youtube.com/watch?v=SxYY07xXjQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMERICA DOESN'T EVEN EXIST

You can keep it.

AMERICA

WAS

*NEVER*

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>following this episode Stewart was driven home in a limo with his guard in his gated community

and Israel isn't yours Liebowitz

I should think America belongs to the Americans. Whom you happen to be yelling at.

You fucking kike.

Huh. A Communist telling American citizens that America isn't their country? How ironic.

hivemind

Ugh, that kikey face

NOTHING YOU WORKED FOR IS YOURS GOYIM

>how to shoot the entire globalist left in the foot

>*armed guard

Jon Leibowitz thread?

Jon Leibowitz thread indeed

looks like a camwhore i've seen before

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

For some reason I want him in an oven

Jon looks like hell after leaving the Daily Show. What's he been up to since? Was he forced to retire against his will?

This angers the jew. This is good.

This 1 fucking jew proves it.

He
Isn't
Verybusythesedays

I want an Israeli to apologize for this disgrace to national sovereignty.

This incompetent kike is appropriating my surname.

Seriously I fucking hate this bastard.

YOUR NAME IS LIEBOWITZ.

sauce nao plz

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Leibowitz
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What if nothing is real?

Jesus christ. Did he always look this Jewish?

Fuck of everybody knows Belgium owns America.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Has Trump ever even said those words?

>NO! NO! NO! AMERICA DOESN'T BELONG TO ANYONE! THEY CAN'T BE WAKING UP!

>that image

Gonna start using that regularly, brilliant meme magic. It cements the idea that Trump has already won and all that is happening is the rest of the universe is catching up. Their sins in the meantime are all they should worry about.

Am I misunderstanding the pope joke or does he actually think Pope Benedict XVI is dead?

100 times

WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE SPECIAL INTERESTS

it's a prank bro, he's only pretending to be retarded and under the influence of stimulants
>???

BAN ASSAULT MUSLIMS tho

The fact that people like John Steward hate Trump is proof that Trump is the right candidate.

Anything a rich leftist globalist jew is afraid of must be a good thing.

Yes. Yes it is.

Btw, you have not aged well at all, kikelord.

I'm paying for it like its mine.

>this country isn't yours
>there is no real america
And people actually clap and cheer for this. This is far scarier than any of the "rhetoric" from Trump.

Are you validating the concept of privilege?

Is that Glenn Beck? Job (((Stewart)))? Who even is that?

Is anyone else enjoying how low key Pence is?

In retrospect, thank God it wasn't Flynn

oy vey

WE'RE HERE WE'RE GUNNA FEED ON YOUR ASS. THE GLOBALIST HAVE GIVEN US UNLIMITED POWER AND WE'RE GOING TO RULE YOU. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU ARE WEAK. YOU BEG FOR ENSLAVEMENT, YOU BEG!!!

ATTENTION ANONS THIS IS A SHILL THREAD BY THE SHILLARY AND SHILL CLINTON FOUNDATION™

PLEASE GO TO THESE THREADS INSTEAD:
FOR MODS:

MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY
MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY
MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY

THESE THREADS:

Listen carefully

Notice how even the PAID audience hesitates before errupting into applause at the flashing "CHEER NOW" sign

This is important

Jon Leibowitz is mainstream as fuck and will turn every Chad "MAKE MY BURRITO BITCH" Thundercock into a Zeit Heil SS elite trooper.

She kind of looks like the CapriSun girl to me.

Just replace everything he said with Israel, it suddenly all makes sense

This. Where the fuck is 30% of my income going?

I'm unironically starting to like pence. He is the Wojak to Trumps Pepe. Way better than Kaine

Democratic party fifth columns and to foreign countries that hate us

He WAS mainstream. He is an old washed up has been now

The best part is that Pence knows he is bland and boring, and he jokes about it.

youtu.be/Q733Uzs023I?t=2m47s

Are there actually "CHEER NOW" signs on this show?

The ONLY lefty talk show host deserving of respect is Maher. I hate him half the time and love him half the time but I always respect him because he will take on right or left, unlike cucks like Oliver or pic related who side with the left EVERY FUCKING TIME without even doing their fucking research.

Also, #DNCleak #BernieMustDisavow

DNC plans to call Bernie out for being a Jew
Super PACs confirmed to have paid protesters
Big news isn't talking about leaks because CBS and MSNBC executives have been mentioned by name for collusion
Democrats want more Mexican immigrants for more Democratic party votes.

On and on and on. Why isn't the stuff blowing up on Sup Forums as much as I thought it would?

What's he trying to say?

they're on every talk show.

and before the show starts they have a manager come out and get all the audience all riled up to see STEPHEN COLBERT or JIMMY FALLON or WHOEVER. COME ON, SHEEP, ACT LIKE YOU'RE EXCITED TO BE HERE!

Every show has "cheer now" or "applause" signs.

American brains are too damaged by sugar to know when someone tells a joke. They need a little help.

(((JONATHAN LIEBOWITZ)))

Wow you guys are really triggered by Jon Stewart huh? You sound like a bunch of grumpy old men. HE'S A COMMIE! GET OFF MY LAWN!

That's why you're losing.

we are losing?

>There is no real America
>How Can America Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Your posts could use one tbqh

Honestly I expected worst. Most of it is just a roast of Sean Hannity which is pretty much the easiest thing to do, and while the rest was bad, It's nowhere near as bad as the Daily show and The Nightly Show are now.

I thought of that meme as soon as I saw him with the beard. Something about him just screams JUST

youtu.be/NkuNdlclU4w

>Bring this old retired star to defeat popular hero.

Do shitty mtv spots and finally get Death of Smoochy and handed a flailing comedy news show and suddenly people want to hear what you have to say.

Go figure.

The problem is not whether or not privilege exists, it's that when SJW use it, privilege is used to mean that I have certain benefits simply because I am a white male

In this context, we accept and welcome the fact that whatshisface earned every single penny in his bank account through the free market, fairly. However, the policies he's arguing against is policies that directly benefit the poor, but do nothing to the rich.

Therefore he is an asshole. Questions?

Only for 19 shekels and 99 agarod

Somebody needs to do a shop with (((Stewart's))) head on this guy and Trump as Maximus.

THIS COUNTRY IS MIIIINNNEEE

yfw hannity blew him the fuck out
youtube.com/watch?v=pfSqc_jS8pk

wtf

AND THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE
AND THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE

Pretty obviously, yeah.

They're freaking out and getting sloppy.

Why the FUCK aren't there more jew-aware Sup Forums comments upvoted on that video.

That alone is triggering

How did I get here?

What a crock of shit

Post some songs for patriots.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxYY07xXjQQ

Bleh I couldnt even watch all of it.

Oy vey! Yes, that is true. American Goyim cattle exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created

He's actually going to do it unlike them, you fucking leaf

lies, not what he said

>Can't understand words:the post

Can someone explain to me who it was that voted against the 9/11 first responders bill and why they did it?

I don't expect currently unburned kindling to tell me honestly so I come to Sup Forums to ask.

Real reason?

It was pork barreled to shit by the dems or do you think people voted for it just for teh evuls?

*voted against it

I assume they worked in shit in the bill that would push the leftist agenda desu, so when I asked who voted against it, I wanted to know who to support.

> funny palms up gestures

> escalating voice pitch

lol!

It's not his either.

There was a mix up from the graphics team. They put the wrong pope up first.
He can hate gays as much as he want I still want to hate fuck him so bad.