Why do Americans slice their sandwiches like this?

Why do Americans slice their sandwiches like this?

It's easier to eat and easier to hold when it's full of condiments.

You should try it.

t. convert to trianglewiches

It's way more aesthetic.

I like the way it looks

Pythagoras would be proud.

You are literally a subhuman if you don't cut them like this

it maximizes surface area of the sandwich that you can bite into without touching the crust and has an ideal crust to non-crust ratio overall

>it maximizes surface area of the sandwich that you can bite into without touching the crust
why would you do that?
>has an ideal crust to non-crust ratio overall
wtf does that even mean?

I saw people on TV doing it, so I did it

You have to be 18 to post here.

i agree. in Europe we no longer appreciate aesthetics, there is just practicality thats why we cut in the middle. but in america people realize life is more then just existing so they cut in triangles

>Purposefully cutting your sandwiches wrong in order to feign an arbitrary sense of maturity

I feel sorry for you

I don't eat sandwiches

>why would you do that
>wtf does that even mean
>a romanian

welp my friend,judging on the situation,it seems like you're an idiot

Why do Americans overfill their sandwiches like this? Immigrant poverty mindset? I just don't see how this would be at all pleasurable to eat

>he doesn't put at least a pound of meat on his sandwiches
hello soyboy

it isn't fun to eat, it only happens at restaurants who want to say they have a HUGE sandwich

>not only does he not enjoy the crust he genuinely believes that no one else enjoys the crust, only pretending to in order to seem mature

SAD

Beer feels pretty good even if it tastes a bit bitter which is part of the charm. Much like how salty and tangy pickles are and people live it

>live
love

>thinking because I don't want the majority of my bites to have crust in them that means that I don't like the crust

I don't get this. There is no way in hell that thing tastes good. It's probably tastes of salt and nothing else.

>thinking because I don't want the majority of my bites to have crust in them that means that I don't like the crust
My apologies. You can see how your post implied that was the case though, yes?

Probably

I do it to it's easier to eat them that way