13 reasons why

So, is this show trying to justify a slut?
We can agree that she was a slut, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrUIx_lVFQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are at least half a dozen threads about this show going at the moment, why did you feel the need to start another one?

It's not trying to justify anything.
Any conclusions you make after watching the show are your own.

>We can agree that she was a slut, right?
why?

So the real question is does Bryce pull out

Flirting and liking every male that come close to her

I still don't get why she went to Bryces house, like any normal person with the knowledge that she had and what she had seen would not go into Bryces house. Especially when she didn't even particularly like the people at Bryces house.

Did the writers hit a wall and just decided 'fuck it lmao hannah goes to bryces anyway'.

She might not have known it was Bryce's house at first and just assumed that he was at a party

I don't get why she didn't immediately freak when she saw him by the poolside though

It wasn't a great scene

Who was in the wrong here?

>she asks known autist an autism triggering question
>angry when known autist spills spaghetti

she's better off dead tbqh

Neither. Clay can't help that he's autistic and Hannah can't help that teenage hormones literally make her mentally ill

can't wait for season 2 tbqh phamb

based Tyler is going to give those normies whats coming to them

also this show was complete shit and a totally unrealistic portrayal of life in high school. Cute girls don't get bullied, the show tries to demonize Chads like Bryce etc when in reality they're actually really good guys. This show was clearly produced from the point of view of manchildren who were jealous and spiteful of the popular kids in highschool

how can you go to a highschool party hosted by someone from your own school and not know whos house it is. There in a small town with one highschool, as if everyone doesn't know where everyone lives, especially the rich baseball/football captain dude.

Hannah's either an idiot or writers were to lazy to think of a more ingenious way to rape hannah.

My mother watches this show and she has shit taste so I am staying away. Plus it was recommended to her by high school students which is another black mark. I watched a couple minutes and it seemed pretty lifeless and badly written.

I hate how I fibd myself liking Hannah despite her being a silly cunt. She brought all her problems onto herself and acted in ways that were sure to cause problems and then got pissy when they did.

I see all these opinion pieces about 13 reasons in my newsfeed all written by 30-40 year olds who actually think this tv show is what school is like now.

It's a dumb show and only just scares people who have gotten old in to thinking that every girl is constantly sexually harrassed and raped by being with a penis. I hate this dumb show, sends all the wrong and inaccurate messages.

this

i hate every one of those normie shit characters except Bryce, hope tyler rounds them all up nicely while pumped up kicks plays

>cute girls don't get bullied

Yes they do. I don't where you went to school but pretty much anybody can get bullied. In my school pretty much anybody would get bullied, from stacies to chads to the silent types and nerds.

>The show tries to demonize chads
Jeff dude, Jeff. Again it's not unrealistic, chads are more likely to be assholes than your average "regular" kid.

Very rapey I cringed instead of getting the usual bon bon.

This shit is bascially Degrassi made with a bigger budget. It's normie trash

I unironically fell in love with her. She's pretty much ideal in terms of looks to my eye. Shame she wore the super qt stockings only in the first episode

You'd have to be pretty islamic to think this buddy.
Flirting is pretty normal, most people I know do it to some degree and there's nothing wrong with it.

What

Fuck off Sup Forums, FUCK OFF

Flirting with every male in the world is not normal.
She was a dumb weak whore at the end of the day. She had 80% of the fault.

She's the one telling the story, in her head she was only a tease, but in reality...

That gangbang with the basketball team freshman year didn't really count.

Chads are assholes, just like Stacies. But yeah, cute girls don't get bullied. They're the bullies most often.

How does she gain so much weight in 13 episodes?

This

I really don't know. I think it's the hair too that gives the illusion.

>show for teenagers is the most talked about show on Sup Forums
?

what a cunt

l

they use camera tricks to not show how fat she is the entire show. theres also conveniently no good shots of her ass or anyone elses. you gotta remember this shit is targeting the very specific demo of teenage girls

I'm a socially autistic 20 years old KHV, what now?

Jessica's ass is shown multiple times tho.

am I getting memed into watching this

PICKLE RICK!!!

COLBERT DRUMPPFFFFF

BILL NYE SAVE US

you realise Sup Forums is fucking shit right? you do know where you are?

theres like 30 seconds of ass total in 10 hours of content.
should have watched it a month ago the shitposts are waning

>ABLOO ABLOO BOYS WANT ME AND THINK I HAVE THE BEST ASS OF ANYONE IN THE WHOLE GRADE! MY LIFE IS SO SAAAAAAD!

>ignored the girls who got put in the worst categorys and the girl that got voted "biggest slut"

Fuck this bitch.

