vocaroo.com/i/s1OTKk2lZDOo
vocaroo.com/i/s0I2fkHafPkY
vocaroo.com/i/s10HkMXOfo9x
vocaroo.com/i/s0tV5ePfQcjj
vocaroo.com/i/s1UJc7WPdnBL
vocaroo.com/i/s1RhEPQxZJl3
vocaroo.com/i/s0REQ0SYnSAT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah we were talking about it in the other thread.
People thought it was jasper he was talking to.

I honestly didn't actually think it would actually be a baseball ep but I'm glad it is if only because it'll piss off the worst sort of fans. Also baseball is awesome and they could do a Homer at Bat reference and make it the best episode ever

>Garnet defuses for a fucking baseball game

Doubtful.

We are gonna need a Costanza edit for Steven.

Also, Jasper and Sapphire confirmed for an episode it seems.

>But Garneeet~ we need one more person...otherwise we can't play
>*Defuses immediately*

Didn't the heroes of earth 616 beat galactus by challenging him to a game of baseball?

I mean, who else would Steven nervously want to get rid of?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Mr1gv6Ez2o
>If you win, you can go inside
>And if you lose, you... gotta leave forever

Who is he referring to?

>SU referencing a show like the Simpsons

It's pretty obvious the writers forte is making as many anime references as possible.

>Jasper says that fusion is cheating in Baseball.
>Makes Garnet unfuse so they could kick her ass in the game.
It's happening.

Or they just needed more players.

Samurai Shamploo baseball anyone?

Maybe they benched Sapphire because Future Vision.

There's also the Boondocks kickball episode

Could just be a group of nine random foot soldiers who came to Earth to look for Peridot. Hell, could just be a group to gem technicians trying to figure out what the hell happened to the Red Eye that Lapis destroyed, which is why they want to enter the barn.

>People think they're talking about Jasper/homeworld gems

There's no way in hell any homeworld gems would agree to play some Earth game.
and things look way too non-chalant to be something so dire.

I'm guessing it'll just be something else. Like maybe finally getting those government spooks people have been wanting.
The win condition was to "go inside." The only thing I can think of that would make sense there is if he meant "go inside the Temple"

Jasper/homeworld gems wouldn't be interested in that.
Government agents trying to start shit might.
It's a stretch, but at least less of a stretch than saying Jasper's the one they're talking to.

user, government agents suddenly getting involved would seem too contrived. That kind of stuff needs setup.

Might be some watermelons looking to move back in with Dad. Or fusion monsters sentient enough to grasp the concept of baseball.

>inb4 it's human kids from Beach City who want to look inside the temple.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeLqjJWG1tY

whichever gem is your waifu

What's the alternative

Keeping with a the potential for a FLCL reference by way of baseball I could see them taking the opportunity to introduce the their own Commander Amarao - they probably won't do this but it's fun to speculate

>things look way too non-chalant to be something so dire
Remember "On the Run"? This shows pulls shit like that. Be prepared for some shit.

>Government agents trying to start shit might.
You weren't retarded. Why did you become retarded?

mfw he swings the bat

That's a ruby from homeworld. Why else would she be on the team opposite from Amethyst

These could also work pretty easily.

Hell, I could see it being like, the Cool Kids. Though it'd probably fit more if it's some jerky tourists or some shit.
That'd at least explain why the Gems aren't getting rid of them by force. If they're just a bunch of young stupid kids, at least Steven wouldn't want to beat them up/throw them back.

They're not even at the temple. We can see in the other screenshot that they're still at the barn. My guess is they're stashing Peridot in there. That would also explain why Ruby is freaking out so much in the other video.

Plus, the only common foot soldiers we've seen in the series are Rubies. If they're any indication, I could see lower ranked foot soldiers being childish enough to fall for some "Earth customs" nonsense.

I've got it. Jasper comes in, wanting to beat the shit out of peridot for betraying her, so the gems lock her in the barn so that shes safe.

And the actual info we got comes in where?

Hello all. Only two episodes left. Apologies for being scarce, been playing a lot of Overwatch

vocaroo.com/i/s1yW5StBgIIl

Also football is mostly done now that Leicester has won the league but our fight for third will be the final song in that ballad.

