Pied Piper: PiperChat edition (pregame)

New episode's coming out tonight

I'm glad they didn't go with the same formula with PiperChat and the whole
>the guys have come up with a new idea and race to get it to market but get a few setbacks and pitfalls along the way
I had thought Gavin and Rus' characters would become stale but they actually bought it back in the best way possible, looking forward to this one

This dude just makes me laugh everythine he's on screen, there's something about his face and mannerisms

Gavin Belson is goat

the character is superbly written and acted

KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS

Hey there Skipper

Have you seen the Rose Red miniseries? He steals the fucking show in that way he does.

I like to pretend that Gavin and Alby are the same person.

I think we all know or grew up with someone like Big Head

God what an amazing character

stephen king adaptation?

adaptation is a strong word, but yeah it's stephen king's rose red. He is glorious in it.

This whole "A NEW INTERNET" shit is so fucking retarded. It sounds like an idea one of those aging "entrepreneurs" would have. You know, the kind of guy who can barely turn on a computer and keeps coming up with ideas like "facebook 2"

I keked with the security guy scene.

>see you in a week

is gavin supposed to be a caricature of steve jobs? i know russ is portraying those 90's entrepreneurs who got rich and never had to work again
i believe the new internet thing is more of a satire of musk and other entrepreneurs who want to change the world using technology and leave a mark in history

gavin's sort of an amalgam, bill gates, steve jobs, even some ballmer in there probly.

>shit is so fucking retarded

I bet you are just a fountain of originality.

i thought he was jobs before getting fired from apple then making a comeback later on to make hooli the greatest company in Silicon Valley
jack is probably a picture of balmer and gates relationship, maybe

don't forget Marc Benioff, more than anyone you mentioned

Is Erlich right? is it hards-on and not hard-ons?

according to an article i've read he's wrong and it's hard-ons

Oooh patrick ×~×

>hooli
TOP KEK, sukablyat

These two episodes have been very funny. if they keep this rate, it could be the best season yet

Tim heidecker looks like shit!

appreciate'd.

When he brings in the dog to make his point in the boardroom I couldn't stop laughing. The whole animal shtick is hilarious.