch everything must go, what a coincidence

>I noticed people who like Will Ferrel are the same bunch that love Adam Sandler and pays for full ESPN package of $120/mo.

This is funny and true, big fans of will ferrel seem to be normie bro jocks

Sandler had a solid 1-2 punch of first movies (Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore) Honestly the only stronger 1-2 punch maybe in comedy was Jim Carrey with Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura.
I grew up on the Canadian border so Trailer Park Boys is a part of my TV heritage. It is the maple leaf worshipers Seinfeld friend.

I agree I got some shit taste. I thought BvsS was great and also think DC>MCU right now.

Is that the one where he gets cucked by Michael Peña?

I don't even mind the sort of low-brow humor that his movies aim for (for reference, I think Bad Santa is low-brow done well), but Ferrell has some obnoxious quality to him that annoys me. It's like he overdoes everything.

BvS was pretty good. I suppose I can understand why a semi-leaf would like TPB, but Gervais?? God damn he's a cunt.

the fuck if i know i haven't watched it yet

This is the funniest thing Will has ever done imo

youtube.com/watch?v=ROeadOshACA

Will Ferrel is a jew that killed SNL forever. Anchorman is shit and I seriously understand why people are soulless when I see the entire theater LOLed at his performance.

I really only know him from Extras. Never watched the Office. I was a movie extra a few times so I really liked that. Check me out in Independence Day : Resurgence I am ;military scientist 1 and prominent in the area 51 laser scene

Anchorman is way overrated but Elf is kinda funny and the guy really nailed the 'manchild' era of comedy.

For me he helped SNL be enjoyable when everyone I loved (Sandler, Farley, Meyers, Carvey, etc) had left.

>Check me out in Independence Day : Resurgence I am ;military scientist 1 and prominent in the area 51 laser scene

Nice one.

Thanks. Got to meet Brent Spiner and a few nobodies (William Fitchner, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman).

Can't wait til your standup special comes out.

I'm American, I can't stand any of those guys.

Say what you want but Stranger Than Fiction was kino.

Talladega nights is the shit.