/CHI/

at night it returns

I got fucking warning for posting pic related on Sup Forums. Why are wh*Toids such snowflakes?

Hugbox generation, along with lack of understanding of the outside world.

>implying Arnold's son would look like that without his AUSTRIAN BULL genes
Sure thing Joe Gomez

i one time got a warning for posting BAAARP even though everyone does it

:/

feels bad all the time

how was your day user?

so-so, i didn't get much sleep last night so i took a nap when i got home. hbu?

i woke up maybe an hour ago i'm feeling ok so far

:?

CHI
Meh. I mean this is much better than depressive periods but it's still tiresome.

the most tiresome thing about it is that i'm living the same exact day

>20 tomorrow and still a virgin
Guess I missed the boat to have gotten laid as a teenager

happy early birthday

Thanks CHI

hie........

hey, it's raining a lot over here. there probably will be another flood nearby.

I'm 20 and tried to lose my virginity to a 16 year old a month ago. I couldn't even get my dick hard or semi flaccid to penetrate. It feels bad man

what are you doing? having a party?
how's your day going?

Did you watch the world cup draw? A fairly interesting group you got there. Poland is the favourite to win it but every team has atleast some kind of chance to go through.

I'm still banned from there for Amerigoblin posting

Wouldn't that have got you in trouble?

I have nothing planned, will probably stay at home

i guess is alright so far, gotta go and see how one last thing is going on for today.
aye, people have the poles and germans in very high step regarding the football championships, i wonder how it will actually will play out though.

It might of, but then again I didn't have intercourse.

iktf, it's been years for me since a birthdays felt special

don't drown

Any Mestizo passes as white here?

Lmao I've gotten a shit ton of bans for that too. It's such a great meme to post over there.

Mestizos AREN'T white.

LOL how did you get this drawn? Is this you? I recognize your picture.

Gross, never.
Amerindian blood course through my veins.
My red-brown skin strikes fear into whites.

It's a shoop, m8. I think an argie did it. Here's the original.

t. Jose Mengele III

t. Johnson Williamson Gonzales

bump

About to turn in my grad apps lads. wish me luck.
Happy birthday

did you talk to any girls today?

Haven't left my room lol. Doing last minute stuff

how much longer you got left in school?

on the same boat user, im 20 in 2 days and still kv

oh and happy birthday

graduate june but if I get into a PhD program its another 5 years.
Already 21 bruhs, but i still got hope. I probably need friends I hang out with consistently. Hope I meet someone before school ends

are you in debt? i'm also 21 but i don't care anymore about anything

Nah man, I have grants/scholarchips. Thank god I'm poor. Also I get help from my parents. Are you struggling financially?

im a 21 yo kv too, at least im about to graduate from CC and not be in debt at all and i have a licence. so it could be worse.
I just dont know how to ask women out after showing interest. plus im poor and I dont even have a proper bedroom.

still though, could be worse.

yes, but i'm not in debt

ask them to a study date something simple

like what though? I mean, I have a car, but I don't have much money.

idk i mean you're in school so you can just think of some stupid school related thing

yeah, but what the action of the asking itself? i can walk up to girls, strike up a conversation, get her laughing and friendly but i literally do not know how to ask her out. and when i do i get rejected.

I think i'm too friendly

ask her for number

yeah I know that, and one of them is bound to say "yes"..... right?

Can't stop listening to Hezbollah tunes on YouTube, my dudes

Similar place man, had a whole convo here about that with people here yesterday That sucks man. Are you looking for a job? I hear debt is the worse so at least we have that going for us. Sorry I let the thread die yesterday btw
study at the library or coffee

>study at the library or coffee
problem is the girl is have in mind goes to wok after class.

maybe there'll be someone next semester.

>maybe there'll be someone next semester.
This is what I've been telling myself every semester since beginning college
>tfw only two quarters left before I graduated and still khv

no, i just thought you asked them straight up to go on a date with you

i started listening to narco corridos again

Nasheeds and are a guilty pleasure of mine. Christian Arabic chants are cool too.

