twitter.com/WhovianNet/status/861189085066661891
youtube.com/watch?v=4cVE-y2jjtg
youtube.com/watch?v=t-yiDwG2ruY
paninisubscriptions.co.uk/store/products,doctor-who-magazine_24.htm
youtu.be/sgLVZZIpqaU?t=7m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=TImXWYGGpDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the /who/nger games are good.

Quick, come up with an interesting story about a space hearse crashing on Earth.

Where is this picture from? On top of that where are all the higher quality pictures from the Monk episodes from that have been sporadically posted since about Thursday?

>reminder that the impossible planet is the greatest story of all time in dw

We'll just wait for the dastardly duo that opposes them so heavily to fuck off, then the fun can begin. If they don't I guess we can just start it anyway, it's not like they can actually stop it.

Doctor Who Magazine

Is it uploaded somewhere yet?

Reminder 'Oxygen' is basically 'Gravity' on a small budget.

It's another 'tech goes wrong' story.

twitter.com/WhovianNet/status/861189085066661891

So the rumours are true?

they can be kino when done right

>reminder that 10 and Rose literally BTFO'd the Devil himself

>I couldn't save the Ood, there wasn't enough time
>there wasn't enough time
>in my time machine

Fuck this shit. Otherwise 10/10 story and atmosphere

DWMs are usually on VK pretty quickly.

>basically 'Gravity' on a small budget.

>It's another 'tech goes wrong' story.

Did you actually watch Gravity?

what exactly does that prove?

cloi cli CLOI CLOI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

wadnger?? never contibute just keep psoting rascism shit

edg lord victoritus?? trewgander and cant even mate the drawing

neo!! aropiating the cloistet trisp when he sucide. no!! no?

gato. naked the teth meme and keep calljin cetus on poeople

freddy neibbour stroke penal to clara

ALL OUT OUT OUT GET OUT

>reminder than 4 and Sarah Jane already BTFO'd the Devil himself decades earlier

The 3rd TGW story in 5 eps.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cVE-y2jjtg
What about the guy who plays soloman here for the 13th doctor?
He seems like he can deliver a good speech and is black

Can you elaborate on that comment

>I'm telling!
>Mods, everyone on /who/ except me is engaging in relevant /who/ culture! Do something about it!

Knock Knock established the current series as happening in 2017, so why does nobody in the show remember who the Doctor is or that aliens have visited Earth?

Are you gonna delete the wiki too?

kino pic

You want to replace Capaldi with a guy who's 3 years older than him?

Claiming to have reported someone is a bannable offense.

RTD era isn't canon

>nobody in the show remember who the Doctor is
and why they should?

bull

Jesus Christ get over yourself Edge.

If you don't like the "cracks erased Journey's End" explanation, that's fine, but why are you complaining about it now rather than 5 years ago?

Anyone able to hook me up with some Ninth Doctor Chronicles downloads, the ones on vk and abb are missing the end of episodes 1 and 3

how about the five fuckbillion times he's saved the world

stop spamming the general with your autist games

Anyone else feel that Capaldi felt kinda like he was phoning it in in Smile and Thin Ice? I think he was great in The Pilot and great in Knock Knock (probably upping his game because of Suchet) but he felt like he wasn't trying so much in the other two.

Fuckbillion isn't a number.

You have 5 minutes to come up with an interesting original story where the Doctor meets his new companion.

Favourite Doctor, /who/?

>reminder that The Impossible Planet is GOAT

He's off on a future adventure and meets someone there that wants to see our "ancient" Earth. Reverse Futurama antics ensue.

no

The Impossible Planet

2. It's a bit unfair, because he had the best companion teams ever, but he was still GOAT even with Ben and Polly.

Go to bed Matt Jones.

Imagine basically the prologue of The Phantom Pain but the Doctor is the one whose face is covered in bandages because he's just regenerated and only at the end after he and the unwitting civilian who is to be his new companion have escaped the infernal death siege on the hospital do the bandages come off revealing what he now looks like.

Would you fuck Bill in her black asss?

ew no

fuck yes

OPEN DOOR 40

I-i don't thin that it is appropriate

Before light and time and space and matter. Before the cataclysm. Before this universe was created

The soldier, haunted by the eyes of his wife. The scientist, still running from Daddy. The little boy who lied. The virgin. And the lost girl, so far away from home. The valiant child who will die in battle so very soon...

Can you even subscribe to DWM if you don't live in UK?

OPEN DOOR 40!!

Thread's closed. Everybody get out.

