When Trump is president

Will Sup Forums be objective and call him out if he fucks up? If he disappoints us, do you see the political views of this board switching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7P1Vav9g0k&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6BtuqUX934U
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure.

i live near a trump tower and i have a bb gun

if he fucks up ill crack one window a week and cost him millions

leaf salad

No. Thats the scary part. There is literally no reason to support Trump other than his image. All he has to do to maintain loyalty is maintain that image of greatness and wage war on Democrats and liberalism in all areas of government. This is one of the first things he will do when he is elected. He is a fan of dictators and authoritarian rulers around the world and he will no doubt imitate them in establishing a personality cult. There's no reason to support Trump. And conversely there's no reason to revoke that support. Trump relies on uneducated angry and well-armed people to take him this far. These are often the people who speak so highly of freedom and the Constitution and patriotism but we will see how empty all that is when Trump becomes mad with power. Sad days are coming for America.

Perfection can't fuck up.

If you believe him to fuck up, it's only because you are too simple to understand his plan.

Trump is just a Sup Forums meme. He'll get elected and everyone will praise Kek for making meme magic real, but 6 months into his presidency the meme will be stale and no one will care anymore.

Op you don't get it.

This is it. No going back. After November burgerpol transitions to Right Wing Death Squads.

His authority will NOT be questioned.

>making a list, checking it twice
>gonna find out whose goyim or kike
>pol stormfag are coming
>to town

Kek shill. If Trump fuck up I see the majority of the board calling him out. I don't think the boards political views will change, why would they?Sup Forums will always believe in Sup Forums values, whether Trump runs a presidency according to them or not.

He is a republican Obama.
'Change' replaced with 'MAGA' and it will take the same path as the current precidency.

I believe pol will denounce Trump as the god emperor before long

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Realistically speaking, when Trump gets elected, both parties will shut down any of his attempts to get anything done. The only thing he'll be known for is making controversial speeches which Sup Forums will always defend

I'm a carpenter and I will work on every building he constructs where I will make the stairs fractions of an inch different, just enough for people to awkwardly step, fall and hurt themselves.

>Will Sup Forums be objective
no

Actually famalam I would be very careful about criticizing President Trump in public after November.

We will find you and try very politely to adjust your attitude.

Failing that you become an enemy of the state and a traitor. Then it becomes our patriotic duty to silence you.

That's the problem. For Trump to approach the ideals of this board would be Madness many people will lose their lives. It will probably take him a while to approach that level. This board will not say anything bad about Trump until he dies in office after he abolishes term limits or is assassinated or dies in a terrorist attack. This board Praises Hitler for god sakes this board will never ever criticize Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7P1Vav9g0k&feature=youtu.be

What you'll perceive as Trump fucking up will in reality be him playing 64D quantum chess.

Barron looks like an autist.

>conspiracy to become mad with power
>fully supports the amendment that was created to counter this

>Will Sup Forums be objective and call him out if he fucks up?

I'm guessing if he "messes up", the media will push it so hard and much such a big deal about it that Sup Forums will defend him on principle.

False. The Republican party has nearly been purged and is now the party of Trump

>implying
I'm pro-trump anyway and doubt he'll fuck up either way so come at me
I'm thinking things like pro-gun laws, the wall, being me careful with Muslims while everything gets sorted out (if ever ). I don't see trump doing things like naming the eternal jew or any of the sort of thing that extreme Sup Forums wants, but just the general ideas of his we support.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtuqUX934U

TRUMP WON'T GET ELECTED
CRUZ WILL WIN
#NEVERTRUMP

>mfw Barron is 9 years old and already towers over me

i never asked for this manlet hell

Sup Forums exists to be contrarian. They'll switch sides about a year into a Trump presidency, sooner if Trump fucks up hard.

How tall are you? Barron is like, 5'9.

this.you guys are going to turn on him so fucking fast.

do you have to try and be a shity carpenter?
or does lowsy work come standard?

>got pride in your craftsmanship?

Nah, we'll probably just say something along the lines of:
9D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

he won't win lol

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

he can't even secure the Republican vote and Bernie just endorsed Hillary

it's over

I think it was a brilliant move letting Cruz speak given what's happening in the Dem camp with Hillary and Bernie's supporters, no doubt Cruz being a filthy rat snake has swayed some of his supporters towards Trump.

Nothing said against Trump will matter once he gets elected since you won't be swaying voters away from him, so we can say whatever we want from then on.

See the only problem with that is is that all of his supporters are the ones that are well armed. He's going to lead a civil war against the left.

>The post

You bet I'll call him out.

Despite common opinion I think Trump takes criticism well. Right now his base is 110% with him so he's going full steam ahead, but if people get legitimately upset with him he'll change course.

For example, there was that one incident where a reporter's probing got him off track with the H1B-Visa situation. There was a minor conservative kerfluffle as everyone wondered if he was backing off his point. The next day the campaign released a statement clarifying and calming everyone down. He knows who his shareholders are - the people - and he is responsive.