Scalie Schoolie

Poor Amber.

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Shenanimation
i.imgur.com/K043PA7.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WANT TO MARRY AMBER

I envy that art style

I've always wanted to be able to draw similarly with clean lines and basic profiles and I've never been able

>bullying violet
stop
STOP

I need to hug Violet so bad

all that alliteration

what are bub and bob doing there

This webcomic is video games now.

I'll love her
>Gemini
I'll fucking Marry her!
We Gemins are da best

man, i wanted parker to be a good character

the way they presented her i initially thought she was going to be scientist-scalie's assistant or some shit, a biologist of sorts

if she keeps the glasses on for more than a frame i guess this is okay

Isn't gemini the only sign that's compatible with itself, hence the "twins" thing

I do not want the bullying to end

>the way they presented her i initially thought she was going to be scientist-scalie's assistant or some shit, a biologist of sorts
Would the scalie professor she's working for become a monstrous ape creature after using an untested formula?

will violet start her own let's play channel now?

i want to post this on Sup Forums

god no

their lol threads are shit

>Gemini is the Bubble Bobble lizards
I'm glad this comic isn't just a pretty reptilian face

More like Geminis are so two-faced they're the only ones that can stand each other.

needs bigger tits

>tfw lizards never have big enough sweater stretchers
Why did I have to be born into the least sexy of all possible worlds

Alice and Violet have the biggest tits apparently. Unless the teacher inflates hers because she's a frog.

Streaming
picarto.tv/Shenanimation

This. It's harder than it seems to pull off such a cute, simple artstyle without it looking lazy/like shit.

a best

I'm pretty sure it's lilac who has the biggest tits.

but she's the size of a boot, so her boobs just seem big in comparison to the rest of her

Bub and Bob are part of the Schoolies' Reptilian cosmology.

They also have Godzilla movies. I bet Godzilla is akin to an Action Movie character like John McLain in their universe.

She has the biggest tits, proportionally.

>_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____
>I WANT TO MARRY MISS LILY

Derpest lore time: in one comic Camile theorizes that reptilians have infiltrated the highest ranks of the government, only for Ada to say that's obvious. In other comics there are references to human characters and other mammals like the Garbage Ape who may or may not exist in this universe. These are hints that this is some sort of post-apocalyptic world where either humans became these reptilian/amphibian beings or reptiles and amphibians eventually replaced humanity and continued on their culture from where it ended.

But that fourth word only has 4 characters, and the sixth has 5!!

Mods getting a little jumpy?

If that's a little I fear to know what a lot is.

MISSS LILLY

Swimsuits are against the rules now.

like this?

For what purpose?

This just in, suggestive materials aren't allowed on Sup Forums. Remember, this is a family-friendly website. Think of the children!

>tfw miss lily is the best teacher ever

Why are the designs so hideous?

I don't know what this is but now I feel like playing Bubble bobble or puzzle bobble.

die

Yeah, clean art is actually quite difficult for a lot of people, I am a super messy drawer and would be a total shit comic artist.

If there's anything I like seeing on Sup Forums, it's a good ol' nipslipping.

I wasn't expecting that, but alright.

We can enjoy other people, you all just gotta wear paper bag mask though

Not if the mods have anything to say about it.

I just slept for 11 hours like a piece of garbo and missed the thread. Did I miss the violet nip slip lewds getting taken down?

I like the "Uh-huh." by Violet at the end. I think it's the first time we've seen Violet display sarcasm.

>humanity will never evolve into lizard babes in your lifetime

>bush viper
>square scales
nuh nuh nuh.

Alice is clearly a physicist or computer scientist, judging by the lack of any pants in the lab. Also the robots.

"A lot" is where threads lasts for a minute tops before getting entirely nuked. Think SU threads when it's on hiatus, or PanPizza threads.

We can still appreciate Amber and her depression, and that's enough for me. At least, for now.

I kind of like Parker without the glasses. She has slanted fuck-me eyes as her default, and that's cute.

I wasn't expecting her to be an arc villain, though.

I understand steven universe, but why pan pizza? Are moderators just scared of a cult-of-personality thread? because Ive seen that amiga skunk guy get thread after thread.

I think it's because the threads are about his cartoon review series instead of his actually Sup Forums webcomic. The webcomic's on break for now, so I guess the mods lump it and his content in with SU: it doesn't help that RebelTaxi threads could be seen as shilling.

I think there's also a pushback against cult-of-personality threads in general. The last Prequel thread I saw was in /trash/, and you know how often that updates. For everything wrong with Sabrina Online, it at least keeps a semi-constant update schedule.

I didnt even know he had a webcomic, whats it called? I see some stuff in his art tumblr account, but is there a dedicated website for it?

This suddenly validates his videos a little bit, I always thought he just talked about animation, never knew that he actually drew himself. And he better, considering how his voice isnt all that great. Between him, mysteriousmrenter, and grakada, I suspect there will never be someone who talks over animation on yt without sounding like a spergy tard.