HELLO STOUCHENJ who will take hold of pondorikoy that calls the world !!! But here's the bad news to you all, because guess who? !!? HA!

If you are the Beast, then answer me this. Which one, hmm? Cos the universe has been busy since you've been gone. There's more religions than there are planets in the sky. The Archiphets, Orkology, Christianity, Pash Pash, New Judaism, San Klah, Church of the Tin Vagabond. Which devil are you?

OPEN

DOOR

ALL OF THEM

damn right
youtube.com/watch?v=t-yiDwG2ruY

Impossible Planet posting is fun

>12 months subscription
>$259
jesus christ, never mind. I was hyping myself up about the magazine, planning to start following it soon so I can collect all of the issues of chibnall's era but I just can't justify burning that much money.

Which PS2 game is this?

Yes. You can't take advantage of most specials/promotions, and you have to pay in pounds, but they'll ship almost anywhere in the world.

paninisubscriptions.co.uk/store/products,doctor-who-magazine_24.htm

You think you're a bosh but you're not afraid. You are just a parasite eating with envy and long for the life of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and fishing lines and all sorts of things and quarrels in general
In general, enter me
ENTER ME
MY MEMORIES ARE LITTLE

DOOR

OPEN

Oxygen
Doctor Who, Series 10 Episode 5 of 12

'Space - the final frontier. Final because it wants to kill us.' Trapped on a space station with no oxygen, the Doctor, Bill and Nardole are horrified to discover the automated spacesuits keeping them alive are also trying to kill them!

>Yeah! Bit of oxygen starvation, but she should be all right. I couldn't save the Ood. I only had time for one trip...

Where'd you find that price? It's £113 base price to order from England and ship to almost anywhere in the world, and the dollar can't be that fucked up that £113 is $259.

Nepo rood 04

WHITE WASH WHITE WASH WHITE WASH WHITE WASH

This is the final report of Sanctuary Base Six. Officer Tobias Zed, deceased, with honours. 43K two point one. Also Ood 1 Alpha 1, deceased with honours. Ood 1 Alpha 2, deceased with honours...

Yeah, you're right, it was a different site. £113 is $232, which is still to difficult for me to click yes for.

OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR 40

>I've seen a lot of this universe. I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demi-gods and would-be gods, and out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing, just one thing
>I believe in her.
DROPPED

Every time I feel sad about the world, I remember that he has no desire to enter his place of residence and I piss myself laughing.

WE MUST FEED
WE MUST FEED
WE MUST FEED
WE MUST FEED
WE MUST FEED
You... if you are hungry.

GOAT episode
Liked the 2001 reference.

>I only had time for one trip

IT'S A FUCKING TIME MACHINE YOU DUMB NIGGER

I'm a doctor THE PERSON WHO STOPS MONSTERS I saved you fucking many years and I'll sleep on. I lived for many years, I will be a doctor and I am a timer overlord. I AND HAVE A DANGER! I'm a good dalek and the incoming storm, something there is dark. I HAD SEEN WHAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE! Nardol, bill, with me in the tardes

I'm coming to hurt you

>reminder that in the satan pit there is an unreleased GOAT score by murray with church organs playing as the beast reveals himself

youtu.be/sgLVZZIpqaU?t=7m41s

>GOAT episode
>not TB3's space brawl

Just get on with it

I'M COMING TO HURT YOU!

FUCKING OPEN DOOR 40

I'M
COMING
TO
HURT
YOU

I'm busy, sorry. Give me 15 minutes

>£113 is $232
What kind of $ are those? US, Canada, Australia, …? Whose currency is crashing that hard?

Anyway, if you don't mind getting them a week late (and probably pre-read), you can probably find a fan in the UK who you can get a domestic subscription for (same list price, but there are usually specials for 50-80% off) then have him send it to you. When I was in the US a decade ago, that's how I read it.

Traed is buried by shitposters. This is naughty.

>tfw to smart for all of doctor who apart from the impossible planet / satan pit which appeals to my superior inteligance

Seriously, Matt, go to bed already.

HERE COVE THE DRUMS HERE COME THE DRUMS

I honestly miss the convoluted plots.

>tfw you lived to see one of your favourite episodes get memed to the point that people hate it out of contrarianism

>OPEN DOOR 40
OPEN DOOR 40
>OPEN DOOR 40
OPEN DOOR 40
>OPEN DOOR 40
OPEN DOOR 40

>even with Ben and Polly
>even

youtube.com/watch?v=TImXWYGGpDg

open door 40 lady would've got it

why do all the hot ones get sucked into space via a broken window? same thing happened to lynda-with-a-y