What does Sup Forums do for a living?

What does Sup Forums do for a living?

work

still in post secondary

Museum Curator.

Programmer.
No Pajets yet in here.

I have never had a job in my life. I'm 23.

I haven't killed myself yet because I want to see the upcoming race war and future happenings, that is legit my only excuse

I'm a sales associate in retail fashion; I'm the only male who works there but everyone loves me.

I think that they think I'm gay.

I suck you mothers dick, spook!!!

Shill for Trump.

NEET full time.

Electrician/warehouse manager

I'm up for anything that is reasonable to do and pays okay. Nothing special.

I work and go to school, but I'm about to be homeless because my landlord is selling the house I'm living in and I honestly just don't make enough money.

fml.

Walmart

Its fucking shit and there's no jobs where I live

Work in a restaurant but an engineering student also

Nothing, because my aunts store closed, which is where I worked, and I live with my parents along with my siblings, who are well off.

NEET

I did my time in the service and uncle sam broke my foot and fucked up my legs in the healing so now I get money forever.

Im a CPA

Studied to be a teacher, Ran a union for 2 years and now I manage a team of 20 for a federal government office.

I have to live on the real side. Be a real person have rent to pay you know non neet non basement dweller non sad frog things.

I'm trying for an internship at a computer shop, since I don't need funds, but I need to get outside and do stuff.

I might get a job at Publix, but it's fucking 100f here so I can't do entry level jobs

Oh, and haven't chosen to go to college yet because I think I might be a police officer

Fuck that I'm not becoming a tax payer burden

I'm not on welfare. I already said my parents and siblings are wealthy/well off.

I'm just spending time working minimum wage/internships until I decide if I want to be a police officer or not.

I have lived long enough on the generosity of others and I'm as ready as I am going to be. Fuck your internship. I'm ready to run.

Dev / Dev-ops at a small company.

Ok, so then get the fuck off Sup Forums and get a job.

Tattoo artist

ask me anything

I work in a prison. A usual day is watching youtube or Amazon Prime video while making $28 an hour. Hard work but someone has to do it.

Suck my dick faggot

God tier

lol. good luck with that

You in Sydney?

Also, IT

In response to my excitement for catching Polywhirl in my bed today, my ex decided to write me "Urgh you're a Pokemon go person...sorry to hear that...Get a new game. Don't ware your time on Pokemon or any game app...ttyl...quit."

I almost threw up reading his comments. I can't help to feel this as a personal attack! I simply enjoy reliving my childhood a little, so do many of us who play, and other then this morning, I've spent 0 time walking around catching Pokemon. Now the part that disgusts me is the fact that he straight up dissed me using mad sarcasm, made up assumptions about me as well as all pokemon go players, and I can't help but remember that he use to do this to me all the time, either over stuff I really love, or talk shit about a lot of my really good friends. He knew I love singing, so he told me I had a bad voice. He would tell me to stop hanging out with certain ppl, even though those ppl made me happy. I also can't help to think that he just enjoys pissing me off. Well it certainly worked. This motherfucker pushed all the wrong buttons!

I forgave you for all your faults. Gave u the chance to be in my life again, and this is how you behave??? Keep your poisonous words to yourself! Or I will send someone to punch you for me!

This is why he is an EX. And after this bullshit, he will remain so forever. FUCK OFF.

No, Adelaide

Why do you say that? I really want to know. My city is 91% white which means crime is low, about 1 murder a year, assaults and violent crimes are practically 0, and the pay and hours are good.

Sup Forums is generally anti police - as in I always get told to pick a different career. WHy?

Neet life

software engineer in a beautiful city.

Air conditioning mechanic.

Sure
If I have to
Sure but Sydney sucks dick but whatevs

30 yo NEET. Haven't had a job in nine years.

I make 250k a year as a cook at Wendy's.

own real estate. have a little over 100 properties. have one guy for carpet, one guy for plumbing/electrical and i do everything else. make at least 50% return on anything i buy

consultant in the customs broking industry.

I own property in Vancouver.

History graduate student and writer.

NEET. No job prospects. Will be dead soon.

its beautiful and i spend most of my day inside :(

Same I just got my cat a and b so it's two months before I can get something but when I do I'll be blowing my head off in the shed

You have to find time to enjoy the other things in life. Its hard to find a balance I know.

How'd you get that tough job user? Connections?

lawyer. It sucks. But the shekels are good.

>not inventing solar powered pokemons phone.

Idk maybe tax barrister maybe maybe

NEET

I am a Theoretical Physicist and a Cosmologist.

Checkd
R u veratasium? Or Brian cox or astronigger?

$10/hr security guard.

i mostly sit in a booth and process trucks coming and going from a warehouse.

when the trucks are finished, i have to go inside the warehouse and deal with a ton of bullshit: shithead employees, loss prevention, incidents, etc.

IT. Mostly sit at my desk imaging pcs remotely while I browse the internet.

Switching to a more fulfilling programing job soon. I'm working on an app and video game that I'm hoping will allow me to be fully self employed.

Sounds like shit I thought security guards usually do fuck all

Not bad. Its okay to start with

math

85k/year nightshift process technician

Java Developer

im going to lantau with my girlfriend tomorrow, taking a day off, and i hope to start doing things like that more often.

γƒ‹γƒΌγƒˆ

Sounds good
Also good

I operate cranes in the oilfield. It's a pretty good job for Sup Forums honestly. Everyone is a bunch of gun owning nigger hating trump voting good ole white and Mexican men. You guys would love this shit, best coworkers I've ever had, lots of downtime with damn good pay. I make about 1600 a week.

good for you?

It is improving me as a person.

Programmer

Realtor. Nice job, but I can't talk politics.

Maybe not living in Poland but otherwise pretty gud

>not inventing a clean shirt

I'm a male nurse and have to take care of disabled people by wiping their asses and stimulating their anus to induce shitting if they are crippled enough.

Oil & gas bullshit
pro: good pay, flexible schedule
con: travel all the time, intermittent employment

Well, I think Texas is a bit better than Poland considering they extradited the owner of KAT.

Yeah it's good, but wages are still far behind what people get in the West

I sell phones and tablets at AT&T.

I get to see on average 2 pairs of nice tits and 3 pairs of bad tits a day.

animation

isn't that was nurse assistants (CNAs) are for?

Group IT Director

They just flop 'em out for you?

Truck fag, 40-45hrs a week, made 72k before tax last financial year.

Just how often do you have to deal with some slobbering retard, that thrashes around while spraying diarrhea everywhere, while you desperatly try to mop it up, but your gloves keep slipping off, and the alluring smell is making your mouth water hahahha just asking.

I'm a bartender with help from subsidized student loans as I study EE

Is this a Sup Forums approved path?