Donald... the delegates.

Other urls found in this thread:

tedcruzforhumanpresident.com
youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I must have them, Donald.

Dear Dahnald,

The year is 2100, it's been over 76 years since you first took the delegates from me...the precious delegates. You may have made America the shining beacon for the world, you may have eradicated unemployment, you may have protected the constitution, you may have built a wall, but trust me Donald, the delegates have never felt more remorse. They tell me descend upon the USA once again, leave my throne next to Christ, and bring the American people what they truly want...
A principled, trusted, tested, consistent conservative to reign in on the washington cartel. The American people may have prospered, but what about the Middle East Donald? Their sands ache to be glowing and you didn't give it to them. America may have cleansed their population and they're now at an average IQ of 120, but Donald...the American mind doesn't need any subsidies. The government can't be choosing any favorites, not even their own citizen's well being. You should have listened Donald, now, the second coming of Christ shall be revealed in me and I'll establish the PRIESTHOOD this nation deserves.
Thinking of those beautiful delegates..
Where are they?! Relegate the delegates to me or else I'll descend with 1/3 of Heaven's seraphs and cherubims, celestial delegates. Celegates if you will, Donald. We will enter into the last Davidic Empire that will reign in true conservatism throughout the infinite dimensions of reality.Your New York Values won't taint reality no more. I know who you are Donald, and with my army, we will find you, and we will take it all. And the delegates? They will be by my side for eternity.

Amen, Dahnald.

YOU WILL GIVE THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD.

fuck why do these threads make me laugh so much

tedcruzforhumanpresident.com

Relegate the delegates Donald. This is your final warning

STAHP IT DAHNALD

LOL I LOVE THIS BOARD ITS SO POLITICALLY INCORRECT XD

>The delegates, DonaanoD ,setageled ehT

Hand over those Cheeseburger's, McDonalds.

I don't know either but I can't stop coming back to them.

what a charismatic devil

KEK

solid, hearty kek

HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF
DONAAALLLDD

You should of honoured the pledge Ted.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw

ЩOИ ₴ЄTAБЄLЄD ЄHT DLДИOD

A++

ʇɹnɥ sʇǝƃ ǝuo ou puɐ sǝʇɐƃǝlǝp ǝɥʇ ǝɯ ǝʌiפ

kek

Guys, what did I miss? Can someone fill me in here?

お前はもう死んでいる

>tedcruzforhumanpresident.com
kek

KEK

DONALD IM FALLING GIVE ME THE DELEGATES NOW!!!

Why does he stand like that?

they're making a 3d model of him for Half Life 3 and he has to stand like that

Donald, I don't get angry often, give me those delegates NOW !

Anybody got pepe in the cookie monster onesie sitting next to Cruz and another one next to his wife?

I'm Ratman, hand over your delegates or else..

Înmânează-mi delegații, Dorele

lmfao

"Donald, do yo bleed??" was funnier. why NZ have to ruin everything??

Oh god youve killed me

Kek

>Celegates if you will, Donald.

Amazing

what the fuck is this meme

Absolutely amazing

This is your last chance Donald.

Ah yes, hello Melania. It is I, Donahld. I seem to have misplaced my delegates, could you direct me to them?

Fuck off Todd i'm not buying your game

DANALD

GET IT AND THE DLC'S OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

Underrated.

kek

This is the first time someone posted "underrated post" and was actually right

C-Could I maybe have some d-delegates too, D-Donald?

Holy kek

Return my delegates to me, and I myself will carry you through the gates of Valhalla. You shall ride eternal. Shiny, and chrome.

the skelgates, donald...

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

Is this the residence of Dahnald J Trump?
I believe a package that was actually ment to be delivered to me was accidently delivered here.
the package should say "Delagates" on it...

I want my package dahnald.
GIVE ME MY PACKAGE DAHNALD.

Gimme de delegats Dahnald

Can someone explain this new meme to me

>new meme
only the picture

Dahnald! Listen to me now! It's them! The delegates! They are the key! Am I too late? I'm to late! You were right about Hillary! You've always been right about her! Fear her! Find me Dahnald! Find me and give me the delegates!

Cruz, who everyone here hates, has a goofy as fuck picture where he looks like an autistic fuck. People couple it with "The delegates, Donald, give them to me" lines which parallel how pathetic he was during the primary. It's funny and also insults him and how bad he fucking lost.

Remember how Ted brought on Carly Fiorina as his "running-mate" for a full week before he dropped out?

>There was a time when Sup Forums shills legitamately thought Cruz had a chance

Kek.

Dahnald, this is exactly what I wanted. All of your delegates against all of me.

Not sure about the others but I used to always Tedshill in the trump generals with huge drawn out cruz missile arguments because the reactions always made me lose my sides.

DIE WAHLMÄNNER, DONALD!

>leave my throne next to Christ

Nah, the Cruz generals had sub 50 posts and were done by shills anyhow.

Get lost, Ted!

Now Donald, I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. Let's be reasonable now...

For fuck's sake Dahnald just give me my delegates will ya?

GIVE THEM TO ME DAHNALD!

It would be more like heaven's sake.

BOOOED OFF STAGE
O
O
E
D

O
F
F

S
T
A
G
E

Never, you fat mess, you.

Can someone explain this RARE to me?

rare you poofter drongo cunt hope a roo fists ya in the arse you cunt

This man over here, Dohnald Trump has not given me my rightly deserved delegates. if my demands are not met I will detonate. You have 30 minutes Dohnald.

DAHNALD

Donald... The boos

The delegates... dahnald..

Give me the shekels Dahnald!

>So uh, President Obama called me. He said Jay, if you like your job, you can keep it!

Fuck, h-he's fast

PRE ORDER THE DELEGATE ARMOUR DLC NOW YOU FUCK

H-HAND THE DELEGATES OVER N-NOW

only pol meem to get make me laugh

Ted Cruz? Great guy, great guy. I was actually over at his house the other day, when he opened his door he started whispering about some autistic shit. Then he just stared at me! He pulled out his Hi-Point and shot himself, his last words were "all you had to do was give me the delegates Dahnold.

Donaldo... el delegatos.

WE GET THE DELEGATES THAT NO ONE WANTS TA GET.

Mr Dahnald, I'm GOP. Uhhh, you don't get to bring delegates...

Don't talk about my wife, Donald

Read the rules, Donald

Conservative principles, Donald

The delegates, Donald

donaldo, por favor