Sooooo... My mom finally took me to the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and it was AWESOME! I LOVED IT...

Sooooo... My mom finally took me to the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and it was AWESOME! I LOVED IT. My favorite character is the racoon. He was like SO FUNNY OMG. My mom also liked this movie. She even shed a tear at the end. I thought it was because I promised her I will finally find a job and still haven't done it but she said she really felt for the blue guy and was sad when... Ups spoilers! Anyway guys, how did YOU like Guardians of the FRICKING Galaxy 2?

Rethink your life DCuck.

I never saw the first GotG and watched the end scene on youtube

>Star Lord's sick mother with cancer in the bed reaching out for him
HOLY FUCK I cried my eyes out just looking at that

I'm not a normie so I wouldn't know

This thread is only 4 posts deep and it's already hella frickin epic!!

Isn't that the intro?

Love the meme off at the end (if there is one)

I just came back from the theater after watching this. I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>ayy quirky meme spouting racoon lmao

If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Movie was fucking great! REALLY fucking great.

Yeah the Racoon was really good as well as Baby Groot altho Groot was very underused in this movie.

This movie has some of the best visuals of 2017 and Chris Pratt was handsome as ever.

I loved Mantis and Drax together and really hope she returns in a sequel.

>tfw to intelligent for Guardians of the Galaxshit

pfff try watching some real arthouse cinema like Inception, kiddo

Nah when gamora asks him to take her hand so the gem doesn't blow him up he pictures her as his mother

>FRICKING
maybe your mom was crying because of your potty mouth

>tfw wrong eye wink

Which is more normie/reddit, Avengers or GOTG?

Only thing I didn't get was when Peter turned into this giant yellow head or smth. It was funny but I didn't get it. Mum said it was like a video game reference. What game was it? Never played it. Is it on Steam?

BEST INTRO

>"I'll call it in"

Same here brother.

Eventually, I had enough. Once that fat faggot forced laughed and the audience laughed with him, I could not stand it.

I stood up, and with no shame screamed for the normies to get the fuck out. I kicked over the popcorn next to me and started spilling drinks when some guy hit me. Fucking Normie scum touched me. I overpowered him from the fetal position when the theater personal came with a guard. I proclaimed for them to arrest him yet they put ME in handcuffs, FUCKING normie scum. They gave me a criminal trespass warning, and took my video camera I had.

I hate normie faggots so god damn much. When the day of rope comes they will swing.

Really?

Really?

>not wanting to see these 2 together again
They best couple :)

>My mom also liked this movie. She even gave me a handjob under a blanket

unspoilered it for you all

That's not the best space couple.

I was so upset that people were having fun at this movie that I smeared my shit all over the bathroom stall after it was over then hi5d a bunch of people on my way out of the cinemaplex that were waiting for the next showing.

tell your mom that running a Youtube channel technically counts as having a job, Mike

This.

Nothing triggers me more than people enjoying things. Fucking normies

Calm the fuck down,, Feces Spacek!

>mom wants to take me to the theater to see a movie as a birthday gift since she has a day off
>she asks me what movie i want to see and i tell her that she can choose
>she wants to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>i agree thinking that it was that new star wars movie i had heard about
>get to the theater in the local mall
>see the movie posters and realize i've made a mistake
>realize im about to see some kiddy movie about goofy aliens
>That star wars flick isn't even playing anymore
>mom buys our tickets and we go in to find some seats
>the theater is full of kids
>when we sit down mom smiles and hands me 20 dollars
>she tells me i can buy whatever snacks I want but asks if I can buy her a small diet coke as well
>i take the money and head out of the theater
>notice kong: skull island is starting soon as well
>use my moms money to buy a ticket to see kong along with the kong combo which includes large popcorn a large fountain drink and a bag of m&ms
>rush into Kong before it starts spilling some popcorn along the way
>only seats left are some shitty ones right in the front rows
>text my mom that i lost my ticket and that I will walk around the mall until her movie is done
>watch the movie and finish with a sore neck and an upset stomach
>check my phone to see that my mom had texted me back to tell me that she had bought me a new ticket for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and that she has been waiting outside in the theater lobby looking for me
>leave my theater
>notice my mom sitting on a bench in the lobby looking at her phone
>try to blend in with the crowd of people that just left the same theater I was in and sneak into the nearby washrooms unseen
>text her back and apologize saying i didnt see the message
>tell her to meet me at the car
>wait a few minutes in the washroom and then leave and walk back to meet her at the car
>i ask her how the movie was
>she says she didnt see it because she was looking for me

people are actually defending this trash movie, that's how you know Sup Forumseddit has taken over

PREACH BROTHER!

You little shit.

I TOO HATE COLORS AND FUN

not paying money for this shit. come back when the torrent is out

The quality of posts is very important. Shitposting is not allowed outside Sup Forums.

nice try Sup Forumsedditor, dc is shit too. If this movie is fun to you, you honestly don't belong on a film board. Imdb should be enough, go there.

> Imdb

user, I...

Obviously bullshit but still made mad. Have a (you).

just to look at the ratings. to keep you updated on the latest 8+ capeshit turd you can enjoy. Discussion is completely pointless.

made me cry :(

you have to be the WORST PERSON in the WORLD

>that Teen Groot

With a voice like that, I can't blame him for wanting to stay so quiet.

What the fuck, you sound like you're 12 or probably even younger than that. No wonder you enjoy pleb normie garbage like Memians of the Memexy 2, because you're too immature to watch anything better.

Fuck off, you shouldn't be on this board, read the fucking rules you dumb little shit.

>when the pasta is stale as soon as its written

I don't know what this is but it looks gross.

>oscarlets calling anyone else cuck

when will you learn

Why do these obvious bait stories still make me angry?

>Oscars matter

Transformers has won Oscars, Eminem and 36 Mafia have won Oscars, you're in good company DC cuck.

>this trash """studio""" earns money through patreon

Well if DC trash can male money off fat idiot manchildren then why shouldn't that guy? Hell he obviously puts more thought into his shitty comics than DC does their terrible films.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

wow this one is really good

When he's holding the infinity stone he sees her.

Ask your mom next time she's changing your diaper.

Obvious bait, but there are posters here who would do this an feel no guilt.