Things that were Bad
>Chris Pratt
>Too Many Goddamn Quips
>Rocket Raccoon/Baby Groot
>Action Scenes are Looney-Tunes Tier
>Beginning action scene gave me a headache
>Sylvester Stallone
>TASERFACE XD
>Soundtrack picked by Reddit (to be fair this was a problem of the first one)
>Sovereign was completely pointless beyond setting up another fucking movie

Overall another mediocre and sometimes irritating Marvel movie with a few gems sprinkled throughout. Definition of a 6/10

Better than Logan at least

Wrong

>tfw all the normies are laughing at the reddit tier jokes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for the current Hollywood bubble to burst at this point.

This and the the first one are better than NUstar wars. FACT.

Jesus Christ you cunts must be fun at parties. Wtf will your children be like you low brow miserable nothings. Goddamn. Live a little guys. Youre allowed to smile at self indulgent cgi heavy entertainment. I promise you'll still be the jaded head up arse pretentious cucks you are when you wake up in the morning.

Best Marvel movie since first Avengers.

>Implying anyone here will breed.

>welcome to the guardians of the frickin galaxy... except he didn't say frickin
>pac man
These were my biggest gripes, completely unnecessary and really broke the tension of those scenes. Otherwise, I loved it. The Zune was a great gag, as was Drax being grossed out by Mantis.

>when Drax starts dry heaving when he imagines having sex with the bug girl
Been a while since i've lost my shit so hard at a movie.
it wasn't perfect, but some of those jokes were pretty spot on.

i'm watching a cam of it now because I woke up a bit drunk and it is absolute shite
why the fuck do you pleb cunts eat this shit up like it cures cancer? every single thing about it is godawful, have you pseudo-normies not seen a good movie in your entire fucking life?

>Better than Logan at least

Anyone who says Logan was bad has bad taste. Period.

I can get it if action/superheroes aren't your cup of tea, but if you can occasionally enjoy them, Logan is probably the best one ever made. Or at least one of the superhero films that's tied for the best.

>fun
I hate fun
>parties
I don't attend parties
>children
Will never have any
>live a little
I did when I was a kid
>Smile
No thanks
>wake up in the morning
I hope I don't

Middle dragged hard, way too much drama, several pretty lame jokes (lol taserface) I'd agree 6/10. Huge step down in fun/action from the first one

Still going to see it twice, do love these characters.

>The Zune
I clapped I clapped because I still have a broken one.

>>Soundtrack picked by Reddit (to be fair this was a problem of the first one)

38 YO here.
Why a soundtrack of my childhood is reddit tier? I know you are possible young, but why 70/80s pop music make is burning your anus?

>watches a cam rip
>thinks his criticism is valid

The movie relies heavily on visuals, watching a cam rip will of course make you appreciate the movie less. Oh.....but you just wanted to be pretentious on the internet. Have a (you) on me for your exquisite, refined taste.

He's just being retarded. Soundtrack was enjoyable.

Sound track was fantastic. What do you listen to? nu-metal?

>DUDE LE CGI IS WHAT MAKES THIS MOVIE BRO YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR NOT PAYING £10 TO SEE A PS2 CUTSCENE ON THE BIG SCREEN
don't talk to me pleb cunt

The shit I took earlier today was better than disney wars. Its not exactly a high bar to overcome.

There was a marvel cuck next to me in the theater and she was loosing her shit with every quip.
It was actually like the whole audience creamin to Colbert meme only it was real life. When he turned into pac-man she actually lost it. Im amazed those people actually exist.

I actually liked that track they play at the sexbot brothel, what was it?

It opened with ELO's Mr Blue Sky. This automatically makes it at least better than every other marvel movie.

Sup Forums btfo

>Groots dance
>I fell for the meme
wtf is wrong with me

Just finished the YIFY rip. Very poor when comparing it to the first. Someone has previously mentioned how flanderised the characters have become, I kinda agree with it. Only Pratt and Saldana's characters didn't do this. The rest did.

