If Trump invested his inheritance into securities hw would have been richer than he is now

If Trump invested his inheritance into securities hw would have been richer than he is now.

So basucally he did not accomplish anything? He is just mediocre guy, with smart parents?

Why should mediocre person be a president?

Why America want for president a guy who brankrupt four times?

BLACKLIVESMATTERS

Insolvency isnt a problem, this is how market works, but having only father's money as the sole accomplishment, that is just wow

The fucking paid shills are taking over pol, ffs.

he's created thousands of jobs instead

he also wouldn't have created countless jobs and paid for the livelyhoods of countless people while being as rich as he is.

Indeed with his father's money. Give me few billion and I will do the same. Can I be a president now?

So...? The government is not the one who need to create jobs. If you think otherwise then vote for Democrats.

This.
Over the course of his time, even if every building or property he constructed was bankrupted or sold, he still created thousands of jobs just from building them.
Not even counting all the jobs he created with his marketing, products, television...
If it all defaults, the people still got paid for a length of time.

Why risk your money in an index fund when you can directly manage it yourself?

What is hindsight bias?

STOP USING POLISH PROXIES YOU FUCKING SHILLS

nobody has to buy back your stock

wtf i hate trump now

>pshek mad that his shithole will be partitioned again once Trump gets elected and Russia and America become bros once again

>If Trump invested his inheritance into securities hw would have been richer than he is now.

That's false. It assumes that his inheritance was 1) $200 million (it wasn't, he and his 4 other siblings split the $200 million) and 2) that this money was just cash (it wasn't it was shares in the company that would later become the Trump Organization). This is some Bernie Sanders level financial illiteracy.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy is not bankrupt like you probably think it is. It's simple restructuring and does not imply a failed business. He has never had a company file chapter 7 bankruptcy (that would be a failed company). Additionally, Trump never went bankrupt. One of the hundreds/thousands of companies that are owned by the company Trump owns filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. Even if the bankruptcies implied failed businesses, he still would have a phenomenal success rate given that

Thats actually completely false. The jews who published that shitistic took into account ALL of Trumps Non-liquidable assets as well as liquidable assets. Sure if Trump sold everything his father built, invested all the money snd lived on the streets for decades.

Instead of creating jobs you'd rather he merely became a member of the parasitic capitalist class who contribute nothing to the world beyond shuffling zeroes and ones between servers?

That's true for most businesses, even some that are wildly successful. It's also a stupid argument. "If I had only invested into xyz, I'd be rich!" Pretty much the epitome of hindsight bias retardation.

These idiots who keep saying that Trump should have invested in the market clearly think that it's like putting your money in a low-risk bank account.

>Not americans
hmmmmmm

that doesnt even factor in cost of living you moron

its assuming he spent $0 in his life

>Why should mediocre person be a president?

Because the majority voted for him.

You mean among the hundreds (literally) of successful endeavors of the Trump organization?

Yeah, but the worst part is that the widely repeated Occupy Democrats factoid (like this particular wording) is flat out false. He would have a similar level of wealth, but no, he wouldn't be wealthier. Of course, that doesn't even address the problems I listed here .

So if Trump invested inheritance he got in the nineties when he was already a billionaire into a security he would somehow been richer than already being a billionare before inheritance? Or are you saying his million dollar loan that yielded 1000 times in returns could have been given the same profit in some type of security, despite no such trading mechanism having these returns

You cant be this stupid. If he buys real estate or a plane for 20 milion, this money do not disappear, they are counted in. I doubt that he wasted a lot of money on crack.

I know that those 200mil were divided, I still stand behind my statement.

Because it might be a profit to you, you need to be smart enough to calculate it, Trump wasnt I guess

I am saying that Trump is just an average guy with money, he lost so many times that securities would have been better for him.

Because again he is mediocre, average guy, his father was somebody, he is just a shadow of him

he didn't want to invest. he wanted to build hotels. making as much money as possible was never his intent. he's in the top 1% of the top 1% of businessmen in terms of his success.

