An evil wizard turns you into a different race. He lets you choose between nigger, gypsy or jew. How do you choose...

An evil wizard turns you into a different race. He lets you choose between nigger, gypsy or jew. How do you choose? Whatever you pick, your race will be obvious by a glance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_of_New_Zealand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll choose gypsy. They really don't give a fuck and are harmless.

Ask if he can just kill me instead

Gypsy every time

>An evil wizard turns you into a different race. He lets you choose between nigger, gypsy or jew. How do you choose? Whatever you pick, your race will be obvious by a glance.
Jew.

Or I become a Gypsy and curse him right back.

Both seem cool.

>subhuman
>subhuman
>our overlords

jew of course

Checked. I'd pick jew.

Why the hell would anyone want to be a gypsy? Jews are smart and can rely on other jews for help.
Blacks have huge penises and get to fuck the hoittest white women.
WTF is the point of being a gypsy? You get great lockpicking skills?

>Given a chance to join God's chosen people and the global elite
Jew of course

>turning into a Jew
>bad

Obviously Jew so I can finally be part of the true master race.

an hero

Jew, I'd get a nice job in the film industry.

Definitely Jew. I can "muh holocaust" my way through every hurdle thrown at me. I could always go Milo if I wanted the alt-right support.

Become a Jew, then become a Hollywood producer for no other reason than because I'm a Jew. Spend the rest of my life enjoying my millions, and taking thousands of young wannabe actresses fresh off the bus to the casting couch.

>Blacks have huge penises and get to fuck the hottest white women in the ass*.
Not enough room for their giant penises inside a white vagina.

Can I become a romanichal gypsy?

Jew, obviously.
I mean, the profession I'm studying for already makes me an honorary one.

Economics? Law? Medicine?

Jew 100%. They are ugly, but at least they're white.

Anyone who says he'll turn gypsy just doesn't have any idea what these cunts are.

>gypsies
>harmless

we have like 10k of them and they commit 30% of robberies here. they get automatically state pension when they turn 18 because they are lost causes and even liberals are wary of them. i hate gypsies more than niggers 2bh

FUCKING JEW M8 HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?

Niggers and gypos are disguting af. Anyone that says one of those has not interacted with either very much.

probably finance and usury

If I could be an alpha black with a bbc that is one thing, but if I was an average black who was expected to have a bbc but had an average bc that would be mentally destroying.
some jews are cool but they are on the wrong side of history.

/thread

Jew. Then I become the evil wizard.

I chose Jew
Best choice of my life

>all this thread
Was I doing it wrong all along, being a Jew? Seems like I ought to be a film producer or financial tycoon at this point without even trying.

Jew, so then I can be one of the top dogs in fucking everyone else over

"FUCK YOU, YOU OLD VIRGIN! I'M THE INDIANAPOLIS 500! VROOOOOOOM!"

You're in the wrong country, Schlomo

Controlling the entire world isn't that bad. I choose Jew.

I see no downside to your situation

Why do finns hate jews so much? do you even have any jews in finalnd?

>on the wrong side of history.

I come to Sup Forums for the keks.

tbqh this senpai

The Wizard of New Zeland ! That guy is hilarious!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_of_New_Zealand

Finland is full of Mongols and drunk Slavs. They hate Jews, beacause the Jews try to send there puppet m: the Soviet Union to destroy Finland

Close, actuarial mathematics.

Jew obviously

Now I can conspire with other Jews.

There are obvious advantages to being a Jew.

Many jews in this field?

I wanna be a race car

I would assume so, seeing as how integral it is to insurance, and how closely related it is to accounting.

> tfw an evil wizard puts you into wrong race

Nah... gypsies are alright.

Nigger, at the condition i'm guaranteed to have a 9 inches penis.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I would be a Jew.

Jew so I can freely preach about the wonders of tolerance and diversity.

>+10 IQ
>nepotism bonus when applying for a job
>free Israeli citizenship when Australia becomes a little too diverse
>can call people anti-semites when they call me racist, misogynistic, etc
Sounds like a blast

Average nigger dick is only like 0.5" larger than white. Even in black countries that use self reported data they only come up as 7" avg.

>mfw everyone in Sup Forums wants to be a Jew

kinda guessed it

>Blacks have huge penises and get to fuck the hoittest white women.

>even on Sup Forums there are people who actually believe the black cock memes

Jew. If I can't be the master race, I can at least be the most well off of the other three.

Plus, would be really advantageous in my industry.

A Jew so I can undermine them from within and make Israel multi-cultural

This.

First choice: Jew

Second choice: Gypsy

We both hate, and somewhat respect our enemies.

>quads

Jew and then I would wipe them out. All of them.

Why do you think Finns hate Jews? Because of Sup Forums, where like 50% hate Jews anyway?