Reckon it's safe for me to see a thumbnail/images now that I only have two episodes left. I mean what could possibly be spoiled?

>I mean what could possibly be spoiled?
More than you think.

>I want to come inside, Rainbow Quartz.

Would you say SU has thick outlines?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1yW5StBgIIl
ah dang, I think I missed one or two of these

I'm worried they're going to keep finding excuses to defuse Garnet and the leaks with Ruby in them and this pic taken today with Sapphire's VA (on the far right, top) isn't helping.

I'd say they at least have a concept of line weight.

May as well post the other two leaks here then.

I get the feeling that "Hit the Diamond" is a double joke, and they are playing against Yellow Diamond

but it really doesn't make sense why she would be playing baseball

also doesn't fit with that image of Amethyst at bat with Ruby being the catcher since that means they are different team.

Wait a minute, I just realized that might be another Ruby, maybe they sent a squad of Rubies to deal the Crystal Gems or something, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were dumb enough to fall for Steven's crap, they don't seem terribly smart

I'd like to eat a watermelon Steven
Anyone else want to eat a watermelon steven?
They're just watermelons after all

>dumb enough to fall for Steven's crap
does this even count as a ruse? It's literally just "sure your orders were to do x, but why not do y instead?"

This is all I have :(

1-2 vocaroo.com/i/s05l0uF1EvaI
3-4 vocaroo.com/i/s1mQ1JNuX3RY
5-6 vocaroo.com/i/s0ivokxwIAns
7-8 vocaroo.com/i/s1EoJnjlOIxP
9-12 vocaroo.com/i/s1Uz8as9Os5z
13-21 vocaroo.com/i/s129wu4UlUOt
22-23 vocaroo.com/i/s0d7n01TGSf6
24 vocaroo.com/i/s1di6hRSlB8p
25-26 vocaroo.com/i/s02535vNTlcR
27-31 vocaroo.com/i/s1gYISsbcNlM
32-34 vocaroo.com/i/s1Mi1Q3vnOfk
35-36 vocaroo.com/i/s07kQZAw8JOF
37-38 vocaroo.com/i/s1IrC5fobyJu
39-41 vocaroo.com/i/s0XhQjcLmdfF
42-46 vocaroo.com/i/s1NLArOzhCjA
47-49 vocaroo.com/i/s1AFuVSfr9qp
50-52 vocaroo.com/i/s0ybHVhHpMDB
53-54, 56-57 vocaroo.com/i/s1OTKk2lZDOo
55, 58 vocaroo.com/i/s0I2fkHafPkY
59-62 vocaroo.com/i/s10HkMXOfo9x
63-64 vocaroo.com/i/s0tV5ePfQcjj

Is this like a spot the difference type thing?

I hate watermelon

1-2 vocaroo.com/i/s05l0uF1EvaI
3-4 vocaroo.com/i/s1mQ1JNuX3RY
5-6 vocaroo.com/i/s0ivokxwIAns
7-8 vocaroo.com/i/s1EoJnjlOIxP
9-12 vocaroo.com/i/s1Uz8as9Os5z
13-21 vocaroo.com/i/s129wu4UlUOt
22-23 vocaroo.com/i/s0d7n01TGSf6
24 vocaroo.com/i/s1di6hRSlB8p
25 vocaroo.com/i/s02535vNTlcR
26-31 vocaroo.com/i/s1gYISsbcNlM
32-34 vocaroo.com/i/s1Mi1Q3vnOfk
35-36 vocaroo.com/i/s07kQZAw8JOF
37-38 vocaroo.com/i/s1IrC5fobyJu
39-41 vocaroo.com/i/s0XhQjcLmdfF
42-46 vocaroo.com/i/s1NLArOzhCjA
47-49 vocaroo.com/i/s1AFuVSfr9qp
50-52 vocaroo.com/i/s0ybHVhHpMDB
53-54, 56-57 vocaroo.com/i/s1OTKk2lZDOo
55, 58 vocaroo.com/i/s0I2fkHafPkY
59-62 vocaroo.com/i/s10HkMXOfo9x
63-64 vocaroo.com/i/s0tV5ePfQcjj
65-66 vocaroo.com/i/s1UJc7WPdnBL
67-70 vocaroo.com/i/s1RhEPQxZJl3
71-74 vocaroo.com/i/s0REQ0SYnSAT

Yeah

I feel like FLCL would be more obvious.