The assumption is he got all of his inhereited money at once and could have invested it decades ago in the sixties, not what actually happened because inheriatnce doesn't happen until his dad was dead. Which happened after trump was massively wealthy anyways

He got 250 million from his father while already being a billionare, his father made less than Trump ever did

>t. Dr. Steve Brule

>you could easily turn 50million into 10 billion in 17 years by investing into securities.

Literally retarded.

Indeed, he thouht that he is his father, a smart guy. It turned out that he lost so many times that securities would have been a better investment.

You should be ashamed for not knowing your own history, what happened to your currency in 1971?

classic liberal meme
ripped it straight outta my mouth
P.S
has shit literacy due to being black

This is based on the assumption that trump never SPENDS any money. He has 5 children.

I copied wrong post

He did it with 1 million.
He took one million dollars, and became a billionaire, while during that same time period employing thousands of people.
I realize this is a bait thread but even still, low IQ posts like yours deserve some pity (You)s.

Which security would have been a guaranteed success with equal returns to which he had, with the money he had at the times throughtout his life?

>yet another dumb fucking pollack that thinks a person can become great by not taking risks

His father was alive and making money too until the nineties, the loss of the gold standard has no relevance to the money his father could have made in twenty years that Donald made more of

the securities are by no means guaranteed investments.

the point is that trump wasn't about making money. he was about doing business. building incredible things. creating his empire. having fun. doing what he liked. he's an honest man in that way.

there are a LOT of things more important than money to trump.

he didn't lose many times. at all. 85% of all businesses fail. he's had a small handful out of hundreds fail.

he is in the top 1% of the top 1% of the most successful businessmen of all time. understand that. he is both brilliant, and highly moral. a man with integrity and intelligence.

you know why he's winning? because nobody has any dirt on him. he is squeeky clean. he has pretty much never done ANYTHING illegal or immoral. and the establishement has never met a man like that.

Wait, do you mean that if I invest into xyz market and keep my funds there for a specific amount of time, it won't quintuple it's self at 0 risk whatsoever!?

Govermental, backed by national treasure.

Disconnecting dollar from gold makes an impact on you currency every year. 20+ years is a lot, look at usd/gold charts.

>trump leaves trail of skyscrapers, top tier properties behind him, employs thousands of people

HE COULD HAVE LEFT IT IN SAVINGS OY VEY

>Why didn't every successful businessman invest in google back in 1995, if they were so smart and business savvy ?

This is what you sound like OP.

Donald trump only cares about money. Hello! Hes a fucking greedy pig with bad hair, who is running for president to get more money. But hes so damned dumb that he didnt realize he could have just purchase an index fund and have made more money. Lol that idiot fucking built hotel and shit instead of investing in wall street. Because he's a nazi that hates jews.so he didnt invest in the massive multinatiobal rothschild scheme to rule the world.not because he preferred to build hotels and stuff but because he's an evil jazi that hates jews, and 99% of the wealthiest 1% are jewish. What a fucking idiot. He didnt even accomplish anything. His dad just gave him a MILLION. FUCKING. DOLLARS. Thats at least enough to purchase a sweet mansion back then. I could make 3rd en billion with a million dollars too. But donald trump went bankrupt 4 times lol yayo fucking midget hand faggot racist trump. He is nothing more than a super wealthy pig who is 70 years old and is running for president to make a lot of money. What a retarded scumbag... Does he really think he can go up against hillary? She's backed by jewish bankers with big ducks who have HUNDREDS of billions of dollars. What the hell does this bankrupt old man think he can do to fight that kind of POWER? Occupy wall street. Im with her. Power to the people. We need to do something about these white people with guns wearing tin foil hats and thinking they government is out to get them. Fucking idiots. You cant fight predator drones. And the eacist white government is either going to give black people a lot of money, and never shoot the lm again, or guess what? The blacks are going to rise up and kill whitey, and consensually have sex with white women who already wanted to have sex with big dick blacks even before the racist government and black lives matter kicked their shit in like the weaklings they are.

