Russian team will be banned from competing at the Rio Olympics

aglo-saxon whores, I have a few words for you, "we will remember it".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705101/ENTIRE-Russian-team-387-athletes-banned-competing-Rio-Olympics-punishment-country-s-state-sponsored-doping-programme.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wanting to go to the Olympics in Brazil

Death sentence, you should be happy.

>Everyone except the Russians will be infected with Zika

They did you a favor

It's probably going to save your country from the Zika virus.

Rio will be the last Olympics, thank god.

japan must be protected by the foreign hordes and SJW media that will destroy their precious culture.

>мoлитecь, мpaзи

Didn't your government get involved in cheating at Sochi? The punishment sounds fair enough. If my government was doing that I'd fully expect our country to get this punishment

>I have a few words for you, "we will remember it".
>mfw you all get shitfaced on vodka and have fogotten about it next week

Honestly I wish we weren't sending anyone.

It'll be a total shitshow of disease, poverty, and violence.

>aglo-saxon
What? IOC is swiss or some shit, Brazilians are monkeys. What did the anglos do this time?

blame the zionists

It´s because they fear the might of the Russian people bro. In support to your country im not gonna see that fuckin olimpic fucking games.

Fuck-off without Russia that games are merde.

count yourself lucky

this olympics is just fucking retarded

Didnt you hear? All problems in the world are the white man's fault

The thing is, all Olympic teams sanction doping. Sure, in the US, it may be paid by sponsorship dollars and not state sponsored (the athletes may have to seek it out). But there are tons of documents that have been leaked that show that the US team members often fail their tests but no action is taken against them.

We know the Soviets and the Americans were doped out and our governments admit that - but our athletes are faster and stronger now - that doesn't make any sense. Doping lives on, in all teams. It's part of the game.

Yes it sucks, but you are Russia. You are used to playing big and winning and losing as such. This happened in the Cold War with the Olympics before, and im sorry for you but your sacrificing literal games for your ideals. Thats admirable. Hope our country does the same in November and maybe our countries can be close...

The eternal Anglo who uses the CIA to run the giant Anglo global conspiracy are behind all of the world's problems

>Caring about the Olympics.
We should just annex something instead.

It's because all of your so called athletes are absolutely pumped chock-full of doping and roids. That's why you are not allowed to compete. Also, your government is actively covering up the doping scandal all the time, so stop whining, maybe you'll get to participate in the future if you stop this BS

>Everyone in this thread literally shilling for Ruskies as always

That's what you fucking get for warning Erdogan about the coup you fucking faggot.

so I guess the Russian team is the only team surviving this years Olympics considering the major upcoming chimp out in huehuehuehuehue Brazil?

Doesn't it seem like this would be good for Russia if they knew some shit was going down at Rio? Like, Zika-class bioterrorism shit?

It's like you saw "some of you are alright, don't go to the Olympics tomorrow" on Sup Forums in class, cheered the guy on, then immediately tried to get yourself suspended because it's less suspicious than a "doctor's appointment" or outright skipping the next day.

Makes more sense if you consider that Russia was somehow (((involved))) with this potential happening.

Yeah you wont get the zika or mugged by niggers

this is probably more right then you know

Don't blame us, slavbro. We are your stupid cousins, blame (((them))).

Seriously, is there anything more corrupt than IOC/FIFA?

Strangely got to say, the amount of fucks given here in Russia about it is - too little fucks given about it. While people are offended and believe it to be part of western cold war crand conspiracy against brave Russia, they dont seem to care about Olimpic games themselves much.

I seriously don't get what people find interesting about professional sports, all athletes are corrupt, doped up, cheating pieces of shit with an IQ below 80 anyway. Look at football, all matches are made before they even begin. Look at cycling, everyone is doping and help each other to hide it, except when someone fucked up, then everyone jumps him.

What's the appeal of this theater?

Why'd you guys spend like 50 billion on Sochi then?

I don't see the issue.

No Zika
No terrorism

nobody actually wants to go to Rio

Same here, pretty sure no one cares that much about Olympics in south and eastern Europe.

Since it were Olympics on our terriotry and investment in own infrastructure? We won those Olympics too and they were great despite the press all around the world slandering and crying about it months in advance of the games.

