The absolute madman

The absolute madman
Can anybody stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-pilots-die-as-Batman-plane-crashes-20130703
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can there possibly be any survivors to said plane crash?

That wasn't the first plane he crashed

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-pilots-die-as-Batman-plane-crashes-20130703

NO! They expect $5 million in the Wreckage Brother!

Considering his track record there's a very good chance Tom Hardy was involved.

7th fucking june 2016, can you post an older article you fuck face

yet more people will die making the movies of this madman. his evil must be stopped.

Reminder that Dunkirk will be PG-13 like all his other pieces of shit

Has he started the fire?

reminder you're a retarded pleb who thinks r rated capeshit are mature.

there's no hiding from this sun

He's on me

I'm on him

so Nolan is personally keeping Baneposting alive, his Master Plan is bigger than us all.

its clear now that Nolan himself started baneposting. whats his next step?

Plane?

So crashing the plane is part of his plan?

Baneposting aside, as if Sup Forums would let that happen. That's pretty horrifying he destroyed an irreplaceable piece of history for a film were a prop would have worked.

Dunkirk's not capeshit

>The absolute madman
>Can anybody stop him?
What do you mean by this?

Was this part of his plan?

Did we startdedta fire?

>"All of my big blockbuster films have been PG-13," Nolan stated. "It's a rating I feel comfortable working with totally. Dunkirk is not a war film. It's a survival story and first and foremost a suspense film. So while there is a high level of intensity to it, it does not necessarily concern itself with the bloody aspects of combat, which have been so well done in so many films."
>[Saving Private] Ryan is a film about the body, blood, fear of being dismembered. Fear is physical. Steven was able to create a visceral intensity of the experience of war. Dunkirk doesn’t play in the same category. It’s a movie with suspense and a race against time.

manchildren have been demanding r rated blockbusters because of a few certain capeshit movies released lately, that pretended they weren't for 12 year olds (they were.)

Oh I dunno, after 5 years of Churchill's propaganda, and 70 years of popular culture. The Nazis are seen as about as close to super villains as you can get while the Western allies are always heroes. It's not that different when you think about it.

Tom Hardy is in fact a pilot in the movie, so chances are VERY good.

It already happened.

>"Nolan reconditioned actual warships for the shoot, including the French Navy destroyer Maillé-Brézé, and spent $5 million of the budget on a vintage aircraft so as to attach it with IMAX cameras before crashing it on-screen"
>aircraft
>crashing it on-screen

The MEMEGOD keeps delivering, how on earth is not the whole Sup Forums hyped for based memekino get your priorities straight

B R A V O

N
O
L
A
N

Captain America makes a cameo mate

how do you think the Germans were delayed for so long

CIA MOVIE WHEN?

It's a fake tho. He said they used the vintage planes, but they crashed only the replicas

If he truly mastered the meme he could be president quite frankly. Or even better, control who becomes president.