This, so much, usury is a sin that has been warned against since biblical times. He did the right thing

Econfag here.
If you believe that meme you're a retard.

Learn to fucking math. This isn't true at all.

Fred Trump died in 1999 and left Donald an Inheritance of $200 million. (this is the LEAST conservative estimate. In truth it is anywhere between 40 and 200 million).

Investing $200 million in the S&P 500 in 1999 would result in a net worth of $273 million today. Donald Trump is worth 4.5 BILLION according to Forbes.

Between 1970 and 1982, Trump performed financial miracles, turning a loan of $1 million into a fortune of $200 million. After 1982 he outperformed the market by roughly 15-20%.

Donald Trump is an amazing businessman who has consistently outperformed the market for over 40 years now.

Only to people who find the basic knowledge of market institutions too challenging, I dont care about stupid people here.

He also paid back that 1 million, plus interest. He literally could have gotten the same thing from a bank.

I sometimes wonder, how my country is so shit when foreigners have 0 understanding of history and economy, there were few retards claiming the same, I responded:

The devaluation is included in the pricing of the index you fucking retard

>Why should mediocre person be a president?
Yeah man, after electing a community organizing junior senator from Illinois TWICE, where do you really go from there?

Literal autism

>I sometimes wonder, how my country is so shit when I have 0 understanding of history and economy

There, fixed it for (you)

I agree my white friend.

Ehhh, inflation is, not a devaluation to gold standard... Check it out by yourself, if you dont believe me.

OK, NOW LET SEE ON HILARY
OXICILIN ADDICTED STUPED PUSSY WHO CHITED BY HASBAND.
IT IS ALL SHES ACHIVMENTS

Donald Trumps net worth in 1998 : 1.5 billion

Fred Trumps net worth at death in 1999: 200-300 million

>falling for batshit stupid liberal memes
>even once

Consider suicide OP.

Poland, I'll come to you when I need to talk about investing in potatoes and selling my sister's pussy on the internet for vodka money

Doesn't matter. What matters is that index pricing in dollars reflects dollar fluctuation, which it does.

Not to mention building a fucking empire and enough goodwill to become president. He's built a legacy, not a mere fortune.

>If Trump invested his inheritance into securities hw would have been richer than he is now.
Alot more.

But it's a trap will cease soon and those that abuse it will lose their lives.

Why is it never brought up that Trump's inheritance is completely unknown?

Fred's estate in 1999 when he died was worth $100-$300 million, and of course a decent chunk would go to Donald's siblings. Not to mention by 1999 Donald was already fucking rich. That's less than 20 years ago.

You can make an argument that he wouldn't be wealthy or successful today without his dad's connections, but his dad's money, whatever of that that he got, is not why he is wealthy today.

So the concensus is that you're talking out of your ass OP. Glad we got that out of the way.

The only people I ever heard making this argument are people who have no money to speak of.

>Poland
>knowing where money even comes form let alone what to do with it.

rare

how is life in cambodia? the only thing i know about your country is that half of it was murdered by commies in the 70s

Instead he created thousands of jobs, has assets that are generating income and can be used to further develop wealth. This is why he is able to run for president and you shitpost on Sup Forums.

>20 million on a plane, it doesn't just disappear
It literally does. Its called depreciation.

>Trump is a failed businessman even though he has an extremely high success rate in every new business/company that he creates, far outperforming the average 80% failure rate for entrepreneurship, disregard the fact that he didn't get the entire $200 million inheritance that I claim he received and his father didn't pass away until the late 90's when Trump had already been a billionaire long before that

OP congratulations on winning the Least Intelligent Comment of all time

But he would own literally none of the things he has invested in? are you fucking retarded?

How would you turn 200 million into 4 billion in 20 years just through interests? Sounds like bullshit.