How would Sup Forums answer these questions my liberal friends always ask me when we're arguing politics?

How would Sup Forums answer these questions my liberal friends always ask me when we're arguing politics?

>Why should poor people ever vote Republican? They don't care about us (minorities).

>Why should I care what someone does with their own body (abortion,transgender)? How is it effecting me?

>It's actually Bush's fault the middle East is destabilized and the rise of Isis is not Obama's fault.

>Why did Republicans make a big issue about Benghazi? It was a witch hunt, user! Who cares.

>There are literally no redeemable Republican values.

>What's wrong with being tolerant, user! These refugees are being killed in their own country. There is nothing wrong with importing them here!

>The man has no say when a woman wants to have an abortion. Dont you care about women's rights?! She has to carry the baby for 9 months for God's sake, user.

>Fox News is bad. There is no bias on news channels like CNN, MSNBC, PBS.

>It's not Obama's fault he put us $19 trillion in debt. He had to save the economy with his stimulus package.

>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall. They are proud people and will not bend to Trump's demands.

>Berne's policy will not plunge us even deeper into debt. He's going to tax the 1 percent and defund our over bloated military. We don't need a big strong military, user! LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But these are all completely true statements. I'm glad your friends raised those points.

Q3 reply
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Q1 MN always votes democrate yet we have onr of the largest wealth gaps in the nation (upper 1% own 90% of wealth) and we currently we have the largest achievment gap which is education differential between rich and poor so do you actually think the democrates are a y different

Transgender people have large suicide rates because of sex changes would you support someone close to you commiting suicide

Q2

They don't care about people that want to ONLY work as a pizza delivery driver for the next 30 years while raising 4 kids and sending each to college. People classify that as poor. Republicans create paths to exit poverty while Democrats tax the upper middle class, claim it's coming from the rich, and give the money to the lazy poor.

>Why should poor people ever vote Republican? They don't care about us (minorities).
some would argue that the economic policies of the democratic party have done more to harm minorities than to help them
>Why should I care what someone does with their own body (abortion,transgender)? How is it effecting me?
well luckily trump doesn't seem to care much about this either. but I see this as a wedge issue that should not be center stage in this election. hopefully trump's position will rub off on the rest of the republicans in the future
>It's actually Bush's fault the middle East is destabilized and the rise of Isis is not Obama's fault.
Well the middle east hasn't really ever been stabilized but I can agree with you that the iraq war did more to hurt than help. luckily trump seems to agree so republicans are with you on that. However the Obama administration has contributed to the mess we're in due to the controversial actions HRC has taken in the region.
>>Why did Republicans make a big issue about Benghazi? It was a witch hunt, user! Who cares.
It's always good to make a big issue out of the death of Americans lives, especially to investigate what went wrong and if anyone should be held responsible.
Do you really believe that Republicans and Democrats are complete opposites? both parties have a lot in common actually when you take into consideration how broad the political spectrum is.
>What's wrong with being tolerant, user! These refugees are being killed in their own country. There is nothing wrong with importing them here!
if it's alright to worry about them being killed then it should be alright to worry about us being killed. accepting people from areas with war/terrorism taking place is always a risk and as of right now it's a risk many people don't feel like taking.

>The man has no say when a woman wants to have an abortion. Dont you care about women's rights?! She has to carry the baby for 9 months for God's sake, user.
#UnbornLivesMatter
Fox just has a republican bias while those others you named have a democratic bias. it's always easier to spot the bias of the opposition than to spot the bias in media you agree with.
>It's not Obama's fault he put us $19 trillion in debt. He had to save the economy with his stimulus package.
he didn't have to save the economy with a stimulus package, there isn't just one way to do anything in politics. but I'll grant you this, even if you can't blame him for doing this I should be able to blame him for the fact that his plan to solve a problem was to create another problem.
>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall. They are proud people and will not bend to Trump's demands.
who knows. the wall will be built whether or not mexico pays for it so it's not like that is a crucial element to the wall.
>Berne's policy will not plunge us even deeper into debt. He's going to tax the 1 percent and defund our over bloated military. We don't need a big strong military, user! LOL
a lot of economists would agree with you and a lot would disagree with you. it's always hard to come to an agreement on economics considering that it isn't a science.

Q6
Refugees are rapefugees and show them all of the articles you can find out about the rapefugees and their rape culture

>would you support someone close to you commiting suicide
Don't they commit suicide because they can't get the sex change they want tho?

If people with mental problems are continuously supported that they don't have any mental problems, teenagers and idiots will pick it up and act like them because of the communities revolving aroun these subjects.

>you need to find new friends user before it's too late.

kill your friends

#UnbornLives
If it's unborn it doesn't exist. Things that don't exist do not matter.

Because it's not in the general interest of society to tax those who are entrepreneurial and talented enough to provide immense value to society.

