New episode posted on Starz

>new episode posted on Starz
>painful unnecessary Anansi rant about the black experience
>5 minutes of Shadow crying in a bed
>random unnecessary pic of Robbie's full erect cock
>jinn episode promises to be the most hardcore gay scene in cable history

It's, it's gonna get better right guys?

Yeah yeah all right cracker but are you telling me I can torrent ep 2 soon. Also you should know watching any Bryan Fuller show that it is gonna be full of homolust but counterbalanced by intense ultra violence, just like Hannibal

Sup Forums - Alt-right Babies Always Crying

>alt-right
>for finding a painfully bad adaptation forcing a bunch of forced social justice on top of a book

K.

>Alt right alt right alt right
The 9/11 of the 2010's, if you say it enough you can explain away acting like a numale

Seriously though OP does that mean itll be up elsewhere soon, I liked the first episode

the source material sucked too in my opinion, gayman is a stupid back. along with the nigging up i can't say i will be watching a single episode f.a.m

Now there's a 4 minute long Bilquis shoving people into her cunt scene, showing them floating in some weird cosmic pussyheaven.

Jesus Christ this makes the 1st Season of Spartacus look like the Godfather.

Oh look, Bilquis is ACTUALLY a fat sassy black woman forced to conform to WHITE SOCIETY and its evils!

Christ.

That Chvrches poster from Sup Forums must be so happy about literal tampon boys.

>want black god characters
>not just using isis and osiris
>implying everyone wouldn't be happy
>patricians respect the wincest
>idiots thinks blacks are being made to look degenerate

Where's the torrent?

Who cares, the book sucked and Gaiman is a literal cuck. He writes poetry about feminism.

This, I had it with the idiotic alt right

Zorya scene is good, Leachman is great. Stormare crushes as Czernobog.

>Orlando Jones turning Anansi into Zip Coon

It hurts.

I don't even remember the jinn character from the book

I feel like alt-right and nu-male/cuck are two sides of the same coin.

it was a very gay middle eastern god. i don't know if that reminds you of anything.

if you want me to go further, there's a taxi involved and penis.

Yeah, just remembered, the one from new york that swaps bodies

yup

Granted, spartacus season 1 was only shit for the first episode, the quality after that skyrocketed. The later half of the season was great.

Is this quite possibly the most reddit tv show in history? Or does that title still belong to Westworld?