>2016
>religion

why do you hate science so much? mathmatics is too difficult for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/307366714105032704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary is going to jail, and your attempts to slide the thread will be in vain.
>1 post by this ID

oh yes, i forgot that mathematical proof that god isnt real.
2, 4, 6, 8, godisdead
you got me

If science is real then why haven't we colonized every planet in adjacent solar systems?
Why don't we all have private space vessels with artificial gravity?
Checkmate, Atheists.

if god is real, why don't I have qt gf?

checkm8 delusional moron

Because you have been forsaken.

Maths and science exists to search for God.
People who believe in God don't reject science you dumb fuck.

>current year
>believing in evolution

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/307366714105032704
>I think Islam is the greatest force for evil in the world today.

Anyway, it's not time for this, check the new leaks:

>it's 2016!

>2, 4, 6, 8, godisdead
This formula is genius whoever came up with it. Finally found empirical evidence against there being a god

As a Christian I've never had an issue reconciling my faith with science and I struggle to understand the stereotype that we do. I have a masters degree focusing on Evolutionary Ecology and the vast majority of people in my department are spiritual to some degree. God created the heavens and the earth according to physical laws and relied upon those laws to create the universe around us. Just like a programmer establishes base code and restrictions when creating a simulation.

If anything, when I see posts saying "oh my God Christians hate science" it just makes me think the poster is uneducated and possibly mentally slow. The further you delve into the intricacies of the universe the more you admire the beauty of creation around you. Its complexity and simpleness, serenity and horror, incomprehensible vastness yet detail to the smallest conceivable unit of measure, is the clearest sign of God's existence to me.

As an atheist, I've never understood the obnoxious, relentless meddling with other people's private concerns that my fellow comrades seem to enjoy partaking in so much.

>'comrades'
>implying atheists have any kind of bond that isn't based on criticism
wew

name one, day to day useful thing invented by an atheist. I can easly name 10 made by theists.

>yfw

Please explain the comradeship that exists between atheists.

Easy, Nicola Tesla he invented most of what you see today in the modern world.
Einstein had no religion also. He spoke of the universe as "god," but that was largely an analogy, and he stated many times he did not believe in any kind of "personal" god.

religion wants you to believe that life should be like that forever and if you try to change it you'll break the balance. there's no rigid objectivity. keep the gay marriage and maybe in 10000 years men will be able to give birth. any living and dead organism would change and adapt to the situation, the nature, etc. that's why species extinct, and new ones appear. we're meant to progress. sticking to the old stuff is no use, because there's no objectivity, world won't go shit if 'degeneracies' are everywhere, world will just adapt.