Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE
youtu.be/10oXCvsSQw8
youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO and little AWOO!

AWOO~

Jan Brewer became too irrelevant and had to be replaced.

>America is crippled and on her knees
>just as the Globalists are about to deliver the final blow
>Trump steps in to save the day
>coming from seemingly out of nowhere
>leaving the comfort and safety of his billionare lifestyle and tower and risking everything to save America
>not for profit or for personal gain
>but because he truly and honestly cares for and and loves this country and the people that consider this land home

>don't speak to me or my Husband's daughter again

Alright Sup Forums, I have a problem and need your help.

I live 3 hours away from Roanoke and have off Monday. I want to see Trump but don't want to drive 6 hours in one day. Should I go tomorrow or wait knowing Trump will almost certainly be back in Virginia within the next 3 months?

Jeb is going to endorse this guy according to the rumors I'm hearing

your thoughts?

Give me Amanda.

AWOO

katrina
please
please please
please please please

guys where was Stephen Miller at tte RNC? i miss him

Katrina. The bonus is just icing on the cake.

>putting that penalty for Tiff

Can some kind user give me a tl;dr on fast and furious?

never really followed it 2bh

YEB! himself said he wasn't. No joke.

Just wait. VA is important, so he'll return several more times.

He wrote Trump's speech, and he was on tv a few times.

Stacey please

Dibs on Sarah Palin for that sweet sweet nature life complete with earthly pleasures and a successful famous beautiful wife

>guns sold to mexican cartels by U.S government with the intention of tracking them
>they don't track them

Awoo~

Has anyone actually volunteered for Trump's campaign? I was tossing around the idea of applying to do it but I'd like to see if anyone here has any experience with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE

She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted killing Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every (C) and $.

Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an election asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

Obama and Holder illegally trafficked guns to the Sinaloa and other Mexican cartels knowing they would be used to commit crimes which would give Obama a pretext to call for gun control laws.

Shitty movie series - went on way too long - capitalized on the death on that fag.

wtf I love gary johnson now.

many of the weapons actually ended up being smuggled to Libya but that's never brought up

I never heard about this

Omarosa wins Trump the election

I'm 6'0" but I wouldn't mind 4" but Ann isn't nearly the best on the list.

Probably Katrina especially if I get paid to be Trump's internet guide or get a good recommendation.

I choose the most perfect woman in the world.

Jews are scared edition.

Ann pls. 5'9" manlet reporting in.

Realistically, how bad is the DNC looking? I haven't seen their full schedule.

At a glance I'd say the only thing they have going for them is Beyonce and Obama. Beyond that it's ehh... And Martin's mother could really fuck things up.

roll dem bones

Assange didn't even mean anything by it

He was just making an innocent observation

You need to add some roll numbers to this.

Add Pam Bondi pls.

The Bernie supporters are in revolt, unpredictable black mom's speaking ( coached and rehearsed to hell and back but chance that at least one will probably go off script), and blm and more bernouts outside.

For some reason, I have to believe Gary Johnson is capable of riding a unicycle and juggling. Unfortunately for him, neither of those skills qualify him for office.

Telling the truth is a virtue, ya know.
He's 100%

I want her to make me a footlong.

I expect it to be a warzone.

MSM will gobble down every word like it was descended from heaven and continue to ignore any demonstration and interruption from the burnouts. riots will literately have to break out for them to not declare it a success.

USA weapons -> Smuggled to Mexican Cartels -> Given to Moroccan arms dealers -> Sold to ISIS

give me a good bonus, I want to add the avocado woman but I need to keep it symmetrical

That is my favorite HuffPo article ever

This should be fixed. Each girl should have a bonus and a penalty.

YES PLEASE

Apart from two folks choosing Katrina we are a diverse bunch of fellows, aren't we?

Almost no wife went unclaimed and almost none got claimed twice

A fucking leaf invented the CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP MEME

Oh fuck

oh fuck

oh fuck

oh fuck

My whole world view has been destroyed

A leaf can't be based.

Actual Jews, from Israel, are not scared. If anything, they're probably secretly happy. One of these days, Americans will realize that AIPAC has no business in America, and that Jews and Muslims are two sides of the same kebab. Today is just not that day.

It's not real, but this one is.

When Trump wins will the shills go away?

No one took Yoko yet. I'll choose her.

