When asked what her friend saw in the bedroom, the witness said "she said in a joking way "Oh my God...

>When asked what her friend saw in the bedroom, the witness said "she said in a joking way "Oh my God, I have just seen a threesome."'

>When asked to elaborate, she said her friend told her it involved Jackson, Olding and the woman at the centre of the claims. The witness added: "She (her friend) said Paddy had joked about joining in."

amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/rugby-rape-trial-witness-tells-court-paddy-jackson-denied-taking-part-in-threesome-morning-after-alleged-rape-36599290.html

Paddy Jackson allegedly had a threesome with another lad. Are rugby players gay?

Attached: Paddy-Jackson-court-case.jpg (615x434, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOM7udiiJvU?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every rugby player that has ever lived is a closet homosexual and it took a court case for people to finally realize this desu

Lads career is ruined because some thot got spit roasted regretted it.

Is tackling men and putting your head between their thighs gay?

That might be the straightest thing a rugby player has ever done. Some of the stories I've heard. Heard one about a player whose birthday it was. They get him a stripper and blindfolded him. Then one of the other players suck hims off pretending to be the stripper. No homo it was just bants.

have women around you been pissed off all day? girl in work went ballistic when she heard.

ye desu
>women on suicide watch
>faggot rugby players on suicide watch

top kek lads

They're deluded if they're annoyed by the verdict. It was never in doubt. They should be annoyed that an innocent man had his career ruined

they're women man what do you expect

Straight as the modern lineout

Honestly this whole case was a lesson of pure exposure. All involved were more exposed than AMX spinning while chasing a fucking Haas

>Jaddy Packson EXPOSED
>lying girl EXPOSED
>gay rugby legends EXPOSED

Anyone got a picture of this fingerlock. Was she worth the rape trial.

People keep naming the fucking witnesses in the trial and saying that's the girl

If she ends up being a fat moth this further proves that all rugby players just want a dick inside them

Redpill me on this story irishmen

What is happening here?

My girlfriend is off on a mad one on instagram. Thank god she's in a different country 'cause I couldn't bear to listen to her go on about it.

Girl on a night out goes back to a rugby players house. Had a threesome and regrets it.

>slut gets wasted drunk
>goes to a party and gets fucked by a couple of rugby players
>feels shame
>cries rape
>men are found innocent
>Femanazis going mad here
Also, any got the name and picture of the 'victim'?

Old hag in work starting crying about how this would 'set rape cases back 10 years'. No one gave a shit.

Cunts are same the world around, never want to take responsibility for their actions

Twitter was bad this morning. I hadn't heard about this case before today.

Based Paddy Jackson LAD, fuck that thot am I right fellow MRA bros?

Attached: 1521420807152.jpg (926x678, 73K)

toasty roastie

dude is seriously neckpilled

There are no girls on the internet, especially not on Sup Forums

The evidence wasn't there. They had to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. The fact that some women are getting mad just shows how entitled and deluded they are.

Honestly the "reasonable doubt" thing and the fact that the jury only took 3 hours in deliberation really further reinforces the FACT that all rugby lads are closet homos

youtu.be/BOM7udiiJvU?t=17

video fagmiliar

>middle class rugby fags

The absolute shit of Irish society.

Why are bitches like this, shit, man. Please tell me ireland has a law where falsyfing rape cases lands them in prison. Tell me paddys, tell me!

They were proven to be top shaggers

"Pady" name or nickname sounds gay