>There is no bias on news channels like CNN, MSNBC, PBS.
I was going to answer as many as I could, but if your friends really think this, (especially about MSNBS), and you couldn't refute it, you and your friends are completely morons.

Most of these are softballs tbqh.

I smell a shill. If you knew anything about conservatism and you weren't a liberal, you would be able to easily answer those questions.

-remind that they only give handouts to people who support them to depend on them. Its slavery.

-Then don't be so obnoxious about it and don't demand special treatment. We're supposed to be a fair country.

-shitty decisions on Obama's part gave the enemy time to plan and when to attack.

-sure. When a counselate of THE UNITED STATES is attacked and Americans were killed.

-Equal opportunity, a sense of personality and love for your country

-would you let in strangers into your house unopposed?

-a man also is forced to submit to the lying whore in a divorce even if he is more capable of child care

>getting your opinions from msm. Think for yourself

>its also his fault for shilling for shitty programs with a unfaulty website. It's needless spending

-Mexicants don't have anything to negotiate with. They owe us and will pay one way or another

>1% include everyone making more than 100k. Why are you stealing from them who often fought for their position? There are 20 yr olds making that money. Are you gonna steal from them at gunpoint?

Dumb down yourarguments btw. Use "in a nutshell" shit. Elaborate if they ask

>provide immense value to society
If they keep all of their money to themselves, they provide immense value to themselves, not to society.

>keep all of there money

What is this supposed to mean? How do the rich "keep it to themselves" any more than the poor?

answer them then, dubs

To be honest I'm confused, man. I'm 22 and been getting into politics this election. My family and friends are all libs. I've been researching conservatism and it really appeals to me. I need to research this ideology more so I wouldn't consider myself liberal or conservative.

Their not there. Learn your own language, retard.
>How do the rich "keep it to themselves" any more than the poor?
The rich can be taxed a certain fair amount and not suffer high impact losses, the poor cannot. Taxing the rich absolutely nothing just creates an unfair society where a few are obese from eating everything and the rest starve.

Basically ya

>Learn your own language, retard.
lel

>The rich can be taxed a certain fair amount
What is considered fair begs the question.

>Taxing the rich absolutely nothing just creates an unfair society
I didn't say they should be taxed nothing.

>What is considered fair
That can be arranged considering all factors at play in a determined context.

>I didn't say they should be taxed nothing
You implied it and that's enough.

you're mum doesn't matter m8

>>Why should poor people ever vote Republican? They don't care about us (minorities).
Democrats only promise and never deliver.
>>Why should I care what someone does with their own body (abortion,transgender)? How is it effecting me?
You shouldn't, but neither should anyone be silenced if they don't agree with/support that. A country can't be free unless people are free to offend.
>>It's actually Bush's fault the middle East is destabilized and the rise of Isis is not Obama's fault.
That started way earlier, but Obama's weak leadership made it worse by neither crushing resistance to pacify the situation nor pulling out and protecting soldier's lives.
>>Why did Republicans make a big issue about Benghazi? It was a witch hunt, user! Who cares.
If your government isn't loyal to its agents on foreign soil - which directly serves its own interests - how much chance do you - a random with no particular worth to it - have?
>>There are literally no redeemable Republican values.
>
>>What's wrong with being tolerant, user! These refugees are being killed in their own country. There is nothing wrong with importing them here!
>
>>The man has no say when a woman wants to have an abortion. Dont you care about women's rights?! She has to carry the baby for 9 months for God's sake, user.
>
>>Fox News is bad. There is no bias on news channels like CNN, MSNBC, PBS.
>
>>It's not Obama's fault he put us $19 trillion in debt. He had to save the economy with his stimulus package.
>
>>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall. They are proud people and will not bend to Trump's demands.
>
>>Berne's policy will not plunge us even deeper into debt. He's going to tax the 1 percent and defund our over bloated military. We don't need a big strong military, user! LOL

They routinely insult poor whites. Also, poor whites are the most racist group of people. They are not going to vote for a party that panders to minorities.
You shouldn't only meme-lord neo con retards care about that kind of shit.
It's the Governments fault in general. No one person is responsible.
>Why did Republicans make a big issue about Benghazi? It was a witch hunt, user! Who cares.
Americans literally died because Clinton was crooked.
This isn't even a proper argument or stance.
They are not ready to compete in a first world economy. We live in a country where a minimum of a high school degree and at least a trade school are required to work any kind of livable job. Immagrints from third world economies are being done a disservice by placing them in a situation in which they must rely on government handouts to survive. It is also unfair to tax contributors.

And the Man contributes half the genes to create the baby. It is literally half of his genetic code. A man has equal say in the life of his child.
You have confirmation bias in the extreme if you think these channels are not biased.

In 2014 Congress rejected a bill to disallow propaganda in major news networks. Think about that for a second.

