When is the next 911?

With all the terrorist attacks happening, when will we get the big one?

Soon

Kek wills no more happenings. Ever.

World peace from here on out.

Never if you vote Trump.

So vote Trump.

I WANT IT BIG

kek demands UK is next

Praise kek

Italy will face an unexpected attack

Oniichan, we come there soon.

mfw 0-10 bodycount happenings have become boring

I think Rome within the next year.

Stay the fuck away with that weeb shit!

Rome is possible. But I think Washington D.C.

Maybe Poland since Trump is basically Hitler

maybe during the olympic games this summer

>something something kek wills it

D.C. is Armageddon. There is a HUGE Muslim community all within an hour's drive of D.C.. It is very conspicuous. When the SHTF they will swoop in and destroy.

these dubs will prove the Netherlands will be safe from any attacks

I meant these singles.

What is Rio for $2000

October 4th on San Onofre

Why San Onofre?

The big one cometh

9/12/16

It could really be anywhere that has either important people or is a tourist hotspot.

I bet it's Rio with the Olympics happening.

Why the fuck would Rio be attacked?

The terrorists want to hit the real Western countries not bomb some favela viadinho boiolao

11/9.

>11/9
>Those digits
HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
CAP THIS

Yeah, nobody would give a shit if Rio got hit (unless a bunch of white athletes got killed, then I might)

One day after the election, kek

It will happen in Sweden, the government will try to cover it up but they will fail to do so. this will happen within the next 2 months. MARK MY WORD! ALL PRAISE KEK!

yea damn they killed our weight thrower that was already infected by zika...

Nah, the next 9/11 will be the assassination of Trump

The olympics

imagine if this happened, how insane it would be, our generations JFK.

Dyuuuuuuuude

Holy fuck kek is really expanding his portfolio

You're a big fat faggot

I'm getting impatient. Another one would give me life again.

I think another 9/11 will happen in our lifetime tho.

Yeah seriosly you guys bombed us for 3 months we need more materials for patriotic songs! We Serbs have a hard on when muslims you guys defended cause havoc in your turf! More please!

0% chance of a successful hijacking in America. Before 9/11 hijackings meant an inconvenient trip to Cuba and a loss of time. Now hijackings mean death and passengers will literally beat hijackers to death.

For everything else, its just a waiting game. BTW, those concrete "planters" you see everywhere? Those exist to prevent a Nice attack.

Fuck are they gonna destroy. Favelas?

duberinos confirms terrorist attack at olympics

BLM assassination of President Trump.

Which Monument will it be this time.
>Please be the Pentagon Again

It'll be on Trump Tower sometime during his presidency. I pray that this attack fails and no one is hurt

in 2 weeks

meme magic proves

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

This is my humble opinion.

>Half the middle east is in complete disarray
>Half the middle east maintains massive stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons
>Europe has had literal truckloads of AK47M's and hand grenades smuggled in and used quite efficiently in multiple coordinated attacks
>It is only a matter of time until a moving truck full of Sarin nerve agent or anthrax is blown up in some national capital square on a holiday

The way I see it, it would be absolutely NEGLIGENT of terrorists to not seize this opportunity, and its only a matter of time. Europe will host the next "big one".

Followed by nigger hunting on ESPN

All of us are Kek's instruments. As the false song of globalism ends, Kek's begins.

Be afraid, for it is only the beginning.

FUKKKK

(dub-dub, scholars are conflicted)

But yeah. Kek has been moving the pieces into place for some time. This will be a convergence of shit habbenings that none of us are prepared for.

I AM PSYCHED PRAISE KEK FOR CHAOS!

The happenings will come, and the world shall be birthed anew. Oh, how I desire to see this new world of Kek will gift to us all.

[spoiler]The Soros funded interests will pull out a happening posing as ultra right wing factions in order to demonize all the red-pilling that has been happening recently

Rio is the perfect scenario for this, please do not reply and bring the limelight to this post[/spoiler]

The world will burn and only the strongest and most fearless of our warriors will survive.

replied faggot.

Can there be a war in Korean peninsula before I join the army old kekmeister? I don wanna go to the army m80s

delete this

idk, terrorists work on their own or in a very small groups. 9/11 was coordinated and I think that if they'd tried to coordinate something this big again, CIA/FBI would find out as they are more secure now and it wouldn't even start. There is a reason the terrorists haven't done anything like this in 15 yrs.

A big fuck off statue of Jesus.

Please let it be in one of the shitty boroughs.