So did the fall or the cement kill her?

So did the fall or the cement kill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsjDRD0DXk0
youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM
youtube.com/watch?v=4xRv9ZQOCPo
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/28qtqj/serious_obese_people_of_reddit_what_is_one_of_the/cidq9yj?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=kTByjUvtP8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. It was beauty that killed the beast.

>fat character
>She didn't die by a heart attack.

If she didn't die from the impact, she was definitely paralyzed/unconscious and thus unable to do anything as the cement covered her up.

I thought she landed on pointy bits of rebar and the cement buried her after that.

what a random thread

But still board relevant.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONARD!

no, it was the fat shamers that got her riled up in the first place

No it was the fat, she had a heart attack from the stress.

IS THAT FUCKING BELLY HANGING DOWN TO HIS KNEES!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

this the way i see it she fell into the hole and was entombed alive in the cement. her soul trapped in the foundation of the house

>Average Sup Forums denizen on his way to watch Civil War

Yep that's his belly, there's an ongoing debate on /fit/ over why the fuck it's all purple and black like that, some say beetus, others say it's some sort of blood condition.

>L4Dconceptart.jpg

Probably diabetes or aggressive gout

Nope. Her body mass overwhelmed her internal gravitational pull so she collapsed inward and became a singularity. Circle of life and all that...

is this uhh...mosnter house?
it looks really familiar but I cant place my finger on it

Yep.

Stop the motherfucking planet. I want to get off.

>Boomer around here guys.jpg

ah, thanks
thats the house, right?
and the guy there is the old guy living in it?
its been a while

Deleted the post and censored because there was a small bit of something that might have at one time been his dick, top researchers are still out on that.

Technically, yes. After dying, her soul becomes absorbed into the physical house that the guy finishes building after she perishes and it is granted sentience.

thanks man

The only thing that makes me feel better is the knowledge that he won't live long

That's kind of a fucked up premise for a movie, couldn't she have just lost weight?

what the fuck

it's physically impossible to lose weight, you fat shaming shitlord

also for all you know she was a house kin and identified as a two story 3 bedroom 2.5 bath

Probably not, either his heart gives out or some government worker gets around to cutting his disability payments.

It's a great movie.

Did anything happen to this hovering mass of protoplasm?

I'm imagining a scenario where he bumps into something while on his scooter and topples down like a flesh avalanche.
He stays there for hours unable to right himself.

I wouldn't really call this a light hearted children's movie to begin with. Besides the fact that it takes place on halloween, it also depicts alcoholism and what is essentially attempted murder.

he bitched for a bit that he was being "bullied" because people were disgusted with him and then he went back to being disgusting. He updated his blog a few days ago so he's probably still alive. He makes great fodder for fat hate threads though.

Still a pretty good movie, though.

at first I felt pity for this man but then I saw these screenshots and I feel nothing but burning, absolute disgust

Christ almighty.

Youtube has a video showing a guy on one of those scooters getting pissed off at an elevator he missed. He rams his scooter twice into the doors which then give way and he falls to his death in the shaft. Darwin approved.

No doubt about that. I'm actually surprised it went under the radar so fast after it was released.

I must see this.

she had several episodes throughout that flashback.

kind of ironic in a way

Nah, that was just a tarded Chinaman.
It wasn't one of these blobs

Ah, found it. He wasn't fat though. Just unbelievably stupid. Those doors fucking buckled the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsjDRD0DXk0

You guys remember when King Size Homer came out the weight he had to reach was 300lbs? Like everyone thought that was some sort of freakishly huge weight that you'd never see outside of the circus... now "Rag on a Stick" isn't a joke, it's a fucking way of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

Damn, she's as big as a house.

I,I regret going onto that site.

It's just all gay shit like him reaching his dick or him naked as fuck on camera.

Homer in a mumu. Ugh.. Him dialling the phone was hilarious though.

The American Dream really has come true

>mfw he backs up again
I can see doing it once out of frustration, but what could he have thought was going to happen if he busted through the doors? He had to have seen it was gone...

I fucking hate fat people so much. They don't have any sense of their own space dimensioning so they alway push everyone aside on public transportation without even saying sorry. Besides they always smell like greasy food and are pretty rude in my experience.

More that 300lbs isn't as large as you think it is. It just sounds huge(it's large, but rag on a stick large is way past 300lbs.)

