Can we talk about this fucking show? I just finished it and and what the fuck did I just watch?

Can we talk about this fucking show? I just finished it and and what the fuck did I just watch?

A show that reminds us of the truth of the white male.
#blacklivesmatter

>I just finished it and and what the fuck did I just watch?
Why did you have to ask this? I liked the series, (more than I feel proud to admit), but there's no ambiguity of what is was about or what kind of show it was.

Why didn't Hannah tell anyone? Instead of making those tapes, just go to the police or something. Making those tapes is some extra attention whore bullshit.

>just go to the police or something.
She thought Bryce would get away with it. I guess she probably should have at least tried. It's not like there's ever a good reason to kill one's self, or at least not when you have problems like she did.

>Making those tapes is some extra attention whore bullshit.
Correct, but it's an extremely contrived premise that you have to accept, or there won't be a series.

it's bad, why would you watch?
are you 15?

Pretty good show, just leave the memery outside and enjoy

it must be so hard being a rich white girl

and being hot makes it even harder

I wish they would have concluded the season a little better. Left too many things unanswered

My biggest gripe was how they blamed the counselor. Hannah gave him literally nothing to go on and he clearly told her he wouldn't be able to do anything without necessary details, or even a name. And yet it's played off like he wasn't doing his job.

Suicide is not a rational decision. Complaining about a character's motivation to do it is idiotic.

We're getting w second season.

It's definitely gunna be about the stalker kid shooting up the school.

Just finished it and I loved it. Watched the first 11 episodes in a row yesterday and finished the last two today.

they blamed him because hes black

>My biggest gripe was how they blamed the counselor.
But they didn't, as least that's not what I remember.

Hannah did somewhat, so did Clay

Hmm, I forgot that, but I can't actually remember what Clay said, so I'm not going to allow that this is true, but remove my objection.

Clay said something like Porter didn't do anything to help her. Even though Porter clearly told Hannah that if she gave up a name or even admitted that she was raped, which she didn't, he could help her but without that information he couldn't do anything, which makes total sense.

They better make it quick to ride the wave they are on instead of waiting 3 years and people are scratching their head trying to remember it