It's another Truman spends the weekend eating his feelings episode

>it's another Truman spends the weekend eating his feelings episode

>it's a Truman just spent his first weekend sober in months and it feels pretty good episode

>it's a Truman finds out the deep web episode

>finds out the deep web

>It's a Truman stays up all night playing Vanilla WoW on Elysium and drinking Pepsi like he was 15 again episode

>it's a Truman doesn't want to go to the gym today because he's fat episode

I don't get this meme

>it's a truman needs to wake up early to do the work he neglected to complete over the weekend but it's 3am and he's still shitposting episode

sometimes i wonder if he should just push through and not even bother with the 1/2 hours

>It's another Truman masturbates to futaXtrap rape 5+ times a day episode while playing with his asshole

Man seasons 12-16 were fuckin weird

>it's a Truman is desperate to get Covenant spoilers about Dr. Shaw BUT NO ONE WILL FUCKING ANSWER episode

>its a truman makes a deviantart profile and starts drawing m-preg art

How can Carl reply to Lenny's thought bubble? Are they psychic?

>it's a truman finally gets a gf but wakes up the next day still feeling empty and alone

Boy that was a rough fucking way to end that season

They're best friends

step one: have you ever seen the movie The Truman Show?

It's a pretend on-topic thread liberal cucks are fine with since it doesn't push Sup Forums right wing ideals

>tfw my name's Truman
These threads always hit close to home

>It's a Truman fails out of college and subsequently gets tested for ADHD, then starts taking medication for it and the meds actually fucking work unlike any of the anti-depressants he's tried episode

>It's a Truman whacks off to his old bosses WhatsApp profile picture but has to cover up her head with his thumb because he's ashamed episode

>it's a Truman fails out of university and has to move home with his mom at 25 episode

>it's a Truman spends his days wondering what the point of doing anything is when he's just going to die eventually anyway episode