/pol. Do you like LastWeekTonight show?I think it's totally awesome. Best journalist job I've ever seen

/pol. Do you like LastWeekTonight show?I think it's totally awesome. Best journalist job I've ever seen.
inb4 rendecks butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4
youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I
youtube.com/watch?v=gvZSpET11ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, lurk moar.

hes just a shill. nothing more nothing less. go back to kicking glass bottles for fun, ivan.

Literally Piers Morgan for hipsters. Soon as his agenda becomes boring he will no longer be popular.

Also begged his agent in the UK to work in the US after Mock the Week panelists made fun of his teeth.

>shill
Who the fuck cares?Any of investigations are fake or what?His work as an actor is pretty nice. Jokes are normal quality for american shithole.
Why?In my opinion he is best what has happent to USA TV

Yeah, he doesn't changing a lot and humour remain the same and it's kinda boring to watch same jokes and amplau, but still, I'm talking about investigations and a lot of important issues that this show reveals.

Ofc. John Oliver should run for president. xD

He is entirely skewed towards the political Left and can in no way be called good journalism. He is an effective propagandistin that he can convince people of his way of thinking. It is the oldest trick in the book to run your message with comedy instead of fear. It is proven to remain in the mind longer and be more likely to spread because it's a joke, right?

He literally reads off a teleprompter and in no way does anything that can be called journalism.

The only people who watch that shit our mindless drones but you're either baiting or a shill so you already know that. sage

Democratic version of O'Reily Factor.

I don't fucking know what's a shill, lol. Go fuck urself bro. I just want to see some poltards butthurt from a guy, whom me and a lot of intellectuals here I know appreshiate a lot.
>hurr durr
He didn't said anything more left than America were in last 20 years. And hey, I'm talking about all of shit revealed in all spheres of live by him.
I think u r corporate paid bots.

He criticize things, like every idiot can, but never actually offers any practical solutions. His jokes are mediocre, but all of that is fine, the main and really only reason I cant like him, is because he has insanely strong bias.

He is one of those classic 'show a picture of that dead boy immigrant but do not show a picture of the dead European girl killed by immigrants' kind of people. Absolutely disgusting.

Doesn't matter what you think, your computer is probably sat on a stolen milk crate.

His shitty show is nothing but propaganda at this point, not even trying to defend it either

His delivery is poor, and he's dependent on lame pop culture references. It's only worth watching if you agree with him.

Propaganda of what?
Lold so hard from local retards.
99% of show isn't about politics u retards. It's about a mmurican system and how it works. Not about hurddurrr poor gays, not about hurrdurr poor immigrants, but about healthcare, your internet providers, infrastructure, how goverment and penetricial and all kind of system works.
But yeah it's a cruel zionists/establishment/ur angry authothorian mum propaganda.

Putin's gonna hunt you down for using a russian proxy to shill

I can proof my russian citizenship with my army forces ID or any other ID, lol. Here in Russia he is thought to be fucking progressive and original

This is a pretty strong, pro-immigration stance on sandnigger rapefugees
youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4

>rapefugees
He is talking only about cultural one and the fenomen as it is. Refugees have to be accepted by all UN rules. Criminal scum have to be send back for sure and punished as fuck.
But hey, it is 1 fucking video. With like 30-40 videos which reveals corruption, lobbys and other shit that stopping ur country for well being. I wish we had similar shows.
Holy fuck go to xyi и выeби cвoю мaмaшy, чepвь пидop нeвepyющий, блять, дayн бypжyaзный. Чтoб тeбя дecять чepтeй eбaлo

That man needs to be deported ASAP

>that eternal butthurt.
He revealed FIFA shit before all scandals.
He revealed shit in Brazil about olympics.
He revealed a lot of non-scientific and other shit.
He revealaed a lot of lobbistic shit.
He revealed half-dead infrastructers.
He revealed fucking NATIVE ADVERTISING
Talked a lot about freedoms and other shit.
I always thought that he is showing the american way of life, and he made me to think that mmurica is awesome country

Is current year man redpilled

On his video about refugees he never mentioned a single bad thing that has factually and objectively happened. All his videos are like this. Highlight things he likes, never report or anything that doesnt fit with what he likes.

>I was banned from the Olympics
>Now I have more time to reply to every post

You are trying too hard now, Vasiliy

>Do you like LastWeekTonight show?I

no because I haven't seen it, link?

Yea Sup Forums never mentioned those problem that Oliver talked about

Is a leaf using a russian VPN?

Cause OP sounds types like too much of a faggot to be Ivan.

please execute him for treason, don't send him back to us.

I love Jon Stewart and Colbert. But this guy just annoys me. He just picks the leftist side to any topic, says the year and then occasionally says Fuck to make it seem more meaning.
At least Jon Stewart and Colbert make fun of both sides and Stewart especially dissects topics in a meaningful and concise manner.

Hes just made for sjws who wanna be told only what like to hear.

its an ultra leftist ugly guy with really mediocre jokes that goes around saying "look at this 16 year old disabled refugee awwww isnt she cute" and never reports on a single crime the refugees did in his 20 minutes youtube shows about leftist topics

biased as all hell, might as well not waste your life on it

I just want to know why are u so butthurt and angry of him.
Actually my name is Yurii:3 Nice ID btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I
Holy fuck
HELLO.
He didn't make only SJW videos. He made a fucking amount of shit about retarded lobbys, corporations and other absoultely dumb shit. Like 70% of videos are non political and non-leftists. Neutral.
Who the fuck cares about refugees crimes?They had to be punished as fuck for them. Much worse than normal citizens. But he is talking just about a phenomen. It's a question yes/no to refugees as idea. For sure he is talking about pluses mostly. The way of treating with them is a next stage of discussion and he doesn't talk about it.

To stormfags, everything is "leftist/cuck/dindu". Now they're saying alcohol is "degeneracy" and "liquid jew" because daddy dump doesn't drink lol

>might as well not waste your life on it

my whole life is already a big waste.

you linked me a video from 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=gvZSpET11ZY
Kay - it's a last non-political video about retirement scum.

Bump

notice me sempai:c