TBC

>That can be arranged considering all factors at play in a determined context.
How would it be "arranged"? What is meant by a "determined" context? What would be an undetermined one? Consider making your writing less prolix.

>You implied it and that's enough.
I really didn't.

>Because it's not in the general interest of society to tax those who are entrepreneurial and talented enough to provide immense value to society.

I actually technically outright said, but didn't bother to make my speech precise enough to indicate that I didn't mean there should be no taxes because that's clearly not practical.

>In 2014 Congress rejected a bill to disallow propaganda in major news networks
What?

Name five and I'll tell you my opinion.
>>What's wrong with being tolerant, user! These refugees are being killed in their own country. There is nothing wrong with importing them here!
Tell me about the differences between Sunni and Shia and how they relate to each other. I'll wait.
>>The man has no say when a woman wants to have an abortion. Dont you care about women's rights?! She has to carry the baby for 9 months for God's sake, user.
What do you mean? If he married her he's vowed to take care of her. Otherwise? No.
It's good to always get a story from different angles.
>>It's not Obama's fault he put us $19 trillion in debt. He had to save the economy with his stimulus package.
Stimulus packages are short term solutions to systematic problems. The 2008 issues can be traced by to stimulus packages of earlier presidencies and those to those before and so on.

We can't keep keep on settling our children with debt.
>>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall. They are proud people and will not bend to Trump's demands.
Probably.
>>Berne's policy will not plunge us even deeper into debt. He's going to tax the 1 percent and defund our over bloated military. We don't need a big strong military, user!
You might want to pay more attention to how he got FUCKING SCAMMED out of his nomination right now.

Look up how much was spent in energy subsidies by the stimulus and how little results/progress they've yeilded. If you do your research, you'll find connections to a biden staffer. To be honest, if you want to disprove most of these you'll have to put a lot more effort into research than them, and it probably isn't worth it. Bringing up how Trump has criticized W while avoiding traditionally conservative social issues like the bathroom issue will at least do something. Most libs are dead ignorant of trump's talking points. Obama andHRC definitely destabilized the Middle East during Arab Spring and the aftermath as opportunistically as Bush. Libs will defend the military industrial complex as long as they include gays and transmen and whoever else makes their little hearts feel better.

To be honest you're a bit fucked.

The two party system, the fed and the pre-telephone voting system are probably the three core issues America has and you're going to deal with all three of them if you ascend high enough.

Destroying full time positions and re-writing unemployment laws did not fix the economy, it only pro-longed the inherent problems in the economy and inflated the numbers to make the administration look good. A better administration could have done far better and spent less money.
They will bend when their ports are blockaded and they are cut off from every other nation on Earth. International politics are not as simple as concepts like personal pride.
And what happens when the "1%' simply leaves? Now our military is underfunded and we cannot protect our interests and the rich have all left.

Don't forget that what little is left of the white middle class and all of the poor middle class are going to revolt over the obscene taxes they now have to pay to minorities.

fpbp

He doesn't have friends. Hes just making up "le dumbass liberal" questions because he wants people to make fun of liberals.

None of those are really questions as much as they are statements with a question mark at the end.

It's been proven that a good portion of them suicide anyways. An user linked an article earlier, but I didn't save it and don't feel like searching. It's 2:18 and I should be sleeping.

Kek. It's word for word what they were saying.

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
Anti-Walmart Union Stays Quiet as Hillary Gets Big Donation From Heiress Alice Walton

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
Warren Buffett Endorses Hillary Clinton and Calls for Higher Taxes on Wealthy

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/

Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett’s mobile-home empire

democrat establishment take cares about working class

TOK KEK m8

>Black vote democrats for 50 yrs
>Still no major changes in nigger way of life, just worsened.

Kek, made me think.

might be referencing some internet protection act, or any of the recent trade protection acts / agreements trying to make their way right about now

>>Why should poor people ever vote Republican? They don't care about us (minorities).
They shouldn't.

>>Why should I care what someone does with their own body (abortion,transgender)? How is it effecting me?
You shouldn't.

>>It's actually Bush's fault the middle East is destabilized and the rise of Isis is not Obama's fault.
That's true. Middle East was unstable before Obama.

They decided long ago they needed a scandal to beat Hillary. If they couldn't get one, they would spin whatever "literally nothing" event into a scandal, which is what they did.

Basically true.

True.

MSNBC used to try to be the Fox News of the left. Nowadays, they have as many journalists shilling for rightwingers as they do left wingers, as does CNN.

That's not why we're $19 trillion in debt, and it's not his fault congress refuses to do their job and balance the budget. He can't fire them.

They're not going to pay for a wall. Trump thinks he can hurt Mexico with tariffs but he can't do it without hurting us too. Not gonna happen.

>>Berne's policy will not plunge us even deeper into debt. He's going to tax the 1 percent and defund our over bloated military. We don't need a big strong military, user! LOL
We don't, and it hardly does us any good.