Split

Even Anya Taylor-Joy's gorgeousness and James McAvoy's acting couldn't bring this movie above a 0/10.

M. Knight Shyamalan and his army of Indian cocksuckers that rate his garbage highly on imdb just took away almost 2 hours of my life that I will never, ever, ever get back.

Worst movie in human history. Why didn't you warn me, Sup Forums?

pleb desu senpai

All 3 of the girls were pretty hot, even the half nig, although I thought Anya kind of looked like an octopus with her eyes being so far apart.

Anya had the prettiest face by far, half nigress had a nice butt and the blonde's legs looked nice when she was trying to escape through the ceiling.

The nigger and the blonde were some of the worst actors I've ever seen though.

Well I loved it, so fuck you.

faggot

She can't smile in pictures.

Someone post webm of rapping scene. That alone made this movie at least an 8/10.

Well that's a rarity. Like it must be an accident. All I see is her semi open mouth. And as I've said before, that's hot and all, but that is basically all she ever does.

It's in her nature to act slightly confused and innocent.

B T F O

>i will never get to tongue anya taylor-joy's pretty puckered anus

I think we all know it's easier to find pics of her doing exactly what I'm talking about over smiling.

was Anyas character supposed to have some sort of subtle superpowers or what was the point of the flashbacks?

Sure but you can't deny her range.

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking.

this movie was so fucking over the place and confused. nothing was fleshed out enough or cohesive at all. just a sequence of mildly related scenes. no flow or direction at all.

and that's not even going into the terrible fucking "personalities". christ

Ask me how I know you go to film school.

I don't. I go to films. And this was a bad one.

The flashbacks were simply about the fact her uncle raped her. That's why the beast didn't kill her in the end, he realised she had been hurt in her childhood just like him.

That's like just your opinion, man

It was ok, gets many bonus points because of my waifu Anya

Is she approximating the space between our hearts

She's making fun of how small little white dicks are.

She's alone at a party full of Staceys.

Would you give her a hug?