Learning German Language

I live in Saudi Arabia, planning to go to Germany next year to study and want to learn a bit about the language before leaving, any suggestions?

stop coming to europe

where else can we get the good beer then?

germans are like latins, they have noun cases

Ich liebe dich!
Ich liebe dick!

i want to learn too, german is so beautiful

Alcohol is haram.

Beer is haram

>beer
Allah knows no borders, brother. You will be punished if you continue on this path of destruction inshallah.

Come to Canada.

This

Go to the new world instead of here.

maple syrup flavored beer ? if yes count me in

nothing is haram my brothers
god is cool

Allah will punish you.

I wish you people who actually lives in Muslim countries, would come and see for yourself how obnoxious Muslims here can be.
They are so fucking into their religion, it's hard to live with.

Recently tried Quebec beer and I have to say it's surprisingly good.

well birthdays are retarded tough

It's not that they don't celebrate birthdays, idc about that. But they actually think it's worse to say "Merry Christmas", than it is to kill a person. They refer to some Ibn Al-Qayyim that lived in the 13th century

Exactly.
People who left the islam and fled to here are harassed by the local muslims for leaving islam.
That's how it is in the Netherlands. I doubt it's any different in other European countries.

well, they are hard to live with here as well, so i can understand your frustration

mmmh personally it doesn't bother me, as long as they work, keep their beliefs private and don't try to force their religion, it's fine

Just wait when they become let's say more than 30%
Tolerance does not work in islam.

it depends, in my uni, they're smart and we never talk about religion actually, we drink togheter and go to parties but i guess it can be different

I'm actually a little surprised that they drink at your university. They most certainly do not do that here.

A significant percentage of the German population speaks Arab by now. You don't really need any more langauges.

yes they do in majority , there's still some veiled girls but they don't talk at all, they stay in their corner, they don't bother me personally

That's weird. But seem like good integrated people then. Wish we had more of those.

This is all you need

Even the well integrated 'moderate' muslims will pick islam over local law anytime.

Kam'raden die rotfront und reaktion erschossen

I any case, it's are easier to have that conversation with them, if they are just a little assimilated.
We didn't have this much of a problem with the commies, exactly because we were a like in some areas, like we could all sit in a bar and have a beer.

Try to get some basic vocabulary and then read German books. It's not that different from English actually.

not weird, just when they are educated , there's for the most no problem, but when they dont talk the language, never go to school and learn basic shit and moral, that's when everything is fucked up

>it depends, in my uni, they're smart and we never talk about religion actually, we drink togheter and go to parties but i guess it can be different

>university students are smart and civilized
Wow thanks for your brilliant insight.
But most of the recent migrants are not students

ein bier bitte her hurensohn

i was talking about the muslims that i know of

i dont like how EU are bringing the migrants without any education

>i dont like how EU are bringing the migrants without any education
Nazi!

no just common sense Hans :^)

everytime
if you really think like that at least I bid you welcome and please don't rape my gf

lösch dich

warum?

hahahahaha this is helpful as fuck ! thanks mate

No worries senpai, ain't gonna rape, everything will be consensual

If you want to "fucken", you should also learn this question:
"Wie viel?"
(pronounced, using English pronunciation, like "vee feel")
It means "how much?" and then the woman will tell you her price, e.g. "hundert Euro" means a hundred euros, but most women are cheaper than that unless you want something weird

Ich werden den thread retten tun