>tfw fat but will never ever be this fat
>tfw finally losing weight

Feelsgoodman. Fat hate motivated me.

>tfw all that guy wanted to do was live in peace with his BBW waifu but the universe wouldn't let him

20 years ago, 300lbs was considered worthy of an episode long joke.

We've come a long way

The nutritional pyramid was always a joke

>And remember, if you’re not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it’s your window to weight gain.

The real irony is that Homer's diet of eating only things that would cause paper to turn transparent when rubbed on would actually have him lose weight.
The keto diet is real and actually works

>Bye bye, everybody!

It sure as fuck was
>6-11 grain servings per day
fucking hell...

I want to tip him over but there is no way I could budge him

>always eat twice as many grains as veggies in order to be healthy.
Thanks grain industry.

Well before getting to "rag on a stick" range they get into the area where they just start shitting in showers, hot tubs, and swimming pools.

This has to be in a speciality subreddit.
No way the general masses were that ok with it

He weighs more than my motorcycle. I'm impressed he's able to move under his own power. No way I could lift that thing.

I bet an average person could topple him pretty easy.
Just like how can tip a heavy motorcycle pretty easy.
All that weight stacked up like that.
Just looking for an excuse to fall.

And people like him don't have the supporting muscles to correct any sort of imbalance.
So once he starts to collapse, it'll just keep going

That man will be dead before he's 40

industry lobbying fucked up America's idea of a healthy diet so badly, here's Timer the cheese man telling everyone to eat a fucking hunk of cheese for energy if they feel tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xRv9ZQOCPo

>tfw fat people walk right past the stairs and wait for an elevator
I secretly hate fat people.

fun fact: According to Dan Harmon, Constance was originally meant to be portrayed more sympathetically

Wait is is he trying to get fat because his fetish is sticking his dick between the folds of his stomach

it was askreddit, specifically as a response to this post (200 upvotes for some godforsaken reason) here's the original comment string if you need to see it for yourself.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/28qtqj/serious_obese_people_of_reddit_what_is_one_of_the/cidq9yj?context=3

All things considering, a bit of cheese for snack isn't that bad.
It's got a lot of protein, protein, and almost no sugar.
Fatty, yeah, but considering that the other shit kids, it's not so bad.
Bit of cheese, some carrots, and a small portion of baguette, and that's a good snack.

Oh it was a "laugh at the freak" thread.
That's not so bad.
I was starting to think they became a fat hugbox after they banned being able to hate fat people

>Trying to get over 700lbs
No fuck him if I didn't read the text I'd thought he was a fatty trying to better him self from the pics by losing weight but people like him I am disgusted by purposely trying to become a burden.

They'd probably had to get the stock grew to get him up or a forklift.

bad circulation. Blood is probably having a hard time circulating through all the fat and practically choking his body, that's why going the stares will probably kill him, no oxygen. Shit like that can cause the blood to thicken and form clouts that will eventually kill him through a stroke when it reaches the brain or a heart attack.

on a thread related note:
The ginger was pure sex. I'm going to see it now, for some reason i liked it. It still holds up too.

If by baseball she means cock and balls and by teach she means fondle, i would me retarded like a mother fucker.

When is China going to get its shit together and put safety features on its elevators?

Not sure why X-men have to have a CG Blob.

>ywn hatefuck that bitchy emo babysitter

it hurts

she looks the kind of girl that doesn't do anything besides lie there. her and bones didn't age well
youtube.com/watch?v=kTByjUvtP8c

Not unless they completely change their culture.
The foundations of trying to fuck over anyone you don't know is really deep.
Even if they have an OSHA type organization, like 90% of inspections will be bribed off.

We really take Western culture of granted.

That's why I bequeath on you the knowledge that there's a line out the door to replace him.

This thread reminded be that 2000 AD is prophetic as hell

Yes. And he makes his living off of gay men who want to fuck him.

Also, to hit you in this feel: More people want to have sex with this man then you, probably.

Based on the text at the bottom, this was Korea.

Looks like it. And apparently people pay him to do this.

see man the problem isnt the food
its how you burn it off

ok

This guy is a feeder/gainer fetishist by the way. He gets posted alot on /fit/.

Not sure how he's still alive.

Well, gay people can be extreme chubby chasers as well.