Watched the pilot and found it extremely boring, does it get better?

watched the pilot and found it extremely boring, does it get better?

Not really.

>asking Sup Forums's opinion about a mystery show

how fucking stupid are you. get out before spoilers

I watched a few episodes. Stopped after nothing whatsoever was happening. Spoil everything.

Was shrink ray theory ever discredited in any way?

It goes downhill from the pilot.
I'm not even sure why I bothered finishing the season.

the last few minutes of the pilot didnt make you hype?

to each their own I guess.

The whole whore subplot ruins the show. Take that part out and it would have been good.

On the otherhand, there's Snek so it's still worth watching.

I watched about 5 episodes but gave up. I didn't care about them just because they were suffering. I didn't care about them as people. They simply weren't developed as characters.

yes, it does

No. Show is overrated Reddit trash.

It does get slightly weaker towards the end but I don't think it deserves the hate. The music, setting and acting was spot on.

nah, give up now. You're time is too precious anyway

It's not amazing but it's watchable more or less. Whore almost killed it for me and the tweeest were too fucking obvious. The best thing about it was the shrink ray.

It's shit that relies on cheap twists to keep you engaged.

What was the point of "le sweary lesbian"
What did she contribute?

She made the show golden.

No it deserves every ounce of hate because the music, setting, and acting were so good.

It had everything going for it but fucking shit the bed with it's greedy attempts to hook in normie GoT fans.
It was littered with cheap twists for the sake of twists
It got tangled up and up its own ass so much that it literally rendered every episode totally pointless.
There was nothing that happened in the show that was LITERALLY programmed by Anthony Hopkins
We saw nothing real. It was all Hannibal's plan

>thinkign of bbc

The first episode is by far the best

The shrink ray reveal just might be the most significant moment in television.

I had a son. Charlie.

This
It was like a totally different show

I'm 100% sure that they wrote a tight 5 episode miniseries but HBO demanded it be turned into a GoT replacement, so it got bloated, filled with filler, and given a loose ending so that it cane keep going on

The first episode is pretty good though what's wrong with you.

The rest of the show is shit however so you can go ahead and drop it.

everybody is a robot is such a big spoiler?

golden... shower
pic not related

What does look like to you?

Not everyone is a robot but they're all stupid enough that they probably should have been

it clearly had the greatest twists with those timelines

i liked it
thought it was interesting

Not really. It does a lot of twists and attempts some thick-rimmed-glasses navel contemplation, but absolutely none of it makes much sense beyond >POTTERY, and it's all way less smart than it pretends to be. Hopkins is absolutely perfect for his role and would be ungodly awesome if not for the diarrhea of a script that the has to work with, everyone else is kinda shit.

If spoilers really ruin a work then it's not a good work to begin with.

hooked me immediately and kept me hooked, so I'm not sure what to tell you

Isn't this the plot of a ShindoL doujin?

Interdasting. I did the discoverwestworld thingy and this is what I got.

Khekh.

This one screenshot of mine makes a better statement about the park's whole concept that 10 hours of pretentious boredom do.

What should I ask the "AI" user?

>If spoilers really ruin a work
Well, it could make it worse.

"What does android pussy feel like?"

Nah, it gets worse, like all of these modern shows. The Ed Harris plotline begins great, but then starts dragging the entire story down. "Muh labyrinth."

no, dropped it after a few episodes

i got fooled at first into thinking it was a lot smarter than it was. they kept presenting terrible things happening to the robots in such a way as to elicit empathy from the viewer, and i was sure the entire point was that this wasn't one of those stupid pieces of fiction where robots have feelings and they were going to subvert your expectations in the end, but nope, it's just like every other piece of dumb horse shit about robots that isn't ex machina.

"DO I GET TO HAVE UNLIMITED NONCONSENSUAL SEX WITH FEMALE HOSTS OF UNDERAGE APPEARANCE?!"

Not asking that.

if ford was god and mib satan it would have been so much better

What was the point of MiB?
He didn't do anything in the entire season

They are not human. So legal as shit. Like Philippinos.

If you think that the pilot is boring, it's not for you. It's for much more intelligent people with much better taste.

It's fine until the last few episodes where it shits the bed.

I don't know, I liked it.

>that get
If you marathon the season, it's even better.