How do I immigrate to sweden?

How do I immigrate to sweden?

Follow KARA BOGA's teachings and you shall make your way anywhere

>be Brown
>hate native Swedes
>say the police in America are trying to genocide you.

Leftists will defend you to the death and and even if you aren't allowed to stay some green party members will hide you at their house for just because the "racist police".

I'm hispanic and I have light skin is this a problem?

EU citizenship, you must have some ancient Pedro relative

Go to Sweden and destroy your passport. When the authorities question you, pretend that you don't understand them.

yes
Sweden only in need of chocolate to ebony black.
If you are more plae than that then your chances are miserable almost as your life

No. "Mexiphobia" is a real word here.

kill yourself and from there you will get sent to heaven which is sweden

no, lie and say that you are homo and that you're opressed by the evil donald trump and his facist party

wallah akhi come to my place we get some gäris, me and abdi can hook you up with some hashish too.

Thats just rude, we need more brown people in sweden, op you're welcome, you can stay at my place and fuck my sister if you like!

yeah it is you're not white. Fuck off.

You don't

Be black, throw away your passport, say you're 15 years old.

Instantly get benefits and get to go to school with 15 year old swedish girls.

mashallah brother come here and marry yourself a cute 12 year old you're allahs great serveant we are waiting for you

I'm white with brown hair green eyes and have a degree in Physics with a focus in optics, an I allowed to immigrate? I promise I'll try my hardest to learn the language and appreciate your culture. I'm sure it would be pretty cool for the both of us!

:)

Well obviously.
Any white american/brit/australian is welcome and will most likely get pussy by the truckload.

>white
>degree
You're not welcome here, fuck off

We'll that's cool. Maybe I'll teach English or math there someday for a couple years.

Sheeeeiiiittttt

Dude it's not like japan, you can't just come here and instantly start teaching English. You need to be an actual teacher.

Please come here and fuck our nation, make it worse

Becoming a sjw teacher in sweden takes time aswell, why would you even want to work and help to improve sweden? just live of benefits and rape white girls

Ah. Well then fuck it

kys

Be from another nordic country. If you're already a nordic citizen it's easy as hell.

>just live of benefits and rape white girls
That meme seems to have gone out of fashion. Maybe it's because it seems like it's all the Swedish celebrities, doctors and rich academics doing the rapes in Sweden :)

we're so opressed :(