Got you guys covered.

65-66 vocaroo.com/i/s1UJc7WPdnBL
67-70 vocaroo.com/i/s1RhEPQxZJl3
71-74 vocaroo.com/i/s0REQ0SYnSAT
75-76 vocaroo.com/i/s1yW5StBgIIl

Who else? The absolute madman is challenging the god himself.

I love the linework in this show.

I feel like Samurai Champloo is actually a better example because baseball was just kinda random out of left field and had nothing to do with anything

Baseball episode actually made a lot of sense in FLCL, the main character had that whole thing about his older brother who had grown up to be a pro baseball player, his brother issues are a pretty big part of the show

Estelle is actually busy some days, so having the occasional Ruby and Sapphire episode is fine.

>Baseball.
>Out of left field.

My nigger

Well the whole point of FLCL was to basically be a coming of age story on alien crack. SU is kinda like that.

But I agree that the point to this episode seems a lot less major than the one in FLCL.
I still don't think it could possibly be Homeworld gems though. There won't be any "games" with them.

I'm fairly certain this is mostly SoL filler.
>Happening at the end of In Too Deep
>Baseball game rather than any kind of combat
>Ruby playing on the opposing team
>So far 3 CN APP leaks from it
I'm seeing it as a more calm episode that the Crew told the advertising people they could use without really spoiling anything unlike the Lapis commercial fiasco.

The amount of time it takes to record lines is a tiny fraction of the overall episode development time, and they can do it from their phones. There's plenty of room to be flexible with the actors' schedules, that's why it's not a problem for them to be performing songs or doing theater most of the year.

Playing Baseball vs Yellow Diamond. I could honestly see any of the diamonds, likely Yellow, accepting such a challenge just as the chance to show off how 'perfect' she's made herself out to be for gemkind. This could turn up as bad as Lord Hater versus Wander in any game.

>Yellow Diamond playing baseball.
That's like Michael Jordon playing it.

Not Earth 616, Marvel Adventures: Avengers.

Wait, do people actually think Yellow Diamond herself is going to show up at any point outside the fucking season finale?

She has no reason to. She doesn't know the CGs are still around and she's got more important shit running an empire to deal with.
Once we clear the Cluster shit with In Too Deep/put it off for a bit longer, we're going to get a period of rest.

Going back to comfy SoL shit like Hit the Diamond, human episodes like Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service, and gem angst episodes like Steven vs. Amethyst.
A time for smaller developments and the new Gems to settle in before YD realizes something happened to her planet buster and sends a more capable force to look into things.

This looks like a hilary/zuke episode based on the art.

I highly doubt she is actually ignorant of the Crystal Gems, I mean Peridot did report them being there after Marble Madness, that is the whole reason Jasper, Lapis and a ship were sent.

Well, he actually wasn't bad at it. It's just that people saw him playing baseball and sperged out.

Oh, well is hit the diamond going to air after they deal with the cluster, or before? If the cluster is destroyed, I think that much would warrant a visit from YD. In fact, the whole Clod. thing would be enough to incur her wrath.

oh.

It's a Space Jam parody episode.

I'm not sure that's our Ruby, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe...

Steven Peridot Amethyst

Vs

Pearl Ruby Lapis?

With Sapphire as judge/whatever the scorekeeper is because of her future vision + floating powers being OP? Throw in Connie, Lars, Sadie, and the Cool Kids for a 6v6 match?

On mobile so can't watch webms, assuming that's just nervous Ruby with the meme text?

Can we just fire everyone at CN? This is getting out of hand.

It is almost certainly happening after since dealing with the Cluster seems to be the very first thing on the list based on the In Too Deep preview

So important that Steven and Peridot decided to do it alone since the other gems were needed to stop Malachite

Also I kinda doubt that YD will show up soon even if she was coming in person, it seems like the universe is still a rather large place despite whatever form of FTL travel the gems have, it seems like it was months between Marble Madness and The Return, probably a decent prep time for a voyage that far and a decent travel time once you are on your way

I mean, unless there's been a lot of character development for Lapis, she'd kind of have to be same team as Steven.

