Joe: "Japanese academic organizations have satellites in orbit...

>Joe: "Japanese academic organizations have satellites in orbit, constantly sending us photos showing the earth isn't flat"
>Eddie: "The CIA is lying to us!"
>Joe: "Yeah sure, but the CIA is American intelligence. Now lets assume that the Japanese are in cahoots with the CIA; consider this--you can literally see the masts of ships rising over the horizon. That is the easiest way to see that the world is in fact round."
>Eddie: "CHECK THE INFORMATION!"
Damn, really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040589/Missing-Apollo-17-moon-rock-worth-10m-Bill-Clintons-files.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"We don't know shit"-Eddie Bravo, after being given a perfectly reasonable explanation backed up with evidence

Eddie is right about the moon stuff and chemtrails, but he's wrong about the earth being flat

Mexican intellectuals at it again. Soon they will cure cancer and invent time travel.

>"North Korea is a big controlled opposition operation" -- Eddie Bravo
>"The dinosaurs never existed" -- Eddie Bravo
Truly the Aristotle of our time.

>Oh Res, we take those pictures and show them to you in CGI, how do you not berieve us

>The dinosaurs never existed
this is true though

This is correct. I love how the go to "proof" that we landed on the moon is the laser reflector array, when we were bouncing lasers off the moon in the 50s. The moon is reflective thats why it shines.

Also, the government has admitted to climate engineering by spraying high altitude aerosols. Chemtrails.

But yea if you have good perephial vision you can just barely see the curvature from pretty much any high vantage point, and any idiot with a pair of binoculars can watch large boats come in. You see their smokestack and bridge break horizon first.

Yeah, they're all dead. Hence they never existed

yeah and a vast majority of them were coincidentally """"discovered"""" during the bone wars when a new dinosaur was worth millions. and a large amount were found to be hoaxes. and in fact all of them were.

7 independent countries confirmed the USA Rocket landing on the moon, including the USSR.

Its all the illuminateh

The best part about moon landing conspiracy theorists is the implication that they, who have unrelates 9 to 5 jobs and no real knowledge of physics or space, are somehow smarter than hundreds of thousands of Soviet scientists who devoted their lives to studying this shit and had every incentive to expose it as a hoax.

Why would a country who's main export was missiles and missile defence want to portray to their partner states that the big bad america was powerful?

Well I got this 3-hour long YouTube video edited with Windows Movie Maker

thats cute the you think countries dont have secrets with eachother

Please enlighten me why the USSR would confirm that america kicked their ass at the height of the space race during the middle of the cold war if it wasn't true, hell, what would the motive even be to fake the landing to begin with?

That's exactly the point. Even the USSR confirmed it happened when they had nothing go gain from it. Now, whenever I've pointed this out before to retard conspiracy theorists they go

>b-b-ut USSR was paid with bread supplies from the USA to say this!

Which leaves like 6 other countries the USA had to pay.

>W-well they did that then

Okay, then how about 5 or so years ago where in an abandoned government warehouse they found a fucking moon rock sample there which they promptly returned to the government.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040589/Missing-Apollo-17-moon-rock-worth-10m-Bill-Clintons-files.html

why do you think the US cant trick the USSR?

You're starting to sound very contradictory, almost like you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about

The Japanese built the satellites so they can observe lolis from all around the world.
They don't really have value as proof.

>kicked their ass
but they went to space first, at best the US expanded on what they started
but to answer your actual question it would be a good way to justify "funneling money", which was actually being embezzled, into some retarded dick waving competition. And this goes for both the US and the USSR

this

says the person who didn't even bother to address his post and instead decided to go for a personal attack

Bro don't you know the daily mail are in on the conspiracy, just like everyone else who disagrees with my baseless theories?

Dont even know this guy but Joe Rogan is a fucking knucklehead too.

I always remember the time he said "did you know chickens just lay eggs without fucking?", Like he was 45 years old before he figured out chicken eggs aren't fertilized.

>replying to yourself in order to further a strawman
why do this?

Not everyone grew up on a farm, Cletus.

salsa por favor

Its stuff you learn in elementary school. But then again, its America so they probably just teach you about Jesus instead.
Some coalburner

moar plux

T H I C C

No, it's something you learn whilst living in a third world shithole. Not everyone aspires to be a goat herder, Ahmad.

That's cute that you think you know more than engineers.

Lillias Right
its shopped

And yet America has the best universities in the world. Keep talking shit while you're utterly obsessed.

nothing better than all-natural, 100% definitely not photoshopped THICC women

bitch is fat as fuck but i'm gonna fap anyway, thanks user

so you were alive and talking with the engineers of the 1960's?

>America has the best universities in the world
A statistic made up by American universities.

I thought Eddie said himself that he was just talking shit because he wanted to be "crazy" and cool like Alex Jones.

>marxist indoctrination facilities
>revelevant in the age of the internet
The only university worth going to are the science, technology and engineering ones which are in California, New England, Germany and Japan.

that's the thing about noob conspiracy theorists. they don't realize the amount of deliberate disinformation.

Texas has some pretty good universities too. Ironic considering that their public schools are the worst in the nation.

T. High school dropout

>best universities
Which are mostly attended by foreigners. Public education in America is the worst in the developed world.

that's not true. let me guess you are a butthurt liberal because we have the most influence on book publishers.

THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT

EVEN THE USSR

Actually I'm an EE. The state of non-STEM universities was a running joke among my professors and classmates while I was getting my degree.

Everything is about liberals with you innit? All of you seem obsessed.

Non STEM is for fags.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ENGINEERS WHEN A ROBOT WILL DO IT.

Fuck, I hate you "engineer" people so much.

I'm admittedly an idiot, but isn't eddy talking about a facet of philosophy that explains that you only know about something indirectly, like we only know about the martian surface because we saw it on a screen somewhere, or that we only know what the sea floor looks like because we saw a national geographic special?

t. film school graduate

>aspies who are unable to realize that Eddie Bravo is just trolling Rogaine and his audience

I'm pretty sure that Eddie has no knowledge of skepticism, solipsism, absurdism or any related subjects. He just happens to be on the right track in regards to his skeptic outlook but takes it too far and uses it to justify the absence of things even when there is evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs
I'm not so sure about that.

They dont really have robots that design other robots yet

>its a redpilled contrarian acts like a complete retard episode