Anyone else ever met any famous Sup Forums-related personalities, like actors or directors?

Anyone else ever met any famous Sup Forums-related personalities, like actors or directors?

I met Tarkovsky in Sweden, went there with my fiance in 1985 and he was shooting Sacrifice near our hotel. When we approached the crew Tarkovsky looked at me then at my fiance and said in a broken English "The fuck you doing with this stupid cyka? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then the camera guy behind him spoke "Oh Andrei you found another offret?", "Yeah, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty zharkiy though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with offrets so she'd know how much of a offret he is". Right at that moment Tarkovsky jumped on my fiance and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but the camera guy jumped on me and held me down and started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the offret and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my fiance stared at me in the eyes as Tarkovsky undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Tarkovsky just kept pushing her head down. Tarkovsky looked at me and mouthed the word "Offret", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Tarkovsky then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. The camera guy who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the offret", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was his boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

Yes.

Wesley Snipes. I'm not writing all that again, just look in the archive Wesley Snipes+store.

What's the point of these threads.

To talk about when we met famous Sup Forums-related personalities, like actors or directors.

I saw Mario Lopez once but I was too nervous to go speak to him. It was a sunny day and he was filming something Extra. He was up on a hill about 100 feet away and when he turned around the sunlight hit him and you could see his sparkling whites shinning so brightly. It almost blinded me.

My dad met Cosby back in the 80's. He really liked Cosby and a few other blacks despite being somewhat a racist. He grew up in a different time, the 40-50's.

That's as close as I've gotten to meeting a famous person.

Francis Ford Coppola bought me dinner once

>Nobody actually read the OP's post

Bullshit, first how old are you?
Second you where in Fårö right?

Liev Schrieber and his wife, maid and kids came into an arcade i was working at back in 2012 just after Goon had come out here.

He was pretty based, stood at the counter with me talking about all the old documentaries he used to voice.

Jesus fucking crist I actually just read op. What the fuck

I read the first couple of sentences. I didn't have to read it though to realize what was going on the begin with though.

Depends what you mean by "met". I was in the same room with the director of "4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days" once, but he didn't see me.

Was it good?

I saw Stanley Kubrick in a grocery store in Los Angeles back in the early 90s. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kubrick trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met Tarkovsky's son in a film festival in Warsaw. They invited him to talk about his father. All he said was 'stop asking me about him, I have nothing to say about cinema, I'm a doctor'.

This sounds like something that Kubrick would do.

lel

Anyone here read Arseny Tarkovsky's poems?
Are they good?

why the fuck am I laughing so hard

This poem was used in Mirror

First Dates

Each moment of our dates, not many,
We celebrated as an Epiphany.
Alone in the whole world.
More daring and lighter than a bird
Down the stairs, like a dizzy apparition,
You came to take me on your road,
Through rain-soaked lilacs,
To your own possession,
To the looking glass world.

As night descended
I was blessed with grace,
The altar gate opened up,
And in the darkness shining
And slowly reclining
Was your body naked.
On waking up I said:
God bless you!
Although I knew how daring and undue
My blessing was: You were fast asleep,
Your closed eyelids with the universal blue
The lilac on the table so strained to sweep.
Touched by the blue, your lids
Were quite serene, your hand was warm.

And rivers pulsed in crystal slits,
Mountains smoked, and oceans swarmed.
You held a sphere in your palm,
Of crystal; on your throne you were sleeping calm.
And, oh my God! -
Belonging only to me,
You woke and at once transformed
The language humans speak and think.
Speech rushed up sonorously formed,
With the word “you” so much reformed
As to evolve a new sense meaning king.

And suddenly all changed, like in a trance,
Even trivial things, so often used and tried,
When standing 'tween us, guarding us,
Was water, solid, stratified.
It carried us I don’t know where.
Retreating before us, like some mirage,
Were cities, miraculously fair.
Under our feet the mint grass spread,
The birds were following our tread,
The fishes came to a river bend,
And to our eyes the sky was open.

Behind us our fate was groping,
Like an insane man with a razor in his hand.

Jesus fucking christ, I'm not even a /lit/fag but I absolutely love this one. Gives me chills every time Arseny narrates it in the film.

A friend of mine fingered Godard's daughter after blowing rails at a Parisian night club.

I spent the night with Ana Karina, back in 65' on my vacation in Paris.

I ate dinner with Greg Sestero from The Room when my friend booked him at our college a few years ago. A bit awkward all around, just small talk about college and the book tour and whatnot.

Offret means "the victim" in Swedish.

You don't say.