Has this "Cockholster" gone to far?

If this isn't considered defamation... nothing is defamation anymore.

infowars.com/real-time-host-bill-maher-is-accused-of-crossing-the-line-with-tasteless-incest-joke-about-ivanka-trump/

Daily reminder- he also believes that sex with kids is ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXDrmUJvRmE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler_Magazine_v._Falwell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler_Magazine_v._Falwell

Take a class on freedom of speech some time, it really is a fascinating subject

>infowars

>Daily reminder- he also believes that sex with kids is ok.

so does half of Sup Forums

Take a class in law sometime.

def·a·ma·tion
ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: defamation; plural noun: defamations

the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
"she sued him for defamation"

>muh difamation

grow the fuck up cunt. People have been pulling all sorts of shit on their leaders for at least 500 years. Im suure you've called the Obamas niggers or chimps at some point, you hipocritical piece of shit.

>No user, you are the SJWs

You should try and get him fired....hahahahahahaha!

>Wahhhh leave Colbert alone!!!

>crying about jokes

go back to tumblr you limp-wristed pricks

remember, it's only ok when the right does it. if the left does it we better call for their heads and get them fired.

Trump said himself he'd fuck his own daughter if they weren't related though
or was that just to get more Republican votes

>"right winger" not standing up for freedom of speech and association.

You are a fucking dumbass. I care as much about Colbert continuing to do his show as I do about scum like Alex Jones, because its not a partisan issue you fucking baby.

using their tactics against them is fair play. comments like yours are the equivalent of shouting NUH-UH YOU ARE! pathetic.

underrated.

Based Henry Rollins should have fucked Bill up

Cūck

If by "fair play" you mean being a cunty tumblrette too, then sure, go ahead.

Bitch ass nigga. You were allways as much of a fag as those SJWs you claim to hate.

>Complains free speech isn't protected
>Goes on to fight against free speech

Oh, that's not even a burn. He cites actual case law, you cite a fucking dictionary.

>its not a partisan issue

It was for 8 years. What happened?

Well i never! Not muh Daddy God Emperor, the nerve of some people!

You gave too much attention to leftist whiny cunts for eight years and somehow you became one of them for the right.

implying bill maher has ever tried to get someone fired or fined for a joke

>if you do a thing you're just as bad as them!

overrated

Fair enough, problem is I wasn't talking about him defaming President Trump, he's fair game. I was talking about Ivanka, she's not.

Could you fucking imagine if someone said that same shit about Obamas daughters? Of course not, because they would have been nailed to a board, and you know it.

It's defamation when anyone remotely left makes a joke, didn't you get the memo user? Ann Coulter a dindu nuffin though!!! The Right can do no wrong, even censorship is okay, as long as their people are doing the censoring.

>leftist whiny cunts

Like the president? I don't remember anybody on the "left" complaining when he politicized the IRS.

>Ivanka isn't fair game
Fuck yourself hard, that isn't how free speech works. Also, she's in politics now so your point is extra strength retarded. You don't get to put conditions on free speech based on your fee fees
>Could you fucking imagine if someone said that same shit about Obamas daughters?
Are you fucking new here?

>bitch and moan because of "thing"
>Proceeds to do same thing

Yes, you fucking are. It's fucking despicable wherever you stand on the political spectrum. Grow some fucking balls.

Have you ever seen how Obama handled being called the Devil and a nigger? With a smug as fuck smile and continuing to do his job, not lashing out like a teenage girl on twitter.

If you don't to be labeled as a whiny cocksucker, don't fucking do it. Put your attention in things that aren't trite bullshit, like talking shit about a president.

>Sup Forums with more crocodile tears bullshit trying to get someone fired

>Have you ever seen how Obama handled being called the Devil and a nigger? With a smug as fuck smile and continuing to do his job, not lashing out like a teenage girl on twitter.
Fucking this. You can like or dislike Obama's policies as much as you want, but you can't ignore the fact that he handles criticism better than Trump, across the board.

1. Doesn't make it defamation since it's clearly not meant to be taken as fact
2. I agree that taking shots at the first family is in poor taste. That being said Trump himself has literally said on multiple occasions how he would like to "date" his daughter if she weren't related to him. As a person he's being a dick (which Maher has always been, that's why I like him) but as a comedian he's just taking from a gold mine of material that Trump has created by just speaking in interviews for decades before getting elected

Prove it. Show me one fucking instance where a late night host, or any mainstream personality called Obama a "nig$^%"

I'm waiting?

>Y-yeah, we ran wild under Obama, firing people for Dongle jokes and refusing to bake cakes or host gay weddings, but don't you dare do the same thing and threaten my snarky, smarmy late show host, it's my only source of news, abloo bloo bloo.

Trumpfags only have a memory that spans back the last year, user. They apparently forgot the decades worth of Trump autism that everyone was mocking for years.

I truly can't fathom how most Trumpfags can be both intelligent and void of embarrassment. It can only be one over the other.

I don't get these shows. I watched this clip and the Colbert one and they are both

>HEY TRUMP LISTEN 'TA ME, U SUCK OK?
>audience laughs, claps and cheers uncontrollably

I mean, you are both standing in front of a camera, "roasting" someone who cannot respond, isn't in the room, and probably isn't even listening.

What's badass about this exactly?

Except the right came after President Obama's daughters the entire time he was I office, you fucking stupid faggot.

Didn't Donald Trump actually say he'd fuck his daughter if they weren't related?

And Bill Maher's supposed to be the bad guy?

Did anybody in this thread say it was badass?
I'm just defending the guy because poltards here think he doesn't deserve to say mean things about their daddy

>but you can't ignore the fact that he handles criticism better than Trump, across the board.
>but you can't ignore the fact that he receives fawning media attention to an insane degree, relative to Trump
FTFY

On the view, as a joke, and as a jab at Woody Allen.

Post 10 examples of that since it was so common

Oh wait you can't

>Y-yeah, we ran wild under Obama
How old are you, user? You don't remember the organized and constant hit pieces day in and day out? The Fox 24 hour news cycle of constant President bashing? Spreading rumors that Michelle was a transsexual? Birth certificate? Death panels? Are you just retarded?

>trumpets so triggered they're "sourcing" infowars
>inb4 some pun e.g. lamestream media, killary

What a time to be alive.

You mean like you're talking crap about Maher and Colbert now even though they arent here and can defend themselves?

It's the liberal version of televangelists

There wasn't, because no mainsteam personality is that fucking stupid. That doesn't mean regular people didn't fucking do it.

Don;t you remember that lardass who called Michelle a chimp and it became a huge deal? There were countless instances of this shit. Theres probably millions of Sup Forums posts calling them niggers. It just fucking happened throughout 8 years.

Again, what did the Obamas do about it? Nothing other than defend their dignity without squandering others free speech.

>Except the right came after President Obama's daughters the entire time he was I office
Prove it faggot, cite sources/articles

>but you can't ignore the fact that he receives fawning media attention to an insane degree, relative to Trump
1. Obama was constantly bashed by the entire collective effort of the Right Wing media for years.
2. Obama is not a joke cartoon like Trump.

Show me Obama tweeting at 3am in the morning that people made fun of him.

No, not like that at all, since I'm not in a public TV channel, and I don't have an audience, and I didn't just spend 10 minutes specifically commenting on either one of their actions, but rather made a general comment about this format of television.

You really suck at being smart, you know?