WE

WE

that looks proper.

hope it's not a fake family and that they cut the royalty shit out.

thicc mommy

>HIS Queen

triggered

>black people have a family
>WE

i mean, im pretty happy for them considering they are a proper family.. good for them

damn bruh

really makes the synapses fire bio-electric impulse signals causing cognitive rumination

I would have no issue calling my wife 'my queen'.

>black kids having a father
Fake

What the fuck is blacks' obsession with royalty anyway? Its always king this, queen that, fuck off with the shit already

because they are a society of slaves.

They're black, those are probably their legal names.

It is just a photoshoot. That guy isan extra not the real father. Even then look at him, his head low, dude is ready to bail asap

Go Team Lightskin!

It wouldn't work any other. way.

nigger thickness doesn't matter. nigger is nigger

Sage and report, another BBC/ cuck thread

>Dad wearing Jordans.
>Kid wearing Jordans because of Le cute swag XDDDD.

Just fuck my shit up. I hate people who dress their kids like this.

G I G A
I
G
A
K A N G Z
A
N
G
Z

okay, my sides are fucking gone

Nice tricolor

They obviously photoshopped the dad in.

R A R E

FUCK YOU CHRISTMAS ISLAND. WE'RE FUCKING FULL. STAY OVER THERE IN OUR GAOL. GET REKT CUNT

Hello Santa!

Inferiority complex. They think if they can say they are something that they're not enough times, it'll become true. They think its easier than just working to improve themselves. They would rather claim to be kangs and demand respect than work to become a respectable person.

Eh, toss those shirts on whites and it's hardly retarded. The use of royalty terms here is kitsch rather than "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT."

Besides, they appear to be fostering a good monogamous and stable relationship for rearing offspring.

the fuck u say to me cracka

Of course it's a photoshoot. It's not vertically recorded on a metropcs android phone followed by 50 comments of all capped 'BAKA'.

Wonder what filter they use to remove the ashy elbows.

They need to boost their ego somehow.

How does it feel knowing you'll never come to Australia you fucking monkey?

How do you like our Concentration Cam--- I mean, politically correct jails where nothing bad is going on?

>Besides, they appear to be fostering a good monogamous and stable relationship for rearing offspring.
They appear to be. So they had to do a photoshoot to create that illusion. More lying to themselves. Its time for them to admit that their behavior, attitude and "culture" is a big part of what's wrong with America and especially themselves. Stop lying to yourselves, black people.

>HIS queen
>implying he owns her
Im triggered

>that flag
PRAISE KEK!

So do you celebrate Christmas all year round or just go absolutely crazy when it's Christmas?

Doesn't this apply to whites and asians too though?
Plus it's not like being the race of royalty means you were related to them

>Witnessed.
Kek leads the way. Follow the Path of Light

They're heading to the welfare castle.

Where the fuck is a Tunisian truck driver when you need one!

Its a form of jealousy that is rooted in their DNA. They use the 'we wuz kangs' bullshit as a way to mentally/emotionally bury their inferiority.

You will lose your head last, inshalibabadulla

Only real answer to any question in this thread.

that momma has some nice booty, wish there would be more black girls here in poland >.