Most quips are hit or miss with this movie, and by hit I mean pretty god damn funny, and by miss, I mean awkward, shitty reddit humor.

Some of the jokes were kinda cringy. They should have had a second person read over the script before going with it.

>JUST WATCH IT

I bet you think the dark knight is a legitimately good movie. Don't you. You little faggot.

rocket made me cringe so much this movie.
yondu pretty much carried this movie.
i'll admit i did laugh pretty hard when they put their ship into overdrive or whatever.
the groot shit was so grating. having to watch that detonator part they had in every trailer was painful. the toe gag was pretty funny though.

the fact that they gave quill powers only to take them away was pretty fuckin' dumb.

>People ACTUALLY pay money to see this shit

Why

>just turn your self respect off bro, enjoy the movie haha

This, except I have kids.

I reluctantly agree and I thought the first one was kino.

>Better than Logan at least
Not with this though.

just so you know Reddit

the electric boogaloo hasn't been funny for 15 years

bout time somebody started making sense

That was great movie, I liked it. Somehow they managed to make it stupid, serious and touching at the same time. You have to have a very sad life if you cannot enjoy something that simple.

I unironically loved it

>IM MARY POPPINS YALL

Marvel always wins baby

spiderman will be hit too

then thor ragnarok will rape justice league and kill DC for good

The GREATEST Marvel movie of ALL TIME!!!!
Makes ya laugh and cry without effort. You're fucking lying to yourself if you disagree faggots!

I enjoyed it
Great movie all around
I enjoyed it more than the first one
Fuck you contrairian faggots
Haters gonna hate whatevs

>Sylvester Stallone

>My normie friends are REEEEEing irl

>welcome to the guardians of the frickin galaxy... except he didn't say frickin

Please...that was one of about 20 jokes that failed to land

>Drax
>Good
About the only borderline tolerable thing he did was negging Mantis

MARY
POPPINS
YALL

>we gotta talk about your language!

I mean a lot of jokes were dumb but like..what the hell was the humor supposed to be in that one?

Drax was easily the best part of the movie. His jokes were fucking great

>Rockets booby trap scene

Pure kino tbqh

This cracked me up

Because groot is a child.

Ironic that you wrote saltiest post in the thread. I don't think you got any friends

complaining about marvel cucks while watching marvel cuckold the movie. wtf is wrong with Sup Forums

Is it just me, or does the MCU have a problem showing "heroes" that are actually altruistic? Both these movies, the Guardians are just protecting their own asses and saving everyone is just sort of a side-effect. That's not being a hero, it's just not being suicidal.

I think that's the point of the group though. They aren't selfless like say Cap or VIsion, they aren't heroic like thor, they're a bunch of irresponsible idiots that seem to accidentally get themselves involved in heroic acts.

It fits old Starlord, who was just a dude in a ship exploring. I'm waiting for him to accidentally genocide a planet and turn himself in out of guilt

Can someone help me find the name of the song and possibly link to the one that plays while that one blue guy is on that snowy planet with all the strippers & neon lights!

where is the unicorn mans other leg in this picture?

>capeshit

Fuck off you stupid redditor.

>!
I'm listening to it now but you'll never get it because you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Jfc, I'm fine with people liking Logan but it's going a bit too far.

They are pretty much mercenaries.

You have to allow yourself to forget reality, and enjoy a movie for what it is. It wasn't made for you specifically, it was made for hundreds of thousands of people. If you go expecting perfection (which I once did) you will never be satisfied. Constantly thinking about the people around you, their reasoning, and their goals will leave you feeling angry and alone and purposeless.

>Michael Rooker's Performance, as well as his Arc

fucking this

>still unironically using 'normie' in this site
>still posting 'REEE'

hello my alt-right trump voter

I knew a fat sperg in school that was legit seething at raimi's spiderman for not staying true to the source material