Seriously what the fuck was her problem...

Seriously what the fuck was her problem? Why did was she so keen to get in on the action in the beginning but then tried to compromise every operation they went on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's a woman

/thread

>/threading your own comment
Literally thread a noose around your neck and kick out the chair

nice bait

/thread

SPBP

She went in not knowing that she has to leave here precious morals at home if shit needs to be done.

The whole film is about the grey area inbetween right and wrong, she represents the viewer.

/thread

I was rooting for Josh brolin and benicio del toro desu

All of this could have been avoided if we'd just open the border.

Because of a sense of morality and decency that has no place in Juarez

Go home Hillary

She was only there so the CIA could operate on domestic soil. She was irrelevant.

Spotted the racist. Why do you hate all Mexicans?

Or closed it while clearing out all those underground tunnels Vietnam style.

What would that accomplish? It would just drive up the price of drugs and make the drug war even bloodier. If we opened the border, all these dudes would just work at Costco.

Because they smell bad and murder

WTF!? Wow. I can't even.

this

> somebody's doing the raping

Yes WHITE MALES

t. José Luis

She was such a dumb bitch the whole time. Stand back and shit the fuck up and let the men do their job lady

I don't understand why she threatened to expose them. If they planned and got away with all they had done already, what is one person going to do to stop them? Call me a coward but I just would have played along and noped the fuck out of there first chance I got. She could have used that experience as a resume builder to get herself to a position where she won't get blown up.

Because she was a moral fag.

She couldn't see any other way of doing things except by the book. Also, partly, it was because she knew she got used. They piggybacked on her position to get them where they needed to go. Guilt by association. She couldn't deal with it.

is it just me who thinks that if her character was man everybody would get "oh, he is naive rookie who is there because CIA needs bureaucracy shit" but because muah stwong independent wiman they missed the point? Wasnt even this character originaly ment to be man?

She represents women
I couldn't stand her and she absolutely ruined the film for me
Looked nice, but it was just too aggravating to watch

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Regardless of gender it would have been the same frustrating character
The fact that she was a chick just made it more believable
If it were a dude then he would have been acting like a faggot

I still can't believe that magificent bastard won

i got on the trump train after the first fox debate, when they tried to destroy him quickly, and im so glad i did, because it made the entire 2016 election a blast

i was more excited for debates than the super bowl. and the catharsis i experienced when he won, after months of naysayers, what an incredible time.

How is it possible for 20 different people to not only miss the point of the film in the same way, but brag about it at the same time?

here we see her with sicario in a rare deleted scene

She's Jesse Pinkman 2.0

@82487655
b8

>tfw can't watch 3 rallies per day while baiting assflustered liberals in /r/politics anymore

>that part during the bridge scene where the ese in the second car tries to start shit
>jeffrey donovan's character calmly puts two rounds into each of the 4 guys in the car

youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU
Starts at 3:16.