Why does this faggot radiate an aura of entitlement so much?

Why does this faggot radiate an aura of entitlement so much?

Nobody likes him, yet he and his little cult following behave as though he is owed the presidency. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was the true Clinton plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

>why doesn't he just bow down the the establishment like Drumpf?

Because Canadians aren't bitch niggers like you.

Him Jeb and Rubio can't get over it. They're cut deep.

It's been long enough, Donald...

Now hand over the Delegates. Hurry.

THE DELEGATES, DAWNULD

You guys used to be funny. Now you're just psychotic

Shut up little Marco.

I'm not a patient man, Donald.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES! NOW!

We have a local radio cuck named Michael Barry who is one of these Cruzmissile cult members... so fucking annoying.

Why y'all hate the Constitution's avi so much?

Ever since he was a child his crazy father told him he was chosen by God to lead America, and he believes it. He's a malignant narcissist, everybody fucking hates him.

Trump isn't establishment you dumb fucking Toronto

>the "Drumpf" meme is

I need you to hand me the delegates Donald. You are a sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone! Now. The delegates. Give them to me.

There is only one option..
the delegates.
now

>Cruz already out of the race
>Paid shills still trying to defeat him
>This thread has been made 3 times in the last hour
What the hell, at least coordinate better.

Because his dad helped assassinate JFK so he feels entitled to being part of the current ruling class.

D E L E G A T E S
N O W

Because he's the True Conservativeā„¢

Trump ran a campaign of zero substance, trashed Cruz' wife and father and yet every Trumpfag on here just can't get it through their thick skulls why Cruz dislikes the guy. No one needs to kiss Trump's ring. Trump lnew in advance Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, they approved the speech and now Trump is still shitting on him like the primaries are still going on.

Bible fuckers are that dedicated/salty.

Give them to me, Dahnald. Now.

eat shit heidi

he needs to shut the fuck up and let Trump shut hillary down. Fucking Jew hating KKK faggot

GIVE DELEGATES OR YOU'LL SEE ME 201% MAD

>Trump isn't establishment

GIB

Because he's decent in a debate and Conservatism has a habit of attracting people who are idealistic to the point of being divorced from reality. Cruz missiles were convinced that he was going to argue his way into the white house. The Republican strategy has been in the toilets since fucking Bush, because of this.
Show me literally a "single" other candidate who's having this kind of shit made in their honor. At best, you get dumpy little cartoons that practically parody themselves.

>rothschild minions spending fuckloads of jew money to stop him
Yup, he's definitely establishment

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

He's a dirty rat faced spic.

why are his arms like that

>rare
kill yourself newfag. Kim is well known shitposter.