No.

The evil wizard would be a Jew/gypsy half breed. A hybrid capable of both jewing and slinging curses. It was said that Merlin had the blood of a demon, this is wrong, he was a Jew mixed with the blood of a gypsy.

I'm already a Jew, do I get the option of becoming a eurogoy?

>tfw I already have Jewish blood

You can become a Eurogoy without magic. Just move to Germany or Sweden.

Jew, because I'm already a cutfag and being a jew might make me richer.

Gimme my repatarions you filthy nazis

if you don't choose jew you are literally retarded. you might end up ugly as a motherfucker but at least you won't be a brain dead parasite. well you'll be a parasite but at least you will be intelligent

Gypsy if I also got gypsy curse powers.

Jew otherwise so I could steal their Jew gold from within.

Jew. Why would I pass up a chance to be a world leader?
Also, the fuck kind of race is gypsy?

Jew

RIP benis.

but at least I'll get some nice nepotistic job.

Gypsy. I get to marry some virgin girl and steal copper piping.

>Pick Gypsy

>Sell tears

>Buy ovens

I'm staying on this island until the weight of the third world scum starts to sink it, then jump ship to the promised land.

kek then they must be ignorant since jews in finland fought for our freedom too against soviet union.

Like Indian only poorer, smellier, more violent and close to retarded.

Jewish, there's a qt Israeli chick I know who won't let you bang her unless your dick is kosher

We don't hate you. Finland has friendly relations with Israel. You got to remember that we are on Sup Forums. I for one, do stand with Israel

You would be undermining yourself.

>Not wanting to be the chosen people

Wtf.

I WANT TO BE A JEW YAY

Jew.
Got to go with high IQ, I'm going to have to think my way out of this mess.
Also, check'ed.

I'm already a jew, can I just have him remove the jew from within me so I can be white?

Jew, and then move to israel and fuck everything up.

jew obviously. Although I will really miss my foreskin

Definitely a Jew. Jews often occupy highest positions in Western societies, if they're secular they can easily pass as white, they are on average as wealthy as whites and only powerless stormfags openly hate them. Meanwhile, gypsies and blacks are commonly hated, they are often victimised both by their peers and racist whites, they stand out even if they manage to break out of the ghetto/caravan. I can't fathom why anyone would choose differently.

>choose jew
>use magic powers to become normal again

Jew of course.

I alternate between hating Jews to admiring them and wishing I was one every other day.

Seriously, how are Jews not the master race, if they control everything, and only social outcasts realize this?

>A nigger

Gypsys and jews ar the absolute untermenchen

Gypsy then I use my enchanted accordion of +12 not going away to annoy him into turning me back.

And if he doesn't I steal his wallet and tell him he stole his own wallet.

>Blacks have huge penises
This is not true, they have as big penises as whites.

I already have a small amount of Jewish ancestry, might as well go all the way.

>harmless
no

There's not enough of them. Even a few million can't control every company and country in the world.

Ironically if Hitler hadn't killed a lot of Jews we would have a bigger problem with Jews.

this

Well obviously, it's just that pol believes jews are behind pretty much anything ever.
In any case they do have an insane amount of power compared to their numbers, so I for one really can't help but to admire them for that.

Also their women are hot, they're the smartest people on earth(askhenazis) and Israel is one of the few civilized countries that are not cucked.

What did they make the blood into?

jew is the only acceptable answer for me
niggers and gypsies aren't even human , to those who pick gypsies u have no idea what you are getting into. Gypsies are abo tier-intelligence and as violent as blacks

I would rather be turned into a Jew because they are the most superior race. Nobody is funnier, tougher, or smarter than them, and they hate Islam.

OP's picture is of a truly wonderful man. His name, his legal identity on his passport and all official documents, is "The Wizard of New Zealand". He is the Government appointed wizard of our nation. He knows the system so well that he even has a legal identity for his teddy bear. He knows the system so well, he hasn't had to seek employment, take part in a census or pay tax since the 60's. His old identity literally disappeared when he donated his body to an art gallery, leaving himself free to recreate himself outside of any jurisdiction. He has a Queen's Service Medal for "Services to Wizardry and Cosmology Construction". He also has a doctorate in Sociology. He talks in the town square of Christchurch and he is red-pilled as fuck, in ways that go completely beyond politics.

I am not making this up

You guys think meme magic is the be all and end all, but you have absolutely nothing on this man. He's well worth researching, Sup Forums. You could learn a thing or two.

Jew by far. You'd be smarter and you could be a cool Werner Goldberg or Milton Friedman type Jew.

Definitely a Jew.

this is true, but statistically a 0.5 inch difference on the bell curve means you go from 1% chance to have a bwc (8+) to a 5% chance to have a bbc