Where were you Sup Forums when wikileaks inadvertently redpilled itself?

Where were you Sup Forums when wikileaks inadvertently redpilled itself?

>yes, it's legit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5g8LF
youtube.com/watch?v=iUS8bOLuqeI
youtube.com/watch?v=n-ewYyEay4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lJvHpgpK0_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, but I don't see it on their feed.

read the bottom portion of the image.

>Jews echoing themselves

I still can't get over it.

Newfriend here, trying to join LEGALLY.

What's the story behind this?

Kek bless.
Also bump.

Hilarious that whoever tweeted didn't know what ((())) meant but just observed a co-incidence.

And "Tribalists". Kek.

I suspect their plan was to get everyone non-jew on board with it and it fizzled..

But what is the meaning of (((this)))? Menorah?

archive.is/5g8LF

nah seems more like shitposting
this guy is redpilled af he does wikileaks, besides whats the point of mentioning the black rimmed glasses?

They deleted it for plausible deniability. :)

It's a meme that started on The Right Stuff podcasts/forums. They would use an echo sound effect for Jewish names because they found it amusing.

Somebody came up with the (((echo))) brackets in reference to that, and the meme continued to grow.

This meme spread quickly among the alt-right all across social media. It was accompanied by the usual nazi iconography, anti-semitism and gas chamber references they use to harass and troll jews and cucks.

Eventually some kikes picked up on this and in typical kike fashion went full paranoid neurotic and wrote a bunch of articles in major publications comparing it to the yellow star badge that was used to identify jews out in public in the past.

Somebody made a simple app called the coincidence detector to make the kikes even angrier which automatically put brackets around Jewish names. Google shut it down.

The echo meme continues to spread far and wide.

The kikes started to (((echo))) themselves on social media as a sort of defiance against the trolls, but it only now helps us to identify who is a kike.

Evidently wikileaks on realised the connection between the echo and the kikes which makes this even funnier since they deleted the tweet.

only*

All jew surnames echo, the parenthesis represent a text version of echoes. When jews found out about this meme, they started putting their own names in ((())) as a sign of defiance, but ended up just outing themselves as jews. Get on our level, stupid fucking roach...

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

Also bump.

Oh my various gods, this tweet just became 1000% funnier. They inadvertently named the (((jew))) -...ahem, sorry, "tribalist establishment climber."

Thank you for this.

>Somebody made a simple app called the coincidence detector to make the kikes even angrier which automatically put brackets around Jewish names
Absolutely hilarious.

>go to take your nightly pills
>accidentally pick up the red one

kek

>tribalist establishment climber
That beats "happy merchant" by miles.

> People actually donate money to these fools so they can make catchy headlines that disappoint more than nasa and have cutesy twitter bouts.

It was all worth it for this

> (((BBpTDX14)))

>you know who is behind this right?

Tribalist establishment climbers

I need this to be a new meme. I need it.

Please do not wish for the bullying of (((tribalist establishment climbers))) user that's mean

One even more hilarious. When they launched they (((coincidence))) detector chrome plugin...if you went to the wikipedia page for "Neocon" it would crash the browser from all the ((())).

True story.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUS8bOLuqeI

(((tribalist establishment members)))

We got us a new maymay

Who the fuck is that semon demon and why isn't she the queen of Sup Forums?

>You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

>The kikes started to (((echo))) themselves on social media as a sort of defiance against the trolls, but it only now helps us to identify who is a kike.

>Evidently wikileaks on realised the connection between the echo and the kikes which makes this even funnier since they deleted the tweet.

>if you went to the wikipedia page for "Neocon" it would crash the browser from all the ((())).

This is hilarious.

It's a dog whistle, you fool

youtube.com/watch?v=n-ewYyEay4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lJvHpgpK0_U

No way, that's fucking hilarious

Or TECs for short

Fucking (((tecs)))

Yeah i could get used to that