Canada lifts visa requirements on Romania and Bulgaria

>Canada lifts visa requirements on Romania and Bulgaria

Congragulate Bulgaria and Romania on this success.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off Ferenc.

>Now Canadians will know how does it feel to have gypsies swarming around

Congrats Canada!
Another victory on the diversity battlefield.
Make them proud one new mutt at a time!

Enjoy life in Mordor.

Fuck off Vastra

Can gypsies afford plane tickets?

>Vastra

Was that supposed to offend me, Tyreese?

Ash ghâsh durbatulûk, ash snaga gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Vallingby
Reddit Swede

WTF, I love Boards of Canada now!

They are like gremlins, have a free pass
Also
>border guards would keep them away from leaving the country
Top kek

This is nice, I would like to meet a Bulgarian.

Me too

Good thing the gypsies can't afford to go to Canada.

They can only stay for six months before we kick them out, if we can find them mind you, but still that's very good for them. I like it that we removed the visas on the Romanian National day.

Gypsies are probably not much different than Maritimers

Hahahahah

>if we can find them

>mfw polan still needs visas to get here

gypsies are unlike anything you've ever seen, thank g-d you don't have any near you

Now all the gays can make an aliyah to their spiritual homeland

Hahaha
Maybe they'll fuck off from here

1. I thought gypsies already had made it to North America. They don't give a shit about visa laws.
2. With the money they earned in Europe during this time I'm sure they can afford plane tickets.

we used to give work visas for their erotic dancers but it got shut down because of sex trafficking

we already had to stop accepting refugees from czech because gypsies kept trying to claim it

natives are like gypsies, but they hire lawyers to sue the government so it's less obvious you've been robbed

The gypsy population only exploded after we were consigned to the Western geopolitical orbit and then could no longer control them.

May all of them go to Canada, you faggots deserve everything that's coming to you.

Hopefully few Bulgarians take advantage of this, the west including Canada have already sucked enough of our blood.

if you kick out your imigrants, they win