How was the news received? Did RT or anything announce it before going worldwide?

I can't shake the sense that this is not only purposeful, but somehow to Russia's benefit...

Less Zika virus for russia I guess.

The American Jew has disenfranchised our Russian White brethren in favor of apes and coons from Africa who claim to be American.

(((They))) do not want us to see white athletes at their prime who disprove the nigger athlete superiority propaganda.

Are you handicapped? Russia got banned from the olympics because their athletes are being pumped chock full of doping, not because of "da joos". Take the Goddamn tinfoil hat off for once. Doped up people aren't allowed to compete because they have an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, get it? Yes, I am really fucking mad right now

normie cucks love sports - they've got some weird empathy thing going on with it, as if watching negros run around a track was entertaining - they really want to believe that national pride is possible in a multicultural society, and get a weird thrill off cheering for 'countrymen' that don't resemble them at all

it's fun to watch hockey, football, etc with friends though but the olympics are silly

It's definitely not AMERICA again this time, thank your european neighbors and the cucked fuckers going to the Olympics.

>winter olympics

if canada is good at it you know it's not real

Read
And get your head out of your ass for once

do you guys have a single white athlete this year?

But if you guys don't care or have no reverence for the olympic games, why would you go through the trouble of campaigning to get sochi as well as the next summer olympics and spend 50 billion+ on infrastructure? Kinda just sounds like you're all asshurt and are trying to play it off like you don't care. Nothing new there though for your sad nation and weak race.

So the politicians can steal more money. Obviously.

>caring about summer olympics.
I hope kgb will kill that whore btw.

Aren't you better off not going to zika get robbed trash surfing hu hue land?

>50 billion+ on infrastructure
Read this dude. Almost none of this money went to Sochi

(((They))) stole those gold medals from you Ivan, to give to their nigger pets. I will boycott this Olympics if they do not let my Russian brothers and sisters compete

are you guys going to win a single medal this year?

>cheat by doping every single athlete
>get butthurt when being banned as cheaters
Fuck you, Russia. You deserve this.

Dirty little secret: America looks the other way for it's black athletes and doping, they've got a weird cuck complex

DELETE THIS

Oh its my african neighbor
If non of those 50 bil so called ended up in Sochi, how come Sochi are way better in every single way possible than your shitty Kiev?
Even fucking Romanian capital are way better than yours.

You should talk, East Germany

Tell me where on the doll did Ivan touch you?

Very fucking good, Olympics are just opium for masses.

Well yeah, it's a given that a few ski slopes don't cost $50 billion and that putin was laundering it out to his boys. But it's obvious that Russians fucking care hard about the olympics and about being seen as a world power. For them to just try to play it off that they don't give a shit about the olympics is just ridiculous.

Not an argument

Wow, that's the first Jew I've ever seen in More-Mongolian-Than-White-land

Literally this, I just can't wrap my fucking mind around it how stupid and disinformed this Russiaboo -posters are. Russia gets banned due to doping scandal = blame the jews ??? For fucks sake Americans, do some fucking research for once before posting

Not an argument

No need to be rude, bro. Your politcians steal money the way our do.
what else can they do?
Protest? Russians can't protest. They are scared.

Tell me where on the doll did Ivan touch you?

>based testimony of one man and scratches on the vials accused of doping
>admit doping medical product which is used only in Russia
>totally ignoring Western countries doping

Not an argument

Tell me more user

sadly this

They're some of the most cowardly people on the planet. That's why they try to make up for their fear and paranoia by invading countries that aren't a threat to them and oppressing people with superior cultures.

This. I have a few friends who are competing in Rio and I'm starting to get knots in my stomach about their health and safety. One of them is a girl and I don't want her future kids to have small heads. She's a great person.

I had friends who competed in London and Sochi as well. The silliness in Sochi with Georgia wasn't any concern, but I'm getting really bad premonitions about Rio.

>I just want my friends to come home ;___;

Don't say that. Not all of them are bad. It's just a loud minority of vatniks.
Normal Russian people just sit silent.
Same shit everywhere, retarded minority of people scream more loud then anybody else

Turkey was slowly drifting towards Russia. Americans activated the gullenists in Turkey (because Turkey is a crucial ally and they can't afford to lose it), Russia warned Erdogan beforehand. Erdogan allowed to coup to go forward so he could go ahead and purge the shit out of his people under the guise of defending national security.

