Can we please kill the BLUMPF meme? It's not funny at all...

Can we please kill the BLUMPF meme? It's not funny at all, I think it's one of the shittiest and quickest to go stale memes Sup Forums has put out in a while.

How do BLUMPF threads get so many replies, are you all 12 year old Sup Forumstards or something?

kill yourself you liberal fuck

Fun fact, OP. You have no rights. None. You will witness what WE want you to witness.

>thinking the braindead Sup Forumsshits will start having actual taste or start being actually funny
I have bad news for you op

fuck you alt-reddit nigger

You know where to go back to.

>makes a GRUPFT thread
>wants to stop DGRUMPT thread

Was this a part of your plan?

SLORFD

I'm not joking in the slightest. It's obvious you came directly from there and not from Sup Forums, which is where all of those who branch out to other boards, should make their way from.

Now go BACK.

I know you're not joking, you're not very bright. You don't have actual jokes. You just whine. All day. All night. They made a whole board for you to whine but you still can't contain your whining to that board. It's fucking pathetic.

Are you fucking retarded? Everyone on Sup Forums should start from Sup Forums? Kill yourself nigger, Sup Forums is shit.

Another share blue shill false flag thread created in an attempt to get pol deleted with endorsement of the kike manager

I know it's bad, truly low grade as far as memes are concerned, but it's the only one I've seen lately that somewhat upsets redditors. For that alone it's more than worth it.

no

>implying that would be a bad thing
Then they'd all have to go back r/the_donald which is fine, no one wanted them here. They are 10x worse cancer than MLP ever was.

>he thinks Sup Forums would leave Sup Forums if the board was deleted and not just make things even more miserable for snowflakes on other boards
umm no sweetie

Go back where? Your mom's bedroom to fuck her?

*crosses arms and nods wisely in agreement"

+1, only a few alt-reich neckbeards from /po/ are spamming this meme because they're triggered little snowflakes afraid that their safe spaces will be taken away

it's funny because it makes fun of colberts over reliance on trump for comedy and also the fact that he has to top his own fake outrage every time, so the blumpf memes become progressively more incomprehensible and silly as does colbert himself

ASFALF BUDMPF

The things you guys type are so childish and embarrassing which is especially sad because I'm pretty sure most of you are in your 40s.

Leave /po/ alone; origami is not political.

You sound offended, sticky buns

shut up kike

>in your 40's
Sup Forums is mostly a mixture of unironic teens and heavily ironic foreigners pretending to be white.

You think a 40 year old would say >praise kek
?

Is that why they constantly obsess over what's happening on Fox News, a television station whose average viewer is SIXTY EIGHT years old? Face it a bunch of grumpy old men entered Sup Forums during the last election cycle, mainly via r/the_donald. Absolutely they would.

>You think a 40 year old would say >praise kek?

Yes

Sup Forums is likely one of the youngest userbases on the internet.

>he's larping as a 40 year old
>face it
opinion discarded

FUCK PHUMPHT

What is this jibberesh, you conveyed nothing of value or interest in your post. This is why people regard you as a joke.

This is Sup Forums. We're worse than Reddit at letting go of old shitty memes. I mean, we still have Brendan and JUST threads every fucking day and that was never a funny or clever meme to begin with.

SPEENEN COLBURP

You've got a point. At least some of those memes are just a few dedicated autists (tax meme) I think... at least, I hope they are.

Newfags detected. Everyone knows Sup Forums is the first stop at this place. Everyone except fucking newfag tourists. Lurk moar, cancer.

DOODOO BUM

This will never stop being funny.

>autistic screeching intensifies

You're seriously telling me you find that funny? Isn't it kind of super-obvious and six months past its prime though? Like I get that you agree with it, but it's not that clever. It's mostly just lazy and predictable.

Been out of the loop, what is the blumpf thing.

The schtick is, Colbert is so enraged by Trump winning the election he blurts out his name and mispronounces it. I think.
Kind of like DEY TOOK ER JEBS where the pronounciation/spelling gets more abstract each time.
Funny right?

GLOOMPF

No, only an autist finds this gay shit funny

WE CAN'T LET DLUMPLUMPLFERKINS GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

No shortage of those leaking out of the containment board lately

So what was the final effect of #firecolbert, did he apologize

>it's a "redditors try to make fun of Sup Forums and get outtrolled by the whole site" episode

I'll fap to your post now.

You guys bring up that site constantly I wonder why
it's your favorite

Okay but we both know that it isn't actually funny right? Or maybe it's just humor for simple people who are easily amused I guess, you tell me.

FUCK BLUMPF AND DRUCK THE SO_CALLED "WHITE" NEANDERTHAL CAVE PEOPLE

>this passes for banter on nu-Sup Forums

Has Trump denied sucking Putin's cock? Why no official statement, what is he hiding?

>what is he hiding?
Putin's cock, in his mouth.

>colberts a homophobe!
>punish him, cbs!

>straight white males are the only ones saying this

Everything is an outrage now. Hashtags for everyone, we're going to make all the people stop saying all the bad hurtful things. Forever.

BONERLLDR BLUMF!!!!!

LOL good one! This meme is pretty funny guys.

>when you're practicing your cockholster face

DLNARFL TLUPMR!!!

Sup Forums is not what it used to be. Sup Forums >>>>>>>>>≥ nu/b/ by a mile

DRUUMMMPPPFFF LMAO XDDDD

DUNULD GLUUUMPF LMAOOOO

>How do BLUMPF threads get so many replies

It's the only way Drumpfkins can disguise their circlejerks into a Sup Forums related thread...

I don't get why they need to post here, though. Why isn't Sup Forums enough? We'll never know.

GRONALD KLOOOMPFFF I'M COMING FOR YOU!

QWOMPOL JRUMPF

but seriously we can't let drumpf get the nuclear codes

I find it funnier, the more it gets posted. That some people find it annoying juwt makes it more so.

It will stop when trumpettes stop being mad. So, probably never.

GRRR THESE PPL MOCKING COLBERT MAKE ME ANGRY::: CURSE YOU StuPID QWAMPF

The more you complain about them the more they'll laugh in your face and keep posting it just to piss you off.

>strawman

>Or maybe it's just humor for simple people who are easily amused I guess

So, Colbert fans?

where?

BLORP

there

Redditors need to return to reddit

Do you know what a Strawman is, user?

>favorite
It is possible to have a favorite whipping boy. Reddit fills that role too well.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME, FLUMP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I'VE GOT IVANKA, GRILLP!

All liberal pussies should be mass murdered.

so fucking mad

Yeah, this meme really isn't that funny. The only thing that makes it even even enjoyable is that all these kids are so mad, they're going out of their way to shoop these pics and force something with no comedic value.