Please add this to the OP. H talks about how a Teump landslide is likely, and shows how the electoral map looks like if Trump wins by +1 +4 +7 and +7
youtu.be/10oXCvsSQw8

calm down calm down
maybe it was an user on vacation
maybe he lives REALLY close to the northern border

Isn't an illegal Mexican also speaking there?

I haven't seen any shills, have you?

Shillary shills will lose their jobs. It will bad for them to have employment history for Democrats though.

I know kek that's why it's my favorite

>hawaito penisu

Media will try to suppress any info on riots, too.
Inside will be grannies and gigglers cheering like it was a Beatles concert with lots of on cue ooohs, ahhhs and boooos.

Does anyone else rage when people call Trump a war hawk? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, a DREAMer aka illegal who went to university on my dollar

The pretentious header over the drudge report level mudslinging always cracks me up

Choosing Laura

>media is all "OMFGAS DLADNCLVKANSLVAKSDNVADSKNVASKLVANSKL TIM KAINE WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD GUYS!!!!"

Holy fuck I can't take this shit anymore.

I haven't seen trump shills, why would they come here except to get memes?

>DREAMer

I'm so sick of this meme...

Huffpoop is fantastic at writing asspained headlines and nothing else.

>When Trump wins will the shills go away?

Trump's winning pretty hard atm. Do you see any shills around now?

>jews on twitter put ((( ))) around their name ironically
>jews on twitter spew their hatred for the truth and spread misinformation
>normies notice this trend and google it
>normies now subconsciously make the connection between the two everytime they see it
>normies unironically hate jews

how can anyone vote for a 'democratic' party that does not believe in democracy?

dems are done. we thought this election would show us the end of the republican party for defying Trump- instead we have seen the democratic opposition crumble and collapse from it's own corruption

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

TRUMP 2016!

I try hard to keep it balanced

There are so many Americans working here in Canada. Which is why the news here are obligated to televise the elections every night but it's terrible they bash Trump and defend Hillary like CNN.

yeah they are going to be dreaming if they think they are going to be prioritized over Americans who played by the rules

Why would they work in Canada?

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Have a limited edition rare el rato from the primaries. You have permission to save only if you're one of the above quoted IDs.

I can't calm down

The fabric of reality has just been torn apart.

Trump just broke 50% in the polls

Sanders has officially destroyed the DNC convention

and A FUCKING LEAF came up with You Can't Stump the Trump

Saved ;)

You get used to it.
It's mind control, of course, and worked to elevate Slick Willie and Barack Hussein above rock star status. Only the weakest will fall for it with Kaine.

ty

Hey fellow Sup Forumslacks, just wanna say, god damn I love the energy today. I know its early morning in the U.S., but you all are hyped. Loving it, like the old days.

In celebration of the inevitable Trump presidency, have a based dancing Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg

They just set the bar low and he walks over it.

Your hitler dubs shall protect you...

This time.

I expect marches, demonstrators and protesters like what we seen in Cleveland. But the media focused on Ivanka, cruz and muh drumpf dystopia. Unless actual riots or killings go down in philly, it will be haled a success.

uun ccssss uun ccssss uun ccssss nnn sisssss

You call tell how out of touch and awkward the democrats are this cycle. Especially with one of Kain's greatest accomplishments being advertised by them is the fact that he can speak Spanish.

For the record, Jeb Bush speaks much better Spanish than him.

It's always Queen Ann. Always.

>friend finds out I don't want to vote for Clinton
>goes full REEEEEE
>"are you kidding me!? Trump knows nothing about politics, he's going to be Putin's lapdog, he's a racist and sexist and homophobe––"
>I interrupt him: "homophobe? Is he really?"
>"he– he has to be! He's a racist and sexist"

Times like this is when I feel a cold, painful knot in my stomach. Even if Trump wins, I don't see myself ever being reconciled with my friends and family. They all see the man as a monster and now I'm a monster too, apparently. It makes me feel desperately unhappy and lonely.

Can anyone else feel the Morning in America?

Based James Woods no fear!

Don't worry my friend, they will be first to receive free helicopter rides

Haha, yes. That moment when the energy of night switches to day.

FUCK. NOODLES.

don't forget about the time he nearly stopped 9/11

Tomorrow can only get brighter if Trump wins.
They'll get over themselves, for the most part, after about a year. Hang in there.

I had a friend use the argument that while Trump's views are fine it's his supporters that are wild and crazy.

How do I respond?

#kneepadcommando

My sides.