Going to jail if loses, Panic soon and have to do something extreme to win. What's it going to be?

Simple, she just has some nog or cuck set up some accidents for Trump and Pence.

Essentially, if she really could go to jail after the elections or over, indirect murder will not be out of the question.

Kill all who oppose

A nuke.

Real question, who will this vindictive bitch take down with her when she falls?

Make Trump look as bad as you possible can.

Pay Clinton Foundation money to journalists and protesters to push this narrative as hard as you can.

It's almost too obvious.

Pay someone to came up with false pedophilia claims.
Just have the medias scream it to the four winds and drag the process well into the election day, after that it doesn't matter.

RIP Bill, we hardly knew ye

What's funny too is she'd just the Martha Stewart treatment. She'd go to prison for like two years and then get off on probation or something and she'd be protected the entire time.

Because she's a woman she can't comprehend how the more she dodges responsibility the more people don't like her. She'll learn in November though. KEK WILLS IT.

Please, rich people dont go to jail in your country

At least we have rich people.

She will finally sacrifice bill to Lucifer, and to gain that sympathy vote.

This.

They do. Martha Stewart, Bernie Madoff, etc

It's politicians that don't go to jail. Anyone involved with the government and law enforcement avoid it.

she cant go to jail now. when the 2 people overseeing the investigations resigned after having cleared her of any wrong doing it was over

they cant open case files of people that resign. its how the system was made. it meant to allow corruption. resigning right after clearing her is a political move

the only thing they could get on her that would send her to jail would be a direct link with proof of murders or voter fraud but voter fraud would end with some one else not her most likely

Opening the gateway and ending the 4th world.

George Soros (/ˈsɔːroʊs/[3] or /ˈsɔːrɒs/; Hungarian: Soros György; Hungarian: [ˈʃoroʃ]; born August 12, 1930, as György Schwartz; Hungarian: Schwartz György) is a Hungarian-American business magnate,[4][5] investor, philanthropist, political activist and author who is of Hungarian-Jewish ancestry and holds dual citizenship (Hungary and the United States).

The bitch is gonna summon her demon friends to wreck the world.

Bill Clinton is going to slip from the top of the stairs.

all of her big money handlers are hiring hit squads to murder people in positions to broadcast dissent. Why do you think that facebook, twitter, and social media in general are engaging in heavy censorship?

I have a big euphoric patriotic boner right now because I know that the American people will overwhelmingly deny Clinton the white house.

It's gonna be Bill being hospitalized so she can avoid the debates with a somewhat decent excuse. "Dying" Bill's last wish will be for Hillary to win and the 90's nostalgia will propel her to a win.

No seriously, it wouldn't shock me at this point if she unleashed otherworldly dark forces upon the world.

Oh, to win? I don't know, probably false-flag some shit. She'd have Obama killed?

kek is on our side, i fear nothing.

she will take a shit live on stage

KEK wills it

She won't go to jail unless there's evidence of collusion with Comey.

Her career will be over and she might get fined, but that's it.

Hungry and the USA. Those are opposites because Americans are fat not hungry. Lol. I mean, zozzle? Ceck?

Not too worried, though the world is shifting into a crazy direction like that. More bad times for Hillary, in that case.

Not if Bill dies. Most voters over 30 have fond memories of the 90's and the economic success of the tech boom. People casually laugh about how he had intern suck his dick.
If she kills Bill, the sympathy vote will win it with independents over any Trump memes, and Trump has hit critical mass on his support. The middle is either going third party or not voting.
But that does help congress as they are down ballot votes, and the Trump craze will solidify R's in congress.

CAN ANYONE STOP HILLARY NOW?

Personally I just want her to completely lose it and go absolutely berserk on the debate stage.

tfw bill will die of natural causes and she will win with sympathy vote ;-;

That's belligerently ignorant. If they're going to convict her, they shouldn't give her a chance at being the fucking president.

Yeah, it sucks. She leaves a wake of death everywhere she goes and that doesn't exclude the American homeland.

She's wearing diapers so this won't have any effect.

I seriously hope she loses.
It would horrify me if she won though.
If she could corrupt the F.B.I then there is no telling how deep she can work her evil.