Fuck russia.

They should be banned from their own World Cup in 2018.

This is true

Seriously this is now suspicious.

IOC is corrupt as shit, we can all agree, so why now? Why call out Russia and Russia alone for something many more states are surely guilty of? Where is the ban on China for lying about children gymnasts? Where is the ban on American athletes for previous doping?

Don't forget this prevents many Russian citizens and nationalists from attending as well. This Olympics feels like walking into a sketchy-ass hostel surrounded by corpses and darkness because a flickering neon sign on the front says "OLIMPIKS INSIDE - N0 REEFUNDS"

somehow I think this post will get a lot of you's

>They're some of the most cowardly people on the planet.
Holy shit! Is that real?

Maybe because """""Sup Forums""" is pretty much a board for russian shills now.

Any sources?

>They're some of the most cowardly people on the planet
Try is thinner, I am ashamed of you.

Just go on google and type in Russia/Turkey. Type in Dugin/Turkey too.

Most of Sup Forums has never been in Eastern Europe. They don't how shit it is. That's why they praise Putin. Because stereotypes tell them that Russia is cold, conservative, right-wing country.
It is cold, that's the only thing that's true

>Be cheating faggot Ivan
>Try to rig the Olympics with massive doping
>Entire team banned
>"Abloo ablooo evil NATO shills we will get you"
Fuck off cheating scumbag.

You should learn from our hockey team.
They lost the finals against Germany because *our* coach told the referee that our goal that she had just called had not been so.

They went on to become world champions two times after that and won 7 champions trophies.

Yeah but it's actual Russian shills that give them those stereotypes. This board is shilled 24/7 with pro-Russian sentiment and fucking retards who don't know anything about Putin eat it up.

> They're some of the most cowardly people on the planet

Russians are a lot of things but cowards is not one of them.

So much this. It's hilarious that the countries US posters bash the most have the only rational comments here

But they are cowards. Why does everyone seem to think acting out of fear and paranoia is brave?

why do you think a country has emotions

This is complete bullshit. Fuck NATO

Nothing you can do unfortunately. Let them shill.
Even right-wing parties in Europe will see one day who Putin really is.
Kinda funny. Russian nationalists supports right-winger in Europe but hate Putin. European nationalists support the Russian ones, but love Putin.
What a clusterfuck.
Same with us. Our right-winger support yours and hate Putin

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html

Is this man a coward?

Because countries are constituted by people and those people are a product of the nation/culture.

Who wants to go to the olympics in such a shit-hole anyway?

Exactly

You know, it's pretty impressive how idiotic western actions managed to turn me from pro-western, ukraine-coup-supporting person into pro-putinist vatnik in mere few years.

"C тaкoй oппoзициeй нeyдивитeльнo, чтo y Пyтинa выcoкий peйтинг"
I R O N Y

Even a squirrel finds a nut every once in a while m8. Assuming that article is even true and not just bullshit propaganda.

suddenly it's ridiculous to blame what amounts to a few hundred million people in the world.

yet you'll blame just a handful of people (jews) for much bigger conspiracies without a sweat.

give me a break, Sup Forums

superpowers don't invade other countries because of what the citizens want senpai, they do it to control territory - did you vote for iraq? did ivan vote for georgia? it's silly, everything a superpower does has a larger goal, the population just gets told 'why' later

it's all about strategy, not about fear or paranoia or freedom or respect or anything else

Could you briefly explain what is so wrong with Putin then?

>Saving Russians from getting Zika and blown up by terrorists

Why are you so mad?

Yeah. Russia never does anything wrong. Never. You know why? That's because almost everyone fears your megalomaniac and violent country so much, that they won't say anything when you fuck shit up. That's why. If Russia was the size of Italy and invaded Ukraine and Georgia, what do you think would happen? And it is "idiotic western action" to ban you from the olympics due to every athlete being doped? Yeah, so fucking unfair. Tell me more how you are being treated unfairly

High time for Alaska to come home methinks.

He was a brave man. I would rather have that option too when faced with being captured and surely tortured to death by ISIS scum.

Die like a hero, not like a bitch.