Post image that scares white people

post image that scares white people

>chinks scare whites
I only hear about chinks being violent in Canada. What's up with this shit? They're literally the original soyboys

not one chink, thousands of them coming to NA taking all the housing, speaking only chinese, and making whites the minority.

>speaking only chinese
Doesn't happen here from what I've seen, it could be coming but idk

In Texas we just have shit tons of Vietnamese for the most part, and they're all white-worshipping cuckolds. Some study showed 40% of asian women who migrate to the US don't date asian men

i guess you havent been to Toronto or Vancouver. Lucky you

Don't have any desire to go anywhere but Alberta. Everywhere else seems like America with marxism and gooks instead of wetbacks

why can't wh*Tes spell in their own language?

if those were nogs or sandniggers, then yeah

inb4 finland is asian meme

>I only hear about chinks being violent in Canada
That's funny because I almost never do. Some of them shit in garbage cans but rarely are they violent. There are some vietnamese gangs in vancouver but that's about it. By and large asians are the best immigrants, aside from Europeans obviously.

Yeah I always thought chinks were pretty much a net benefit to society aside from the fact that they dillute the European populace, especially compared to yeah anyone else besides Europeans

I like asiats they're nice

They are

East Asians are far better than sp*cs at the very least.

Welcome to Europe, bitch

Fuck these things.

You can make a soup out of them if you're a special forces soldier protecting Europe.

>East Asians are scary

No. I wouldn't care as much about becoming a minority if the only other group of people was East Asians.

>functional societies
>race mixing might even be beneficial in most cases
>no hostile anti-white identity politics
>no movement for revenge against white people
>clean
>fewer drugs
>fewer murders
>we wouldn't even need gun control
>healthier foods

Sure they might profit off you and drive housing prices up, talk shit about you privately, eat a dog or two. But that's so much better than the alternative.

You clearly have not met mainland chinese

>Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor people act like poor people

You clearly have not lived in a hispanic or black majority city.

honestly, mainland chinese are quite bad...
if you're sheltered enough to not see these places

god i hate yanks

This, wh*Toids fear the BLACK bull instead.