>tfw only 1 semester left until I graduate
>i'll only have 3 classes
>1 of which will be a total sausage fest
b-but theirs bound to be a qt that likes me in those other 2 classes

not right now but i might have to soon
can't you do it before? or ask her when she's got a day off and make something up maybe say you need someone to help you with something I think she will get the memo

well. for sure she cant do mondays and wendsays, that's when we have class. and she cant do Tuesdays because were in the same 3 hour long class, and it's at night

so theirs only the weekend when im certain she MIGHT be free, come to think of it, i dont know if shes single or not.

stop
I just have to go to office hours and study ask a girl to study with me, or sit next to her and strike a conversion right?

>I just have to go to office hours and study ask a girl to study with me
meh, i wouldn't do that, maybe shes stupid and cant help you.
>sit next to her and strike a conversion
yes. its easy.

dont you know how to talk to women at all?

I talk to my mom sometimes

you wanna know what helped me?

Tell me your secrets sensei

girls poop, and pee, and lots of them dont take showers everyday because they think it their hair looks better with a little natural grease. and they bleed from their genitals
AND, most importantly, on average girls are 10x more self conscious than you will ever be
they're not perfect, they may look pretty, but have you ever noticed how some of the most prettiest girls are the most boring?

basically all you have to do to make a girl like you is not smell bad and make a joke or two that makes them laugh. it wont even matter even matter if you're chubby or kinda ugly.

thinking about cute CHI boys

wow i hate girls now
But what if my joke goes flat or I can't think of one

then get funny or get interesting, but if you're desperate ask her about herself and hope shes not boring. if shes not even a little interring then politely leave.
if shes is, then build off what shes says, maybe related it to yourself, and then ask her her something else. ask her what shes doing, if you're at a college ask her what classes she has, or is going to. if you share one talk to her about it.
and if shes not willing or able to hold a conversation with you, then she busy, boring or you dont interest her, and again politely leave

but i cant stress this enough, if you are unable to hold a conversation with her then just leave, shes a waste of time.

FUCK GIRLS FUCK GIRLS FUCK GIRLS but seriously I want to

you're a guy

S O C A L
O
C
A
L

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

yes, and?

nope, sorry

are you a silky skinned skinny gringo?

Thanks for all the tips man

Unfortunately, yes. A pasty Euro-mutt.

open bobs and mangene

also try going for girls that are like you(shy and quiet)

Stop talking about girls it reminds me of my old crush

>he thinks im a girl
I grew up with two older sisters, my mother, and my grandmother, my dad was either working or sleeping.

I know women more than I know men

what? why are you having problems then?

im poor and dont actually have a bedroom, also I dont know how to ask a woman out:

as in, i LITERALLY have no idea what words to use.

due it over the phone like a real normie

I've always wanted to wreck a white twinks asshole and then softly kiss his body

with my borderline abuse he will know I love him more than anybody else ever will.

nah man, you cant do that. you do it face to face. look into her eyes. you have to see the moment "yes" leave her pillowy lips

not true most shit gets done over text now it would be weird other wise

thats gay, phones are gay.

I think it has to do with me not getting a phone until i was 18

thats the way the world works it's also easier to talk to them over the phone(texting)

idk, doing something like that would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I'd rather be rejected in person than through a text

how?

I guess I'm a chi even though I'm not exactly mexican. I'm mestizo though am I welcome here?

I seriously thinking about moving to latin america in a few years. When I see pics and videos of people over there they seem more happy and care free. It seems like I would be able to make friends easier and there'd be more latin girls.

cause im a personal guy, i like doing shit with people, i like looking into girls' eyes. I like my palms getting cold sweats and my heart pumping
with a text is like "lol wanna go out" and shes like "lol no/yeah"

where the fuck is the fun in that?

where in latin america?
>they seem more happy and care free
have you ever lived in latin america? thats a serious question.

all thats gonna happen when you go out but you can't even get your self there so texts is the way to go

it's all the same shit

>so texts is the way to go
ugh god thats stupid..... fine.

or you can just ease your way into asking by text and then you can spill the spaghetti in person

Jalisco, Costa Rica, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, or Uruguay are my main choices

And no never. I was pretty white washed. My suburb is full of vietnamese people.