Why do you do this to him, Argentina? All he ever wanted to do was make you happy and THIS is how you repay him?

Why do you do this to him, Argentina? All he ever wanted to do was make you happy and THIS is how you repay him?

Attached: GettyImages-543243752-700x420.jpg (700x420, 40K)

Wtf kind of mentality is this? He has to prove himself for the country.

They like to protect their autistic people like him, Cocadona and Pevita (Puta Evita)

are you seriously trying to insult my country, you literal nigger?

TIL when Lionel Messi was playing for Argentina in 2018, he had no international titles to his name. After both Portugal and Argentina were humiliated, the first thing that Ronaldo did was blame his team. Lionel Messi apologized.

>messi plays
>argentina lose by 1 or 2 goals

>messi doesn't play
>argentina lose by 3 or more goals

Attached: 1486896242025.png (500x374, 234K)

>all those "B-but A-Argentina is world class!" fags got btfo
This is a good timeline to be in. Redeemed Messi has the goat magic to take Argentina to the final. But my future insight as a seer stops there, the final itself is muddy and clouded so there's still a chance Argentina can fail again.

Cringe, kys fatty

He's right you filthy spic

CHI

He's an entitled little shit who thinks he's owed a world cup when he can't even get a copa america. Weak minded and sad.

Attached: 1451251525342.jpg (1242x899, 262K)

he choses the horses he plays with in the NT, so it's all his fault

That's wrong. It's everyone putting the onus on him to lead the team to a world cup because of your over-glorification of a coked up afro manlet. You're also so fucking shit without Messi, you have no choice but to build around his strengths to stand a chance.

Attached: 1522193569134.png (1196x595, 249K)

>That's wrong
it's not
it's true
he choses his teammates for the NT, not the coach
he does it
Mascherano, Romero, Biglia, Dimaria, Higuain..
all those shit tier players are starters because of him

Sampaoli has already tried so many players in almost every position and has gotten nowhere. And if Messi was controlling who picks who, why isnt his bff Aguero starting let alone being called up?

Maybe your coach is just retarded which is why he cant even get his defenders to defend at a professional level as seen yesterday.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk el americano defendendo messi pela 432432 vez

>has gotten nowhere
he won over Italy with the players messi dislike
now go watch handegg and see if you are good at that

No one speaks monkey here

>he won over Italy
He won in a useless friendly against a weak Italy not going to the world cup and who are hopeless going forward. But keep deluding yourself that there's a magical non-Messi XI where Argentina play so much better without Messi. You people are seriously delusional about how good Argentina is

I dont believe thats true. Argentina doesnt have that much, maybe the best strikers in the world but nothing else. The midfield is terrible.

Who should go then, I see people in Argentina asking for Gago and Enzo Perez but thats just a nonsense.

>He won in a useless friendly
then they later lose in a useless friendly against Spain, so no problem here
now keep thinking he won't do better with new teammates but he doesn't want to

Cringe, kys chicano

Does this google bullshit make sense for pic related:
la repugnante criatura porcina de control de daños

Attached: bltfipzv0uatqzygdvnf.jpg (800x533, 47K)

Why can't Messi and Di Maria play attacking midfield positions?

A better question is why hasn't this been tried? Is Messi really pulling the strings here?

Peckerman destroyed him in the nt
Maradona too

Also, gago, this guy was so fucking bad at madrid, the fact that he's called tells you all you need to know about argentina.

imagine unironically rating messoy

Di Maria played with Messi vs Ecuador, they are both of the starting eleven. Problem with Argentina is that midfield is poor, and defense is pretty poor too.

>M6SS1

You're retarded. You don't lose 6-1 in a friendly and pretend your defense and midfield are fine. Losing 2 or even 3-1 in a friendly is not the end of the world but conceding those comical goals is a clear warning sign.

Get real and stop pretending everything is fine. Sampaoli lost 6-1, they also lost 4-2 against Nigeria in another friendly, and Beccacece, Sampaoli's second hand guy that coached the U-20 team against Real Madrid Castilla, their B team, lost 6-1 as well.

You have a deep problem, Sampaoli doesn't know what the fuck he is supposed to do now. Everybody sees it, they keep changing tactics trying to come up with something but.nothing works because they don't focus on anything and end up improvising.

Argentina is in the WC only because in qualys in the last match against Ecuador they sent youth players to prepare for.their.generation change since they were already out of Russia 18, and the first minute Argentina was already losing 1-0. You only got there by chance winning against literal who's that just got to know each other there, practically a high school team.

>oh it's THIS thread again, what flag could it be this time?

Attached: 1508096739725.png (469x331, 8K)

Yes, it works, although I know control de daños comes from DAMAGE CONTROL, if another person outside sp reads it it wouldn't make any sense.

So I would say la repugnante criatura porcina proveniente del departamento de contención de daños

I changed control for contención because control refers to assessing or just keeping an eye on damages and contención refers to performing active acts to prevent further damages and added departamento to further explain where damage control is coming from, but that's just nitpicking a meme anyway so fuck my autism.

LIterall mindlet is afraid of Dybala outshining him. Fuck him

if he can take this shit team (who are basically >us tier at soccer, besides Messi himself) to the WC he is the goat

Attached: E90456AB-45DC-4035-AC89-A6564D882826.png (269x357, 153K)

Doesn't nerman have to do literally exactly the same thing?

I never said anything is fine you out of the world cup flagger, read previous posts

You're an actual idiot and clearly know nothing of the sport. The coach has been choosing basic bitch decisions for a long time. Can't even choose a decent keeper