This 2bh. She deserved to get BRYCED.

fuck off slut, FUCK OFF

wow you totally missed the moral of the series. were all supposed to walk on eggshells around fragile little bitches because they might off themselves and that would be society's fault

Any of those are a breath of fresh air compared to the cunny and bane shit you retards love.

>Why would a dead girl lie?

Because she can't stand up!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrUIx_lVFQo

typical woman

goes on about how she hates the jocks and bad boys, but let's herself get fucked in a hot tub by one, after not fucking the caring, sweet guy she claimed to like

no sympathy, even if she was otherwise a decent girl

Seasons 2 confirmed.

he is a shill

they never know when to end it

>create a series based on a book.
>it ends where the book ends as well.
>turns out it's a good way to make money.
>season two.
>with no backstory to begin with.

Every single time.

>she is literally the only hot girl in the school
>the point of the whole thing flies out of the window
>jesus fucking christ every time i look at Jessica i wanna cry

B-b-but she got bullied because someone lied that he popped her cherry. Because that totally happens.

i was literally just thinking that, she is hotter than any girl already at the school (maybe her friend that left at the start was hotter?) like who the fuck did the casting ? have they seen Jessica and Courtney ? Like come on Hannah is the only hot girl on the show

also
>the actor that plays Alex in no way shape or form come off as a straight man

am i the only one that masturbated when she slit her wrists? Guys ? am I?

I guess I'm naive, so I thought he was Southern, but I'm sure if that makes any sense.

im not trying to defend the shitty writing but i actually have a friend who got bullied relentlessly from junior high through highschool for being a weirdo who turned out to be a 8/10 6'2 chiseled jaw chad fucking models at 26.

at my school ugly/fat/nerd kids were mostly ignored.

Can someone give me 13 Reasons Why this show deserves a second season?

his partner is the actor that plays Justin IRL, he is supposed to be some ladies man but really doesn't come across as one

God what fucking awful dialogue.

>Heh, typical males disappointing us women huh?
>Better kill myself now

Yeah, but her rape scene was pretty hot.

>his partner is the actor that plays Justin IRL
He's gay? Wtf, that's good acting.

Brandon Flynn does a really good job

serious question ? was it rape ? i know it wasn't in the book

So, let me get this straight. She kills herself because she couldn't handle the fact that people were spreading rumours of herself, and she thinks she's ugly. As well as that, she names and shames the people who "bullied" her.

Honestly, she's a cunt. Fucking idiot for going out over some petty rumours, and a horrible person for doing it to get revenge on people.

Yeah it was rape. Her back and arms were all bruised up after it.

ok, just wondering, the principle didn't seem all that convinced

she wouldnt have been alone at 2am with bryce in a jacuzzi if she didnt want to get fucked.

fat bitch

Can't wait for Tyler to purge all the normies in school shooting kino.

This. She was asking for it, and asking for something is literally consent, so it wasn't rape.

She did try to leave tho.

fucker is serious , has pipe bombs and everything

>getting into a jacuzzi justifies a rape

Wew lad, edgy.

The series only makes sense through the lens of a person wanting to commit suicide and desperately trying to fabricate excuses so they can say other people were responsible for not stopping her or causing her to rather than taking responsibility for her own mental health.

>those thick thighs when she is about to not fuck Clay

she was playing hard to get. she wanted her cherry popped forcefully because she knows shes an indecisive bitch

What did Tyler mean by this?

make a wild guess

School shooting KINO soon lads

I gotchu senpai.

>tfw

nice, she is truly thicc

still not as hot as best girl though

You people didn't socialize much in high school, did you?

When I was 16 I went to a party where the host was a crack dealer who literally shot someone else before. You don't really think about that kind of thing when you're a retarded teenager who just wants to get drunk and chill.

>"sry girl , i updated arch today and pacman fucked my xconfig again"

young people in my country get drunk in woods most of the time, houses are special occasions like really special birthday or new-year or something

>a nigress

Ew.

Yeah,

>tfw I've done the same

Even worse, she had to ask me for a hug since I wasn't gonna do it. Wish I wasn't such an autist fuck

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkk

>never got the chance to have an opportunity to have a hug

>slut shaming in the current year
ugh, sweetie, can you just like not?

jsut b urself bro

that doesn't end well

She admitted she didnt say no....

and yet she did say no to Clay

women are so full of shit

Fucking nu-males.

She is. She wants someone else to make her happy and is unjustly disappointed when no one can. Only you can make yourself happy, or content.

refer to this post

i just realised that they ripped off Saw

>rape exists on a spectrum.