What do you think about 'Bill Nye Saves the World' knowing that reddit hates it?

What do you think about 'Bill Nye Saves the World' knowing that reddit hates it?

Me, personally, I love it.

Your other thread didn't take off eh? You can cry about contrarians all you like, I'm really sorry Sup Forums has some taste and shits on your favorite capeshit

He's fucking based, Bill Nye the /ourguy/.

I like it now

Based bill nye trolling the newfags at Sup Forums
I'm sure he's trolling reddit and Sup Forums on purpose, think about it for a minute.

Honestly, ever since the_donald exploded in popularity, conservative opinions get upvoted all the time. While this leads to more diversity of thought, if you actually try to engage these people in debate, they just start shitposting. At least liberals actually defend their beliefs.

no, that was my thread. this isnt mine

Fuck off, Netflix shills. Nobody's gonna watch your terrible show.

I love it too my man.

Fuck white people by the way, also fuck donnie turmpet too

What's a Bill Nye?

>It's a Sup Forumsshits talk about reddit episode
I think i've seen this one already

I don't care. There are no contrarians here, nobody changes their opinion based on what reddit likes/dislikes. Don't get too triggered when we shit on your pleb movies

Welcome to post irony. This is the future you chose.

I dunno about you guys, but when I think about the things I was saying about Bill Nye Saves the World and just... when I imagine some black square rim bespeckled, patchy bearded, Rick and Morty shirt wearing redditor sharing the same opinions... I just dunno man. It's like seeing someone wearing the same thing as you in public and realizing how bad it looks. I've undergone a lot of critical thought and introspection over Bill Nye Saves the World over the past several days and there may be the remote possibility that I was just plain wrong about it.

Why are you tourists so obsessed over Sup Forums?

> nobody changes their opinion based on what reddit likes/dislikes.
bullshit. rick and morty is one of the most redpilled shows out there. the only reason its hated here is cos reddit likes it. prove me wrong

I like rick and morty too. I see many threads about it here so I doubt it's hated. there, I proved you wrong

Rick and Morty is mostly hated because of Twitter actually.
It's because of their creators retarded posts there that it got so hated in Sup Forums
Most of Sup Forums never watched it, and they will almost certainly never watch it now.

wtf I love bill nye now

It's not really conservative to hate bill nye's show, It's objectively garbage.

>At least liberals actually defend their beliefs
lel

NOBODY defends their "beliefs" on teh intarwebs