Why are gays in Europe/North America such Islam apologists?

Why are gays in Europe/North America such Islam apologists?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-chancellor-germany-same-sex-marriage-vote-lgbt-muslim-mps-berlin-bundestag-cdu-sdp-a7819391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oS9AZ-_VOsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

they're gay sissyboys

Marxism uses them as the oppressed class instead of rich people now, this way they can wreak anarchy to bring about true communism.

They're mentally ill ofc they don't know what they're doing.

Are they aware of this?

Those people are to the rest of gays like Sup Forums is to white people

Sup Forums is the true face of white people, though

they see massive amounts of killing overseas and assume that they are victims because they have not been exposed to or immersed in Islamic """"""culture""""""

Fuck off

White people are civilized and gays aren't that retard despite being nazi whites and mentally disabled gays like pic related.

T. a white gay male

They want halal cock.

Does white mean gay people don't exist?

this color scale is awful

they feel solidarity with people who are discriminated against because of being muslim, I doubt it's a blanket approval of every aspect of islam and muslims

Why are Muslims in Europe/North America such gay apologists?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-chancellor-germany-same-sex-marriage-vote-lgbt-muslim-mps-berlin-bundestag-cdu-sdp-a7819391.html

youtube.com/watch?v=oS9AZ-_VOsQ

bump

I dunno, why is the liberal world view so naive and unrealistic?

Kill all Muslims tbqhwy

*Kill all gays (lesbians are ok though)

kys

they are want to attract homophobes so that people feel sorry for gays instead of muslims.

Because bigotry hurts people, regardless if its homophobia or Islamaphobia. Plus tons of LGBTQ+ people are also Muslim.

sei nicht so kantig

It's funny how these types of people used to be against arabic/islamic countries because they discriminated so much against women and homosexuals and now they defend it. Do they not understand that if they get it their way they're going to get buried to their necks and stoned to death?

I swear to god these apologists are getting more and more retarded by the minute.

You can be against some of the laws in Islamic nations but still support Muslims as people. North Korea is pretty shit but that doesn't mean we should discriminate against atheists does it?

he is right though. too bad we can't just bring all the faggots to the wall and shoot them one by one like in glorious Soviet days

"Some" of those laws are almost the main doctrine of islam. I agree that there shouldn´t be discrimination just because someone else believes something another doesn´t but usually when that belief includes the death sentence simply for being born different/being mentally ill, i mean...

7/10 muslims will legit disown their own family members for being gay as an example and that's being VERY generous.

I forgot to mention that in the islamic countries that do punish homosexuality with the death setence are theocracies which means that their laws are HEAVLY if not fully in accordance with their religion.

they have no idea about the religion

Some people can't accept men loving men ;_;

They view Muslims as a fellow oppressed class and feel solidarity with them

>be homogay
>catch and spread aids on purpose
>lobby this not to be a crime
>be a useless burden to the tax payer
>still have the audacity want to donate blood

And this
Which is all part of the same old Marxist approach of convincing everyone they are helpless victims held down by the current system (which needs to be destroyed). Most of the people out protesting and doing shit like this are the not-very-bright privileged children of upper class who spend 6 years and tens of thousands of dollars getting a 4 year liberal arts degree and have to protest companies until they hire their useless asses just to shut them up.
They are mostly total idiots.
Useful idiots.
Their leaders are just following Saul Alinsky's playbook just as they have since the 60's.

>tfw no cute arab bf

All modern identity politics/civic rights/meme groups stem from post-WW2 far-left movements. Whatever cause they preach is always secondary to their disdain of everything western.

They literally believe that anyone who's not white/Christian is liberal and pro LGBTQ, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

No matter how hard their trying LARPing, I'd still shoot these fairies on sight. Mark my words. There's no compromise in the religion of God, or else, it'll become the christian these days (which is a joke).
blasphemy. these small minority will be hunted down.

Why is Bangladesh so gay?

I need Muslim immigration because I need Arab seed.

Is this why Europe got Christianized?

Do you seriously find women unattractive? I don't get gays. It's like a religion they follow not to find any women fuckable.
Fags hate bisexuals for some reason so much that they hate all women too. Or worse, think they are women.

>tfw Tyrone is from Cameroon
Fags fear him.

>talks about muh religion while posting on fucking Sup Forums
okay, abdul lmao
cuck

it's Sup Forums, fucking newfag. please go back to your designated shithole here >>>/pl/ebb*t
>deus vult
>allahuakhbar

I want a dominant habibi bf to smack my face with his big hands.

are you that annoying faggot that keeps posting
>tfw no mexican bf
>tfw no chi bf
on every mex-related thread?

No.

Diversity is such a shit ideal.
It doesn't even make sense.

>Tfw my country is already on the final step

Because they are looking out for the brethren in MENA who have it really bad. Imagine being gay in a lawless country where you can be discovered and thrown off a room in a matter of minutes.

Some liberals have this weird condescending view that all minorities conform to this world view where every minority is united in solidarity against the enemy of straight white men.

Did the Sup Forums Iranian furry finally leave Iran?

Bad map