I guess maybe Peridot is enough of a Crystal Gem to not have to cling to Steven, so it'd be Steven Lapis Ruby vs Pearl Amethyst Peridot? Additional humans added if warranted.

glorious

more like a reference to this, or Samurai Champloo, or FLCL

She clearly suspects the CGs are still there and wants Peridot's gem on a platter, but think about the pacing here.

We've been constantly on Peridot/Cluster experiments/The Cluster for a long time now, with the only real break from it being small things like Sadie's Song and Steven's Birthday.

Gem Drill seems to be a direct confrontation with the Cluster, and it's followed by
>Same Old World (possibly more Cluster shit, but more likely Lapis stuff)
>Barn Mates (Lapis stuff)
>Hit the Diamond (baseball episode against ???)
I'm pretty sure Hit the Diamond is going to be the break for this set as the others are looking pretty intense.
Then we have a slew of human sounding episodes to still get through this season and stuff like an apparent Amethyst arc.
In Too Deep is almost certainly a cap on the whole Cluster/Malachite business to finally give the show room to breath and go back to the comfy shit for a while.

YD likely won't figure out the Cluster was stopped for a while and just keep sending smaller drones.
When she finally realizes something's really wrong, she'll send the Gemyu Force/a more elite force to deal with shit. She herself is not leaving her empire for however many days the space travel takes for Earth.

You sure hit the diamond is part of this set? I thought it was Steven floats.

I honestly can't see Lapis playing baseball

Unless we do a hard reverse on her personality and she goes back to being the silly fun loving Lapis she was when she was imprisoned in the mirror making fart jokes with Steven, I honestly can't see it, she is just too serious, and too depressed as she is now/has appeared in the previews

why is amy the best gem?

god i love her.

She's the ump.

why dont people like steven/rose /ss/?

I really am hoping we go back to filler for a while, I'm excited to see the Cluster and Malachite stuff, but after that lets take a break and just breath for a bit

I just want silly filler episodes to help establish the new status quo with our 3 new Crystal Gems

Still looking forward to all the Amethyst episodes that appear to be in this season

because selfcest is wierd

What is even going on here?

They're literally the same person.

Also neither Rose nor Steven are attractive.

Why would CN care?

Yeah, Kindergarten Kid, Crack the Whip, and Steven vs Amethyst right next to that 3 parter with the moon points towards a temporary betrayal arc.

....and, dropped

What? What did it do?!

People care about this circle jerky shit why?

Oh, by the way, are fusion dances hard coded in? I mean, once a fusion is formed with one dance, it requires that dance to be formed again.

Because the second time Stevonnie was formed was by accident, and seemed to happen because Steven and Connie were dancing the same way as when they first fused.

We've seen Ruby and Sapphire fuse three times, and every time was the same motions. The first was by accident, yet they've fused the same way every time since- 2nd time in The Answer and the time in Jailbreak.

Its nice to hear someone's first impressions of watching the show for the first time without being cynical.

Post it god damn you

Tiger Philanthropist might also have a lot to do with Amethyst assuming its a squeal of sorts to Tiger Millionaire

Personally I'm hoping they do more stuff with Peridot and Amethyst together

that's pretty dumb desu

So, when is Rebecca gonna kill the advertisement department of CN?

Maybe it'll just be a bunch of common foot soldiers and a communicator from Yellow Diamond? Since the foot soldiers are too weak to overpower the gems, Steven proposes a challenge. YD accepts, her team loses, then she decides to honor her side of the deal since they're all going to die to the cluster soon anyway. Then she goes back on it later in the season as soon as she figures out that the cluster was destroyed.

I'm pretty sure there is no set motion, they don't even actually have to dance I think

I think the dance is just a tool that makes it easier to them to synchronize with each other

Its kinda like Evangelion, if you ever watched that, there was an episode where Shinji and Asuka had to be able to work in perfect unison and they practiced it by learning to dance together

That seems to be the case. It's mentioned that Garnet and Pearl fused into Sardonyx using their hands.

They don't actually have to dance to fuse. It just helps them synchronize.

When Pearl and Amethyst try to fuse, Amethyst goes "You know that's not how I dance!" If it were a set routine, that wouldn't have been an issue.