9 hours late but time won't stop me.

If I post this on Sup Forums, will you die?

We needed another antagonist since we had, what, 2 of them pre-parker? And the two of them were always together anyways. And they just reenacted the schoolyard bully trope constantly. It was kinda lame.

I welcome more negative characters, as there really weren't any to spice things up before. Even another voice of reason/straight man would be nice, the only ones who really filled that role before were Ada and lilly. It also opens up some good joke opportunities.

when will Dilys put together a Legion of Evil Schoolies?

loki irl

The art and the plot is cringy, and is full of trash references

In other words, if you like Pan like i do, you will like the comic

Is that the furry Azumanga Daioh?

I'm cool with another antagonist (her face didn't scream "good person" in the concept art), but I figured she'd be a recurring sort of jerk. She and her work has been featured for four consecutive strips, and I'm just patiently waiting for Violet to comically punt Parker through the wall and for the plot to get back to the other schoolies. It could be making up for lost time, but damn.

Heck, I'd be cool with seeing Parker off-duty trying to schmooze with the other schoolies, but she seems to be a workaholic.

Between you, v dog guy and spatsposter, /ssg/ will be a reality before long.

Hey noobs, if you want to post something NSFW you're allowed to link to it instead of uploading it here.

Example: i.imgur.com/K043PA7.png

I remember when Imgur links were targeted by one mod back when they were used for loli/shota content. That was a fun sort of confusion.

>noobs

>mfw Scalie Schoolie doesn't have a turtle character

Let me tell you about early concept art, then.

I can't remember if she was a turtle or not, now that I think about it.

>every time in these threads

>Sad Grizzelda
Stop it, my heart can't take it.

Sup Forums browsing scalie when?

I don't know if Sup Forums likes house, but Geraldine's concept was based off of a musical pun.

I mean there are /bleep/ threads on there. I kinda want to see a rival radio station hosted by a fantano-like character

Violet will hopefully learn that school is not all there is to life.

Also pls stop bullly

I always imagine Miss Lily sounding like Jessie from Team Rocket or Yukari from Azumanga Daioh.

Fantano is a fat vegan faggot who has no taste.

Fantano is buff tho

I am thinking of reading this but I have two questions.

I know this series is majority girls, when this is the case most tumblr comics make it all about gay pandering is this the case?

The other thing is, I have no idea how to use tumblr. I was just planning on reading it straight out but I have no idea how to get to page one on that damn site.

Well it's got some yuri in it but I wouldn't call it "gay pandering." More like "pandering to fans of yuri"

And it's only two of the characters who are lesbian as far as I know.

To get to page one, click on "scalie schoolie comic" button on the artists main Tumblr site. It should start you at page one with no interruptions.

The comic is far from pandering, I believe 3 characters are confirmed gay, otherwise it is left unknown. The comic very rarely gets sexual, really

>I know this series is majority girls
It's 100% girls, including nobody background characters. Set in an all-girls school

>when this is the case most tumblr comics make it all about gay pandering is this the case?
It's not "gays are so great" if that is what you mean. It's more like "ahahaha this is cute"

-There's a lesbian couple and a lesbian stalker, but they're less "gay acceptance points" and more "cute fetish expression". I guess you could say the lesbian couple's represented pretty fairly, but with a good shot of girl's love thrown in.
-You start on page one on every Tumblr page, and page one happens to be the most recent update unless you go to the already-mentioned comic tab. Some Tumblr pages aren't formatted as nicely. It's stupid and a terrible formatting choice for a website, but the site's popular for comics anyways.

imagine following and hating tumblr culture so much that you tricked yourself into not liking yuri

It looks good for monsters and non-standard designs but his human (or human-like) characters look like shit

Not to oversell Scalie Schoolie, but the Teresa x Ada lesbian pairing is probably one of the best I've ever seen in a webcomic:

>already in a lesbian relationship pre-story, which means no gay baiting
>relationship is never played for progressive points and only very rarely played for fanservice, they're just a couple who is seen together 95% of the time
>ada is mean and egotistical, while teresa is a hot idiot. they're not especially good people, and them being in a lesbian relationship is never glorified as being better than another kind of relationship

It's nice.

Plus with a cast of all females it's inevitable anyway.

I always imagined codie as a hipster who was very clearly full of shit to the reader but everyone around her was too dumb to realize what she was really saying

I bet she is one of those girls with a death classic the shirt

It's pretty weird that it's literally 100% female. I mean even in moe animes there are one or two male characters.

There were males on tv once
Humans in fact, which just makes it weirder

All the strips take place at an all-girls school or inside one of the students homes, it's not that weird.

I thought of her as an introverted swim team member, for some reason, but that idea's fucking perfect.

I mean narratively weird, not weird by the logic inside the comic's universe. But on that note, why wouldn't there be men in the characters' homes?

If you only knew what type of character she truly was.

It's much more simple than that. You'll see in the following months.